Chapter 12

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL’s POV

“Am..?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amber laughed out loud when Taeyeon slipped and fall to the floor.

“Ouch.. ouch.. my precious .” Taeyeon said as she rubbed her .

Amber went to Taeyeon’s apartment to take her stuffs early in the morning. It was still dark when Amber got outside. Yes, after planning that evil plan.

“Shut up, you LLama“ Taeyeon glared at Llama.

Amber ignored the midget “Gotta go, Taeng! See you later!” Amber said before she left Taeyeon’s apartment.

Amber smirked. “I wonder if my prank work out.” She thought as she entered her apartment.

She’s shocked when she saw Krystal laying on the cold floor in the kitchen.

“KRYS! KRYS!” Amber shook her girlfriend body, she’s in panic mode.

She was worried when her girlfriend didn’t even move an inch after she shook her body hard.

She carried Krystal to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. She called a doctor immediately.

“She’s faint due to shock. It’s not really that serious. She just need a rest.” The doctor said to Amber. She nodded her head and sigh in relief.

Amber sat beside Krystal as soon as the doctor left. She caressed her girlfriend’s hair while staring at her face, Krystal is the most important person in her life. She leaned closer to the girl’s face, showering her with kisses, from her hair, forehead, eyes, nose, lips and jaw. She was feeling sleepy so she rested her head on the girl’s stomach, and not long after that, she drift off to sleep.

KRSTAL’s POV

I woke up, expecting me laying on the cold floors in the kitchen but I felt warm, I felt comfortable.

My vision was still blurry. My head hurts. But then I felt a weight on my stomach, I look at it, and I saw Amber.

Am I dreaming? If yes, then I hope I will never wake up.

I shook her body and she’s slowly waking up from sleep.

She rubbed her eyes “Uhh? You’re awake?”

I sat up and cupped her cheeks then stared at her with my teary eyes. I knew she was shocked at first but then she stared back at me.

I said while crying.“I… I’m not dreaming, right?” I saw her furrowed her brow.

She smiled and gave a peck on my lips “You are not. I am here, Krys.”

“The lett—“

“The letter isn’t mine.” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter