The Meeting

Color My World

Special thanks to Paperbirdd, JeTiHyun, and sehun12 for upvoting! Thanks guys ^^

 


 

Tiffany watched as Jessica loosened her tie and rolled up the sleeves of her white blouse to her elbows. She couldn't help but stare at the girl. There was something different about her--something Tiffany was well aware of--but she couldn't bring herself to confront Jessica about it. When Jessica looked up to see Tiffany staring at her, Tiffany cleared .

"You're not going to wear your vest?" Tiffany asked.

Jessica glanced at the vest. "Do I have to?"

"Well, no, but--"

"Fany! What are you doing here?" Tiffany turned around to see Sunny looking at her curiously. "Oh! Who's this?" Sunny asked when her eyes met Jessica. "Wait... You're Jessica Jung! From Ouran's soccer team!"

Jessica's eyebrows raised in pleasant surprise. She smiled stretched out a hand, which Sunny gladly shook. "Yes. Nice to meet you."

"I'm Sunny!" Sunny grinned and looked at Jessica questioningly. "What are you doing here? Why are you wearing our uniform?"

"I'm transferring here on a scholarship. I'll be playing for your soccer team now."

"That's amazing! I can't wait to see you play next game. You were undoubtedly the best player on Ouran's team. I wasn't able to see you guys play last week, so--"

Tiffany placed a hand over Sunny's mouth. "Okay, fangirl, calm down. What are you doing here?"

Sunny pulled Tiffany's hand away from and glared at her. "I needed to buy some stockings."

"Oh. The thigh highs? I'm sure Sooyoung would like that."

Sunny turned pink and Jessica smiled in amusement. "It was nice meeting you, Jessica," she quickly said before grabbing a pair of thigh highs from a shelf and rushing to the cashier.

"Your friend is funny," Jessica said as she watched Sunny rush out the door.

Tiffany nodded. She looked at Jessica for a moment. "You don't exactly have any friends here, do you?"

"Aside from you? Nope."

Tiffany had to smile at that. She hadn't really considered Jessica as a friend because they had just met, but now that Jessica acknowledges their friendship, she will too. "Yeah? Who said I'm your friend?" she decided to tease.

Jessica scoffed. "You're hilarious," she said, sarcasm evident in her voice.

Tiffany laughed and made her way to the door. "Let me show you to the soccer field."

 

 

**

 

 

"So, what do you think?"

"Well, it's not as nice as Ouran's field, but it'll have to do."

"Go back to Ouran, then," Tiffany retorted, feigning annoyance.

Jessica let out a soft chuckle and picked up a soccer ball, placed it before her, and kicked it straight into the goal. "Skill," she boasted.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and picked up another soccer ball before kicking it into the goal. "Yeah, it sure takes a lot of skill to kick a ball into a goal that doesn't have a goalie."

"It's all about technique, Tiffany Hwang," Jessica paused, "but I have to admit--you're not half bad."

"Why, thank you. That compliment means everything coming from you."

"Your sarcasm doesn't faze me."

They stared at each other for a moment before sharing a laugh. "Are you hungry? We still have fifteen minutes of lunch left and I'm starving."

"Lead the way, Tiffany Hwang."

 

 

**

 

 

"So who do you usually eat lunch with?" Jessica asked as she took a tray and thanked the lunch lady.

"Just some friends from student council. Sunny is one of them and, uh," Tiffany was about to mention Taeyeon, her girlfriend, but caught herself. She wasn't sure how Jessica would react so she just smiled. "Yeah, basically it," she finished.

"Ah, I see.”

"Let me introduce you to them." They walked out of the cafeteria and to a fountain in the quad. "We usually sit there during lunch," she said, pointing to the marble fountain and the marble benches around it.

"Nice to see you finally joining us, President," Sunny greeted.

"Guys," Tiffany announced, "this is Jessica. She's new and she's here to play for our soccer team. Don't scare her off, okay?"

"Yes ma'am!" they shouted in reply.

"Hi, I'm Sooyoung, student council secretary," a tall student greeted.

"Hello," Jessica replied.

"Nice to see you again," Sunny said. "I'm the student council treasurer."

"Also known as Sunkyu," Sooyoung teased. Sunny kicked her shin in response.

"I'm Yuri," a tall, tan girl introduced, "student council ICC."

Jessica's eyebrows furrowed at the unfamiliar acronym. "ICC?"

"Inter-clubs commissioner," Yuri answered shortly.

"Oh, okay. Nice to meet all of you," Jessica said.

Tiffany sat down and patted the empty space beside her. "Sit here," she said.

"So are you student council president?" she asked Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded. "Mhm. The one and only."

"But don't let the title fool you," Sunny chirped. "She's nothing like a president."

"Yup. She breaks the school rules sometimes." Sooyoung added.

"Yah! I do not!" Tiffany yelled. She turned to Jessica and smiled nervously. "I do not break the rules."

Jessica nodded. "Sure," she said doubtfully.

"I really don't," she said, sending a glare at Sunny and Sooyoung.

Suddenly, a voice joined them. "Hey," greeted another student in a striped tie. She sat beside Tiffany, unaware of Jessica's presence.

"Hey," Tiffany replied, turning her attention away from the group.

Jessica raised an eyebrow when she saw the mysterious girl place a kiss on Tiffany's lips. Tiffany's eyes widened in surprise and she placed her hands on Taeyeon's shoulder, gently pushing her away.

"See what I said?" Sunny said. "The rules clearly say that PDA isn't allowed during school hours, yet the president is kissing out in broad daylight!"

"I--" Tiffany glanced nervously between Taeyeon and Jessica. "S-sorry," she finally said. Tiffany cleared . "Tae, this is Jessica, a new student and our new soccer player."

Taeyeon looked over in shock to see an unfamiliar face sitting with them. "Oh! Uh, hi!" Taeyeon greeted nervously. She didn't know what kind of reaction to expect from a stranger who just witnessed her kissing Tiffany.

"Jessica, this is Taeyeon... My, uh," Tiffany rubbed the back of her neck, unsure of what Jessica's unreadable expression meant.

"Girlfriend?" Jessica finished.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon before nodding anxiously. "Y-yeah," she answered.

To her surprise, Jessica broke out in a laugh. "Gosh, why are you guys so nervous?"

Tiffany and Taeyeon shared a confused look. "W-well, it's not really... I mean, people don't generally react, uh, positively when they find out," Tiffany stammered.

Jessica chuckled. "It's fine. I grew up in San Francisco, the gayest city in America. Trust me, I'm pretty open minded."

Tiffany sighed in relief. "That's great. Well in that case," Tiffany wrapped an arm around Taeyeon's shoulder, "this is Taeyeon, my girlfriend and the Vice President."

Taeyeon blushed. "It's nice to meet you, Jessica."

Jessica smiled. "So, I guess the PDA thing about you two is true?"

"Oh, you have no idea," Sunny laughed.

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N: Gotta build Jeti's relationship first before we hit the deep stuff. Have a nice day :D