Chapter 11

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’s POV

They were so busy in making love that night. Sweats forming and flowing from all part of their bodies.

“Am..” Krystal was already tired from their love making. She rested her head on Amber’s bare chest.

Amber was playing with Krystal’s hair. “I love you, Amber.” Krystal said as she rolled to Amber’s side, hugged Amber by her waist.

“Goodnight, princess” Amber said as she kiss the top of Krystal’s head.

“Goodnight, babe.” Krystal said before she drift off to sleep.

Amber the other hand was awake for the entire night.

“How about we play a little game, Princess?” Amber thought and smirked.

//

KRYSTAL’s POV

I was half-awake as I reached out my arms trying to find her, she was not here beside me. Maybe Amber is in the living room.

I rubbed my eyes, looked at the clock, it shows 8am.

I felt pain all over my body but I smiled at the thought of it.

Last night was amazing.

I quickly got up and took a quick bath.

I stepped out of my bedroom. I frowned. Amber is nowhere to be seen. Maybe she went to somewhere else this morning.

I walked towards the kitchen and almost got a heart attack when I found the letter she left.

The letter that made me cried like I never cried before. I shook my head, tears were flowing down my cheeks.

No… no it’s impossible.

‘It was a good fu.ck.’

-M

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter