Chapter 13

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’s POV

“AM! AM!” Krystal shouted the top of her lungs when Amber fainted right in front of her.

She immediately dialed 911/199. “Don’t leave me, Am. Don’t leave me.” Krystal cried hard, kneeling while holding her girlfriend.

Not a long after that, the ambulance arrived and they took Amber inside the ambulance and made their way to the hospital. Krystal crying her eyes out, It hurts so much. She felt like she’s going to explode soon because her heart beats so fast. Cold sweats forming and flowing from her body.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, they took Amber to the emergency room.

“Miss, you can’t get inside.” The nurse blocked Krystal’s ways.

“B-but..Amber..” She kept on insisting to get inside but someone pulled her by wrist.

“Let them treat her.” The girl said.

Krystal looked up and frowned. “Who are you?” Krystal asked the girl.

“I’m Jessica Jung. Amber’s friend.”

“Oh, she’s the girl that called Amber that night.” Krystal thought.

“Oh..” Krystal said and then Jessica dragged Krystal to the waiting room.

“Amber will be fine.” Jessica said once they sat there.

“I’m sure she will.” Krystal wiped her tears off.

Jessica shifted her gaze to Krystal. “Be strong for her even though It’s hard for you.” Krystal then faced her back. “You don’t know how it feels.”

“I know.” Jessica looked away.

“You?” Krystal asked.

“I lost the most important person in my life. I couldn’t move on until now, I know it’s stupid, but I just can’t.” Jessica smiled at the girl beside her.

“I-I’m sorry.” Krystal said but deep in her mind she could only think about Amber, what if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter