11th Chapter

Match Made In Heaven
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minhwa was sitting at a kitchen table watching an 'Origami tutorial - How to fold a Dragon' video. She had gotten bored two hours ago, waiting Tiffany to arrive so they could cook together. So far Minhwa had folded dolphins, bunnies, parrots and  ninja stars also known as shurikens. Many crumbled pieces of failed dragons were on the table and some had fallen down.

 

She closely followed the instructions of the video, folding the paper half, then folding some corner again, turning it over, making a mountain fold, a rabbit ear fold then turning it around again. Everything was going fine, until her nerves let her down. There were so many folds to create and lines to follow, she got agitated by everything and threw the paper away. Honestly, it didn't even look the same what the dude was folding in the video. Minhwa ruffled her short hear and let out a frustrated groan. She stretched her arms and neck before taking a new piece of paper. She decided to try it again.

 

Folding diagonally, folding half the paper, turning it over, mountain folds and turning it over again. This time she was paying extra attention to every move she made. She was so focused that she missed the sound of Tiffany and her's apartment door beeping. Inside the cozy apartment entered an idol. Tired from her day of recording and planning of her group's comeback. She was happy they were going to make a comeback, but she was nervous as well. Now that her  fans knew about Minhwa, she wondered if she was going to see that many signs with her name on it cheering her on.

 

Tiffany hang her coat and opened her shoes. She strutted tiredly toward the only source of light, the kitchen. She walked stretching her arms and yawning. Arriving at the entrance to the kitchen, she noticed a focused Minhwa sitting at the table, staring a piece of paper in her hands. Tiffany took few steps closer to confirm her vision: Minhwa's tongue was poking out between her lips. Tiffany giggled quietly, she knew Yuri slept with her tongue out but the idol guessed this must Minhwa's ultra focus mode. If that was it, Tiffany found it super cute. The doctor Moon Minhwa was gone and replaced by the huggable squishy wife Moon Minhwa.

 

Not until a gentle touch on Minhwa's shoulder, did the doctor register Tiffany's presence. Minhwa jerked in surprise and nearly fell off of her chair the origami dragon falling from her hands. Tiffany laughed out loud, clapping her hands: "You looked absolutely adorable focusing like that!"

 

"When did you came in?" Minhwa asked puzzled, her eyes wide open. Her heart still raced because of the scare she got. It also raced partly because of her wife's appearance.

 

"Not long ago." Tiffany smiled placing her hand on Minhwa's shoulder, she looked at the paused computer screen: "What were you doing?"

 

"Folding papers, see?" Minhwa asked picking up nearly a perfect bunny.

 

"Origami, huh? How'd it go?" Tiffany asked picking up what was supposed to be a parrot, but it looked like something much worse. She eyed the failed parrot suspiciously.

 

"At first I did great. But then it became downhill from that parrot." Minhwa sadly answered, pointing to crumbled pieces of different colored papers. The doctor noticed Tiffany's sleepy eyes and the yawns she made. There were almost circles under her eyes. This woman needed to be tucked in a fluffy bed and sleep like a log.

 

"Are you hungry?" Minhwa asked, feeling her own stomach complaining about the lack of food. The younger woman nodded eagerly while covering another yawn with her hands.

 

"Go take a hot shower and change. I'll cook something for us." Minhwa said turning Tiffany's body around and gently pushing her towards the bathroom. Receiving no answer nor protests from the idol. Minhwa collected her failed origami animal and without any mercy threw them in the trash can. She proceeded to the fridge to ponder what to cook.

 

Carefully Minhwa removed the roasted chicken from the oven and made a cut to one of them. She inspected if the chicken was ready. To her success, it was all cooked well. She placed utensils on the table, two glasses and plates. "Tiffany? The food's ready!" Minhwa shouted towards their bedroom. Soon enough out came Tiffany in h

Please log in to read the full chapter