Chapter 10

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER’s POV

I stood in front of my apartment. I wonder what you are  doing, Krys..

I turned around and I was shocked when I saw the person in front of me.

“Am..”

I looked away I can’t look straight  into her eyes.

“Am, please.. please look at me.” She walked closer to me.

I just ignored her and walked away but she grabbed my wrist and hug me. I just froze there, not doing anything.

“Am, don’t go. Don’t leave me again.” Her voice broke and changed into sobbing sounds. I knew she’s crying right now, but I can’t do anything. I miss her so much, I miss her warmth, I miss her kiss, I miss her existence, I miss you Krystal Jung Soo Jung.

When I’m about to hug her back, It started raining heavily.

She broke the hug. “Am, we need to get inside.” I shook my head. “No.” I said coldly.

We are completely soaked. But I still kept on rejecting her offer.

“Am, please..” She begged.

“You can go inside alone.” I said, not looking at her.

She shook her head then cupped my cheeks. “I’m not going anywhere until you agree to come inside.”

I don’t want her to get sick, so I gave up and agreed to come inside.

“Thank you.” She took my hand, intertwined her fingers with mine. I looked at our hands, I unconsciously smiled.

We went inside the apartment, soaking wet.  She began to ing her jacket, I couldn’t help but to stare at it and I feel my face is burning when she took her jacket off. I looked away when she shifted her gaze from her jacket to me.

I stared at the ceiling, but then I saw here from the side of my eyes, She was walking towards me.

“Can you help me with this?” She said as she showed me her back. She was wearing a white blouse with the zipper on the back.

“S---sure.” I was trembling as I took the zipper and slide it down. Revealing her black bra and of course her y back.

“Thanks.” She said as she took the blouse off, leaving her only with her bra but she till wearing her long jeans. Then she turned to face  me.

“You have to take off your wet clothes too, I think you left some of your clothes behind.”

“N—no thanks, I can just leave now.” I said.

“It’s raining heavily outside, Am. can you just stay here a bit longer?” she asked me.

“N—no.” I answered.

“Ish..so stubborn.” She said as she began to my long sleeve polo.

I was in panic mode so I shoved her hands away.

“W-what are you doing!” I immediately button it again.

“Helping you?”

She walked towards me again and began to my long sleeve polo…again. So I gave up and let her do anything.

I was left with my sport bra and my jeans. I was so embarrassed so I cover it up.

“I saw them hundreds time, you don’t have to be that shy.” She said. I furrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter