The happy virus, Park Chanyeol

Picture Perfect

"Good game both of you." Chanyeol smiled widely, so happy that the transfer student could be the greatest addition to the club.

"Yeah, great game indeed." Minho added "But, as we have agreed before, you lost so you cannot join the club." He said dismissedly.

"Hey, don't be like that. We need a center right now and you have to admit that he is the best candidate for the position." Chanyeol said, tapping Yifan on the shoulder.

Minho sighed, Chanyeol was persistent if he wanted something and now he was on Yifan's side. What he said was true though, that Yifan could play centre really good and if he did not let Yifan join, what would his fans said? He needed to keep up with his good image.

"Do what you like with him, Chanyeollie." He said coldly and left the basketball court.

"Hey mate! Welcome to the club!" Chanyeol's happy virus was contagious, and Yifan found himself smiling at his antics.

"I am Park Chanyeol, the co-captain. Don't mind Minho. He has mood swings, but he is a great captain. And hi Joonmyeonnie, cannot see you!"Yifan could not help but laugh along with him. Kim Joonmyeon who was standing between the tall men, left them with huff.

Chanyeol's friendly nature made Yifan felt an ease with him. He was not a person who makes friends easily, however Chanyeol was an exception.

"Come Yifan, let's grab a drink!" He practically dragged Yifan to canteen. There they found Joonmyeon sitting with 3 men, glaring at them. Yifan couldn't help but feel sorry, he was the first person to help him to know about this school. He gestured Chanyeol to wait for him, brought a milk bubble tea and strolled to Joonmyeon's table.

"Hey, thanks for your help mate. Sorry for earlier, we don't intend to insult you." He put the boba tea and tapped Joonmyeon on the shoulder.

"Boba tea! Hyung, if you don't want it, give it to me!" A man made a move to grab the boba tea but Joonmyeon slapped his hand away.

"No worries Yifan, I just don't like the basketball players. They make me self conscious about my own height."

A hand circled Joonmyeon's neck from behind. "Aigoo, our president is so cute! You are not a shortie, you are petite size!" Chanyeol added while ruffling Joonmyeon's hair, making the latter glared at him. 

"Don't worry about him, Yifan. We are friends. He does not take it as an insult. Right, president?" Chanyeol pinched Joonmyeon's cheek. Yifan smiled, and he remembered about the girl.

"By the way, do you know the short haired girl in the court just now?"

 

A/N: Express update is finally here! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Critics and comments are welcomed ;)

By the way, I think there are something wrong with the editor, some words are smaller than the others. And I cannot change it, hahaha mind helping me? I am posting from my phone, so I am sorry for the fault. When I get back to my computer, I will try to fix it. Meanwhile, enjoy ;)