Chapter 19

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you ready?” Taeyeon fixed her hair and patted Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica nodded “I’m not sure but I have to.” Taeyeon just smiled bitterly.

“Let’s go.” Taeyeon went outside and Jessica fixed her clothes for the last time. She sighed. “Life is very unpredictable.” She said to herself before walked outside the house.

//

There is a moment of silence there. The two didn’t talk when they arrived at their destination.

“Isn’t it heartbreaking?” Taeyeon said, breaking the silence.

“I never thought this would happen.” Jessica wiped the tears on her face.

“Let’s go here often.” Taeyeon said and Jessica nodded.

“I hope they would meet there and start more happy life.” Jessica said and she got up.

“Let’s go.” Jessica walked and left Taeyeon alone.

“Rest in peace. Both of you.” Taeyeon said and left.

//

FLASHBACK

*BANG*

*BANG*

“KRYS!? KRYS!? BABY?!” Amber shook Krystal’s body hard. “BABY! WAKE UP!” No response.

“Krys, please.. please.. this is not the thing I want.. Baby please wake up!” Amber crying hard.

Amber dialed 911(119) and then her attention shifted.

“A—m..” Krystal’s voice was so weak but Amber could hear it.

“Yes? Yes?” Amber answered in panic.

“I-I was so happy.” Krystal said.

“what? What, baby.. please don’t leave me!” Amber hold Krystal’s hand and placed it on her cheek.

“I—I..I was so happy that you received the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter