The Sleepover (part 3)

Color My World

Special thanks to cello21 and Morgane_blackjack21 for upvoting! Thanks guys ^^

 


 

Taeyeon reached for the bottle and gave it a spin. It landed on Sooyoung, who looked more than ready to answer any question or do any dare. "Sooyoung," Taeyeon began, "truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Okay," Taeyeon paused for a moment to conjure a question. "What is something you hope no one will ever find out about you?"

Sooyoung laughed. "Are you planning on blackmailing me?"

"We'll see," Taeyeon answered, a sly smile playing on her lips.

The taller girl sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Okay, but anything that is said here or done here will stay here, all right?" The girls nodded eagerly. Sooyoung let out another sigh. "All right. Well, I sometimes," she confessed, "/sometimes/ watch ."

Taeyeon burst out laughing, Sunny sat there stunned, and Tiffany gasped. "Oh my God," she said. "So all those times you use your earphones in bed, you were actually watching ?!"

Sooyoung blushed a deep red. "Yah! What makes you think that?" she defended.

"Because you never use your earphones! I always hear your stupid TVXQ songs, but sometimes you put on your earphones and oh my God, you were actually watching !" Tiffany exclaimed in a mixture of awe and shock.

Sunny let out a laugh. "Wow, Syoo. I didn't know you were like that."

"I'm not! I just-- it's interesting, okay?!"

Taeyeon shook her head. "People call me a byuntae, but little do they know about your little hobbies."

Sunny furrowed her eyebrows. "Wait, why do you watch it? Do you do something while watching it?"

Sooyoung's eyes widened. "No! I told you--it's just interesting!"

"Fany-ah, are there ever any, oh you know, movements under the sheets whenever she has her earphones in?" Sunny asked, putting air quotes over the word movements.

Sooyoung immediately hit Sunny's arm. "Yah! I don't do that!"

Tiffany rubbed her chin. "Now that you mention it..." she trailed off.

Sooyoung's eyes widened. "Yah! Don't even joke! I don't do that!"

Tiffany laughed. "All right, I'm just kidding. She doesn't do that."

The tall girl sighed. "I shouldn't have told you guys."

"It's okay. Maybe I can tell you some of my favorite sites later," Taeyeon said with a wink.

Tiffany groaned. "Aish, these byuntaes."

Sooyoung returned the wink and reached for the bottle. "Okay, my turn," she said before giving it a spin.

Tiffany smiled when the bottle faced her. "Truth," she said before Sooyoung could ask her.

"All right. What's the farthest you've ever gone with a guy?"

Tiffany grinned. "All the way," she answered simply.

Three pairs of eyes widened. "No way!" Sunny yelled.

"Yeah, no way! You're kidding, right?" Sooyoung immediately asked.

Taeyeon stared at Tiffany. She felt betrayed even though she knew that she had no right to.

Tiffany laughed. "I'm just kidding," she said, to the relief of the three girls.

"Ugh, you can't joke about stuff like that!" Sunny scolded.

"Okay, okay. Truth from now on."

"Now really, how far have you gone with a guy?" Sooyoung repeated.

Tiffany stole a glance at Taeyeon before answering. The shorter girl was staring down at the bottle. "Well, it wasn't much. Just some making out and light grinding, I guess."

Sooyoung and Sunny shared a giggle. "Any hickies?"

Tiffany thought for a moment. "Yeah, just one," she pointed to the nape of her neck, "right here."

"Wait, when was this?" Sunny asked. "Don't tell me it was with Nichkhun!"

Tiffany chuckled. "It was."

"That was eighth grade!"

"At least we didn't go all the way!"

"That's still pretty far for an eighth grader."

Tiffany sighed and shook her head at the memory. She remembered how all her friends had crushes and some of them even had boyfriends, so she convinced herself that she liked the new Thai boy in her class. He wasn't a bad guy, but he didn't make her feel what her friends claimed they had felt when they were around their crushes. There was a boy/girl party at one of her classmate's houses one night. Her friends had begged her to convince her parents to allow her to go, and she did. It wasn't a bad party until someone decided to play spin the bottle with the consequence of seven minutes in heaven.

Everyone at the party knew that Nichkhun had the hots for Tiffany, so when the bottle clearly landed on the girl beside Tiffany, everyone in the room denied it and said that it had landed on Tiffany. The kids pushed Tiffany and Nickhun into a room and set the timer. Tiffany was nervous. She had never kissed anyone before, and she certainly did not want to waste her first kiss on a boy she hardly knew. But Nichkhun was sweet and he was a boy, so Tiffany gave it a shot. He had been more eager than she had anticipated, but they had done nothing more than roll around the bed while he messily kissed her lips.

 "I know," she said glumly. "I regret it since he was my first kiss and all."

The room was silent for a moment before Taeyeon spoke, "The first kiss doesn't matter. It's the last kiss that matters most." She made eye contact with Tiffany and found herself suddenly shy.

The room fell in silent again until Tiffany broke out in a smile and gave the bottle a spin. "Lee Sunkyu," she grinned, "truth or dare?"


**


Countless truth or dares and four empty cups of soju later, the room was warm and the music from the small speakers on Tiffany's phone took place of conversation.

"I'm hungry," Sooyoung mumbled, slightly buzzed.

"You just ate your patbingsoo."

Sooyoung didn't reply, instead she drew the blanket over her head and sighed.

Sunny looked at the tall girl and groaned. "Someone turn off the lights."

Tiffany nudged Taeyeon, who was lying beside her. "Turn off the lights," she ordered.

"You do it. I'm drunk," Taeyeon slurred over her words. Tiffany looked at the small girl and chuckled when she saw the pink cheeks and half lidded eyes.

"Okay," she said softly. She pulled Taeyeon's sheets over the petite girl's shoulders and walked over the flip off the light switch before turning on the small night light in the corner of the room.

The dorm had a soft glow to it, and K.Will's "Lay Back" hummed lightly throughout the room. It was times like these when Tiffany enjoyed looking at Taeyeon.

She lay back down beside the short girl and watched as Taeyeon drifted off to sleep.

Tiffany had a high alcohol tolerance. She only felt a bit tipsy, but Taeyeon was out of it. Sunny also didn't seem drunk, and Sooyoung just seemed to be in a food coma... except she still desired for more food.

"Sooyoung-ah," Sunny asked, "when do you want to get married?"

"Hmn, maybe when I'm 24."

"Why?"

"Because, cakes sell best when there's a holiday. Marriages are best when you're 24. Our biological clocks are ticking," she explained.

Sunny frowned. "The first part makes no sense."

Sooyoung chuckled. "I'm a bit buzzed. Forgive me."

"You're just in a food coma," Tiffany said as she felt her eyes drooping. Sooyoung ignored her and rolled over before promptly falling asleep.

Sunny her side to face Tiffany. "When do you want to get married, Fany?"

Tiffany was quiet for a moment. "Maybe... Maybe when it's legal," she mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

Sunny smiled bitterly. "Yeah, maybe," she replied. "Stay strong, Miyoung-ah," she said softly before pulling the covers over herself and falling asleep.

Beside Tiffany, Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes and bit her lip. She turned slightly to see Tiffany sleeping peacefully. She furrowed her eyebrows and reached a hand over to brush away a few strands of hair from Tiffany's cheek. "Why have you been hiding this from me, Fany-ah?" she whispered.

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N: Ooooh~ Taeyeon figured it out. Hehe.

Even I'm getting impatient waiting for Jessica... What do you guys want Jessica's character to be like? Shy? Rebellious?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Also... Peanut butter and jelly :') HOW CUTE IS THAT???? It's okay, Jeti shippers, we still got strawberries and bananas / cookies and cream ^^