7th Chapter

Match Made In Heaven
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Minhwa stepped inside a huge apartment after a real estate agent. The apartment was huge in the doctor's scale. There was a large kitchen with a dining room, living room, one soundproof master bedroom and two guestrooms, three bathrooms and one of them had a freaking jacuzzi, garage parking for four cars and a balcony. The living room had wall high windows and they could see the Namsan tower from their window and Seoul below them. There was even a security guards at the lobby of this apartment building and even in the garage.

 

Gangnam was a fancy are to live in. Minhwa couldn't argue with that. She could only imagine what this apartment cost for their parents. It was quite a new building and the security was top class.

 

"Here's the door code to enter this building and ten here is your personal door code." the real estate woman gave two sets of notes to Minhwa. She decided to give Tiffany the other extra two notes. "Here are also keys to this apartment in case you lose this keycard and the code." Minhwa received three silver colored keys. If she understood correctly she could enter their apartment with a number code, keycard or with a key. Wow!

 

She bid goodbye to the real estate lady and was left alone in the huge apartment. She walked from a room to a room looking around. She thought it was a little too much for her to be totally comfortable in this new home. It seemed extra huge because there were no furniture anywhere. Maybe she and Tiffany could go furniture shopping together? After that they could go do some grocery shopping too?

 

She sat at a bar table separating the kitchen from the living room. She took out her phone and texted to Tiffany asking what are they going to do with furniture. She wrote that all of her old furniture had been sold by her very own novelist Mother. She didn't have a couch or a bed anymore.

 

After she sent that text Minhwa opened this new app she had installed yesterday before going to sleep. Instagram. She was suppose to take a selca now. Like coming up with a username wasn't hard enough already... Selca. How does one do that?

 

She opened her front camera and looked at the image of her face. She straitened few wild strains of her hair. She blinked a few times to clear her eyes. She took few test shots with a smile on her face. She tried one while holding up a piece sign with her fingers. All of those didn't look nice enough. She tried the next picture with a small pout on her lips. She took another one but moved her face little to the right. In the end she was quite satisfied with those two pictures. She decided to upload both of those. With few taps of her fingers the pictures were uploaded onto her account. She closed her phone and exited the apartment.

 

Minhwa's phone started to ring and without looking at the caller ID she answered.

 

"Go for Minhwa."

 

 

"Why was the Tiffany Hwang in your office yesterday?" Ken's demanding voice asked.

 

 

"You'll know soon." Minhwa answered.

 

 

"Why are you keeping secrets from me?"

 

 

"I'll tell you what. Help with this moving thing and I'll tell you why I met her."

 


"Deal. I'll be at your place in 10 minutes." Ken answered and hang up. Sometimes it felt like Minhwa was dating that coroner. Jealous Ken was jealous.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany taped up the last brown box and placed it onto another one. She had been packing her thing the whole morning and was finally done with everything. She wiped off sweat from her forehead and slumped onto their dorm's couch. Taeyeon strutted in the living room, still wearing her pajamas. Her hair was a wonderful mess.

 

"Morning Taetae." Tiffany said and smiled to her friend.

 

"Good morning Fany-ah. You really are moving out huh?" Taeyeon asked. She was little sad her best friend was going to move out and leave her alone with seven other girls.

 

"Seems like it." Tiffany answered and looked at her lap.


"What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked taking a hold of Tiffany's hands. Tiffany sighed and looked at her leader.

 

"I'm scared. I haven't lived with anyone else besides my family and you guys."


"We will still be meeting each other almost daily Fany-ah. I know you are scared, but from what I can tell that doctor is a genuinely nice person. You'll get along with her nicely." Taeyeon assured her American friend and patted her hands gently. Tiffany smiled at Taeyeon. Maybe she was right. Taeyeon was always right.

 

"Let me go get changed and I'll drive you and your boxes to the apartment." Taeyeon smiled, got up and headed to the bathroom.

 

Meanwhile Tiffany received a text from Minhwa. She read it and smiled. She remembered Minhwa's story about her overly excited Mother. So hearing that all of her furniture were already sold wasn't a huge surprise to the idol. Tiffany texted back at her wife saying they could buy furniture online and then go grocery shopping. That way possible paparazzi and fans could capture them together with smiles on t

Please log in to read the full chapter