Chapter 5

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER’s POV

That night I decided to sleep in the guest room. I don’t think I can hold my tears if I look at her face. And that night too, I decided to take some sleeping pill. Not so much, I’m planning to wake up early.

I woke up the next morning, It was still dark outside. I look at the clock, it shows 4am.

I tip-toed to our bedroom. She’s still sleeping, I walked closer to her. She’s still beautiful even when she sleeps. I felt my eyes burning. I can’t help but crying. I was surprised when she opened her eyes slowly.

“Hei baby, where were you last night?” She said as she rubbed her eyes.

I held back my tears.

“Friend’s house.” I faked a smile.

“Oh, I miss you so much. Come here.” She ordered me to come closer.

I froze there. Miss me? I don’t think I can handle this anymore so I shook my head.

“I want to take a bath first, princess.” I said as I stood up and grab my bathrobe.

“But, I miss you.” She pouted. I’m in the verge to cry loudly right now, so I ignored her and went inside the bathroom.

I let everything out as soon as I stepped inside the bathroom. I cried but not so loud. I don’t want her to know.

I calmed myself down, I took a warm shower. Refreshing my mind awhile.

I smelled a good scent as I finished bathing and went outside the bathroom and quickly put on my clothes.

I walked to the kitchen, greeted by an angel. She was wearing a loose & transparent blouse. Revealing a little bit of her black lacy bra and her black underwear. I knew she didn’t wear pants right now.

“Hey, babe. Have a breakfast first.” Krystal said as she put some pancakes to the plate.

I shook my head. “Something urgent came up. I’m late now. I’m sorry.” I said as I waved her goodbye and went to the front door.

“Hey.” I was confused, turn or not and I ly to be kissed by her.

I miss her kiss, I miss her warmth, I miss her.

I quickly pulled away. I don’t know why but my body rejects her touch right now.

“I’m already late.” I said and she pouted.

“Don’t take so long.”

I ignored her. I took a cab instead to drive my own car. I’m afraid I won’t be able to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter