Chapter 14

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After waited for hours, the surgery has finally ended.

   

The doctor came out from the surgery room and Krystal walked towards him.          

   "The surgery went well.. but there's one thing..." The doctor said knowing to say first before the person in front of ask for it.

 "What a relief. What kind of thing?" She nodded. Krystal was relieved and confused at the same time.

 

"She's..." The doctor stared at the girl hesitated to say it.

 

//

 

Krystal went to the room that Amber is staying. Holding her tears back. Fighting with the pain in her heart.

She walked closer to Amber and sat beside her girlfriend

 

"Am, I'm grateful you are alive but... b-but how can you do that to me." Krystal voice was shaking as she amber's short hair.

 

It's been days since the surgery day and Amber hasn't wake up.

 

"Am, I miss you" Krystal said, showering kisses to the unconscious girl.

 

Her tears falls down to Amber's cheek and then the girl slowly open her eyes.

 

"Uhhh.." Amber groaned and Krystal shocked.

 

"Am, are you awake now? Am.." Krystal shook Amber's shoulder lightly as she pressed the emergency button with the other hand.

Amber slowly gaining her consciousness and frowned as soon as she saw the girl beside her.

 

"Who are you?"

 

 

----------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter