The Sleepover (part 2)

Color My World

Special thanks to kagurasaka, Dhino_ss, eyelovegg, DorkyGoddesses, RememberZiah, and 452312 for upvoting! Thanks guys ^^

 


 

Sooyoung fell back onto her mattress and groaned. "I'm stuffed."

"You practically had an entire plate of dukkboki to yourself, not to mention the chips and other snacks you bought," Sunny ranted.

Sooyoung frowned and threw a pillow at the short girl, thus causing the start of a pillow fight.

Tiffany threw Taeyeon a pillow and together, they teamed up against the shikshin and the danshin. Screams and laughter erupted as they jumped from mattress to mattress, slapping each other with pillows.

"You hit like a girl!" Sunny yelled as Tiffany smacked her with a pillow.

"I am a girl!" Tiffany retorted. "What's your excuse?"

Sooyoung burst out laughing at the insult. "Oooh! Need some ice for that burn?!" Sunny turned to the tall girl with a scowl and proceeded to land pillow punches on her.

"Ow! Stop it! We're supposed to be a team!" Sooyoung yelled, using her arms as an attempt to shield herself.

"Every man for himself now!" Sunny declared.

Tiffany and Taeyeon turned to look at each other with raised eyebrows before a mischievous smirk grew on the faces.

Tiffany sent her pillow flying hard against Taeyeon's shoulder, nearly topping the girl over. Taeyeon regained composure and looked at Tiffany with vengeful eyes. "Oh, you'll get it now, Hwang Miyoung," she threatened.

"Bring it on, Kim Taeyeon!"

The two fought a heated battle, hopping from mattress to mattress as they avoided each other's attacks. Taeyeon took a step forward in an attempt to attack, but lost her footing in the gap between the mattresses and fell forward onto Tiffany.

They landed onto another mattress with a thud. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with worried eyes, afraid that she was hurt when she didn't say anything. "Are you okay?" she asked. She had landed on Tiffany, but the pillow Tiffany had been using as a weapon was wedged between them.

Tiffany could feel Taeyeon's ragged breath on her lips and looked away. "Y-yeah," she answered. "You?"

Taeyeon sat up when she saw Tiffany's discomfort. "Yeah," she said. She stood up and offered Tiffany a hand, which she took and they turned to see Sunny and Sooyoung staring at them with grins plastered to their faces.

"What?" Tiffany asked, knowing full well why they were smiling.

"Nothing," Sooyoung replied nonchalantly. "Just watching you two each other."

Tiffany's cheeks grew red. "We weren't groping!"

Sooyoung chuckled. "Well then we were watching you two do whatever it is you kids do these days."

"We weren't doing anything!" Taeyeon defended this time. "I just fell."

"Onto Tiffany," Sunny noted.

Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon, who now had equally red cheeks and smiled before turning to glare at Sooyoung and Sunny. "Knock it off, you two."

The two looked at each other and smiled knowingly. "Someone's protective," Sooyoung mumbled, causing Sunny to giggle. Luckily, her words went unnoticed to the blushing duo.


**


Their pillow fight promptly ended, and Sooyoung had then suggested a little round of truth or dare.

"It's no fun without any alcohol, right?" Sunny asked.

Tiffany's eyes widened. "You didn't."

Sunny smiled and pulled out a bottle of soju from her backpack. "It's Korea! We're literally one year away from being able to drink." Tiffany stared at the bottle of soju warily. "Come on, Vice President, loosen up."

Sooyoung nodded. "It's just one bottle shared among the four of us. It's no big deal," she said.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon hesitantly. If Taeyeon agreed to do it, then so would she. Taeyeon looked at the bottle then back at Tiffany. "It wouldn't hurt to try," she said.

Tiffany sighed and nodded, causing the rest of the girls to cheer. "You do realize that if we get caught then we could get expelled, right?"

Sunny nodded. "Don't worry. The teachers are all back at home getting drunk with their friends and family too," she said before evenly pouring a bit of soju into everyone's cups.

"Okay, let's start the truth or dare," Sooyoung said as she placed the now empty soju bottle in the middle. They had separated the mattresses, leaving a little bit of room for a place to spin the bottle. Tiffany and Taeyeon sat next to each other, and across from them sat Sooyoung and Sunny. "Let me explain the rules. You can't choose truth and then change your mind choose dare, and vice versa. Just stick with your first choice even if you don't like it. If you decide that you don't want to answer the truth question or you don't want to do the dare, then you have to take a sip of soju until we tell you to stop," she explained.

"Wait, so are you allowed to make me sip my entire cup of soju?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

Sooyoung smirked. "Yep. And if we make you sip all of it then that means you can't skip any more truth or dares."

"So I can only skip as long as I have some soju left?"

"Correct."

The girls nodded in understanding.

"I'll go first," Sunny said and spun the bottle. It landed on Taeyeon. "Taeyeon, truth or dare?" Taeyeon didn't hesitate before choosing dare. "I dare you to run across the hall in nothing but your undergarments.

Taeyeon's eyes widened. "No way!"

"Take a sip of soju then," Sunny dared.

Taeyeon saw the smirk on Sunny's face and knew that if she were to do that, then Sunny would make her drink everything. She couldn't risk that.

Taeyeon sighed, stood up, and began to take off her sweater.

"What if she gets in trouble?" Tiffany asked. She was sure that Taeyeon wasn't going to get caught, as they were the only ones in the building, she just felt nervous as Taeyeon began to strip down in front of her.

"She'll be fine," Sunny said.

Taeyeon was down to her tank top and sweats now. She had changed in front of them all before, well, except for Sooyoung, but she felt nervous as she took off her tank top. Maybe it was because she was aware that they were all staring at her now. Or maybe it was because she was aware that Tiffany was staring at her now. She sighed, brushing away the thought, and tugged off her sweats.

Tiffany gulped and turned away. She had seen Taeyeon like this before, but only for a quick second or two whenever they changed in the same room. This was different. This made her feel hot and nervous and everything in between.

"All right," Taeyeon said as she walked toward the door. The girls stood up and walked toward her, not wanting to miss the show.

Tiffany trailed behind, anxious. Her eyes traveled down Taeyeon's body, from her soft curves and milky skin to her matching purple and white polka dot undergarments. She didn't even realize that Taeyeon had opened the door until the milky skin was gone from her sight. She looked out the door to see Taeyeon standing at one end of the hall.

"You ready?" Sunny shouted from the bedroom door.

"Can I just go?"

Sunny sighed. "Yeah, yeah just go."

The unclothed girl quickly dashed to the other end of the hall, covering her stomach and chest as she passed by their door. Tiffany gulped as Taeyeon ran past them, her face heating up.

"There," Taeyeon said, a bit out of breath as she stepped back inside the dorm.

Sunny and Sooyoung snickered as Taeyeon went to pick up her clothes.

"Your body is jjang!" Sunny complimented and gave Taeyeon a thumbs up. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and tugged her sweater back on.

"Tiffany couldn't stop ogling," Sooyoung said.

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, a curious expression on her face. "Really?" she asked.

Tiffany was caught off guard by the accusation but brushed it off with a scoff. "You wish."

Taeyeon smiled and sat down beside her. "I was kind of hoping that you'd ogle, but oh well," she teased playfully.

Tiffany gulped and cleared . "Continue the game," she said, changing the topic.

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed that hehe... I know that a majority of my readers are Jeti shippers, so I feel really, really bad that Jessica hasn't even shown up yet. I hope you guys can be patient with me, because it'll take quite a few more chapters before she appears OTL

But on the other hand... Taeny shippers! I hope you're enjoying the small Taeny moments~

I reallly hope you guys will leave some comments! Even if you write mean comments about how Jessica hasn't shown up yet, I would still be glad to read them ^^