The revenge

Picture Perfect

His blood ran cold because of her sudden confrontation. This is not what he had in mind for their first meeting, he screamed internally. And it was truly not the best time to explain his reason. What would the strange man do was still unpredictable, he couldn't risk it now, so he kept quiet, didn't know what to answer her.

Amber was beyond mad, she was sick of Yifan stalking her and now, he couldn't answer her and he had no shame to look embarassed. He just stood there with blank look on his face. Yifan just ruined her good day. 

"Just don't follow me again, you sick psycho!" She said, pushed Yifan away and ran as quick as she could.

She was terrified of Yifan, what if he had bad intention for her. Oh my God, she just couldn't stomach the thought, she would speak to the headmaster tomorrow about him.

She was so deep in her thoughts that she did not realized that the ajusshi was behind her.

"You should have let your boyfriend send you off, young lady. Now, no one can help you." A cold and deep voice sent shiver down to her spine.

It was the ert, and for the first time in her life, she was genuinely afraid, frozen on the ground, unable to scream or run away. She was still a woman after all.

Yifan was stunned. He didn't expect Amber had so much strength to push him away until he tripped and his head collided with the wall harshly, making him dizzy for a while. Yet, he heard the man's steps running after Amber, he forced himself to stand up despite of his headache. Amber was in danger!

The man took a step to her and she took a step back until her back was collided with a wall. , there is no way out! Amber was beyond terrified right now. She was trapped between the cold wall and the ajusshi's hard body. She felt sick when she felt the man hand's on her thigh and spat on his face.

"Get your hands off me, you ert!" She screamed.

The man was enraged, he slapped Amber hard until her left ear was ringing and she felt dizzy.

"Damn you, tomboy! Because of you, I was sacked from my job and now I will make you suffer the same fate. You will wish that you are dead instead when I finish with you!" Amber just couldn't do anything, she felt the man's hand everywhere. She tried to push the man, yet she was too weak.

"Over my dead body, you bastard!" A force grabbed the man's shoulder, pushing him away from Amber. Wu Yifan!

Everything went quickly before Amber's eyes. The two men was fighting before her eyes, throwing punch everywhere.

The minutes felt like hours, when finally Yifan punched the man with every energy he could muster, sending the man unconscious. He stood up with difficulty, out of breath and looked at her. She was a mess, trying to hold herself up when he knew clearly that she was terrified.

He walked to her side, squatted down and gathered her in his embrace. She flinched at his touch and within seconds, sobbed uncontrollably in his arms.

"You ok? Did he touch you or hurt you in any way?" He asked tenderly. She shook her head, so thankful to God that he didn't able to do anything further. Relief flooded Yifan, he came just in time before anything bad happen.

"I have called police, they should be here in minutes. You will make a report so this man can be punished. Then, I will send you home, okay?" She nodded.

"You okay?" She asked Yifan. He tried to look cool yet couldn't fake the absolute sore all over his body.

"Let's just say I will join the wushu club after this. I need that panda boy more than I could imagine. Hope he is not mad at me anymore for calling him panda." Making her smiled weakly at his poor attempt to humor her.

Well, at least she smiled.

 

A/N: this express update was dedicated to ajol_fxonee! I hope this chapter satisfy your craving for krisber moments!

Aaa I'm squealling so hard when typing this chapter >////< hahaha I hope you enjoy this chapter as well. Thanks for new subscribers, bangapseumidaaa ;) let's be friends guyss

Written with lots of love <3

Until next timeee~