2nd Chapter

Match Made In Heaven
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"Oh hello there? Feeling any better Miss Hwang?" Doctor Moon questioned the stirring mystery patient, now known as Hwang Tiffany. Slowly Tiffany turned her eyes to the Doctor. They were both quiet. Minhwa learned that she got easily lost in the eyes of Tiffany. She didn't know what was there, but they were captivating her. The doctor felt her poor heart starting to beat a little faster than it had been beating before. She tried to convince her heart not to do that, but it was not working. Tiffany, on the other hand took in all of her handsome Doctor's facial features. She had only seen good looking doctors in dramas and movies. All the doctor she had visited were either old men or creepy old men. This was defiantly new to Tiffany. She might even keep getting a flue or a headache in the future if this hottie was going to be there to heal her. Soon she realized she didn't know the name of her Doctor. She should ask, right? But why didn't the Doctor introduce herself?

 

"Who are you?"

 

Oh goodness gracious. Good job Minhwa, you forget to introduce yourself. If it wasn't because of this stupid heart running a marathon inside her chest she would have remembered. She cleared and took a step closer to Tiffany.  "I'm Doctor Moon Minhwa and I'll be taking care of you. You were brought here yesterday evening and it seems that you suffered severe lower abdomen pain." the doctor explained patiently and proceeded to check Tiffany's IV fluid.

 

"Oh..."

 

"There is no reason to thank me Miss Hwang." the doctor said and looked at the woman. She looked even more stunning when she was awake. How was that even possible? Her bright brown eyes and messy hair. Oh Lord have mercy..

 

"Excuse me Doctor.." Tiffany's voice trailed off as the Doctor looked her in the eyes. For some strange reason Tiffany felt bubbly and her stomach had butterflies. She was confused. It can't mean that she is falling for this doctor woman, can it? She just spoke only 7 words to the cute doctor. Wait. Cute? Really now?

 

"What ever it is Ms. Hwang you can say it. I have swore an oath to keep things said and done only between my patients and I." Minhwa assured as she sit at the end of the hospital bed.

 

"Well.." Tiffany started, but she hesitated again. It was indeed kind of person thing she was about to talk about. Then again, the doctor seemed so cute. Nope, professional. Yes, professional. Tiffany shook her head gently before trying to ask again, "Uhm..You wouldn't happen to have any..eh..tampons..here?" Awkward, Tiffany. Very awkward. You just go around talking to cute doctors about your periods? Well done Tiffany..

 

"In the bathroom, under the sink." the doctor motioned towards slightly crooked white door. Tiffany started to make her way to the bathroom when the doctor spoke again.

 

"Visiting hours are from 1pm to 10pm. If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to call a nurse..or page me." Minhwa placed a white card on the table next to the bed. She stood up and bowed to Tiffany before exiting the room.

 

Closing the door behind her, she leaned back against it. God damn it. Her heart was racing. This is the first time she was feeling so weird. It wasn't bad weird, but good weird. If that even made sense. Minhwa took few deep breaths as she started walking towards the room of her next patient. The journey was quite long so she had time to think back her awkward conversation with eight members of nation's most popular girl group.

 

 

 

 

 

"How is her menstrual circle? I mean is it regular circulation and has she experienced pain in the past during her PMS or not...?" Doctor Moon asked, not directing the question to any of the girls in particular. For an answer she received shoulder shrugs and blushed faces. It was indeed an awkward question, but Minhwa was after all a doctor so it's not a big deal. Nobody wants to talk about their PMS to a stranger. Even if the stranger happens to be a doctor. It's awkward. That's the point. Receiving no answer from the girls Minhwa thought of another question.

 

"Does she have a calendar or a cell phone where she might have written that information?" she asked again. If she was having PMS pains the Doctor knew what treatment to give her to ease her agony. Some women had certainly very painful periods than others. This was Minhwa's last idea of what might had caused the pain. A silence filled the area and she grew a little nervous. There was really nothing Minhwa could say at this point. She just hoped that one of them would have the courage or information to help the Doctor out.

 

"I have her phone here.."  a woman Doctor Moon recognizes as Jessica, took out a pink iPhone from her bag and handed it to the doctor. Minhwa sighed in relief, hoping that Tiffany would keep her info in her phone. If there is a pin code or some other kind of unlocking mechanism, the doctor can't access to her phone. She could always try, but then again the idol could sue her from invading her privacy and that would be the end of Minhwa's career. But then again she doesn't have to know the doctor looked at her phone. She had some James Bond moves up in her white sleeves. A smirk slowly formed on Minhwa's face.

 

"So what now Doctor? Will she be okay?" Taeyeon asked, worry in her voice was obvious. The smirk on Minhwa's face disappeared quickly and she cleared before answering.

 

"I'll make sure she gets this. I suggest she stays here at least for three days or so. It would be best if you come to see her tomorrow. She needs to rest and there are some more test we need to run." the Doctor said and gestured towards the exit. The girls seemed to understand what she was trying to say.

 

"I want you to call me if something happens..A-and make sure to keep the media off of this." their manager shoved his business card to Minhwa.

 

"Any kind of media is not allowed in the building. At least not on my watch." the Doctor assured the manager and guided him to the exit with the other eight girls. The Doctor skipped into Tiffany's private room quietly. She didn't want to wake up the brunette. Quietly she a reading lamp and sat down to a chair next to the bed. The room was lid only by the street lights coming from outside and the reading lamp. Minhwa opened the phone and the lock screen had pink rose pedals. She slide the lock but was stopped by a password. What could it be? She looked at the sleep

Please log in to read the full chapter