Chapter 15

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are you?” Amber said and Krystal cried harder. “I-I’m your Krys, Am.” Krystal can’t deny the fact that she hurt so much even though she knew the fact that Amber has amnesia because the doctor said so.

FLASHBACK

“The surgery went well.. but there’s one thing..” The doctor said.

Krystal don’t know why but she had a bad feeling about this, but she kept herself calm.

“What a relief. What kind of thing?” She asked as she nodded. Krystal was relieved and confused at the same time.

“Please…please don’t let bad things happen to Amber.” Krystal said to herself, hoping there’s nothing wrong with her girlfriend.

“She has amnesia.” The doctor said and Krystal eyes got bigger, shocked at what she just heard.

“W—what.. How?” Her voice was shaking due to the shocking news.

“She’s lucky the surgery was done earlier, if she postpone it again, I don’t think she can survive. She survived but she lost her memories because her tumor has got bigger. I’m sorry.” The doctor explained as he patted Krystal’s shoulder lightly. “She’s in the recovery room right now, but we will move her to her room.” The doctor said before he left. Krystal froze there. Tears falling, her heart hurts until it went numb. Her knees got weak as she clenched her shirt trying to stay calm but she lost. She surrended, fall on her knees. She bites her lower lip, crying quietly, she clutches her chest like she’s having a heart attack, feeling her heartbeat. She alive but she barely breathing right now.

“Am..I..Is this my punishment for cheating on you..” Krystal mumbled to herself.

Realizing people’s stare. She got up while wiping her tears. She kept on thinking how can she see Amber if the fact that when Amber awake she won’t remember her.

Slowly she walked towards Amber’s room. Gathering up her courage she opens the door, revealing a girl lying unconsciously in bed.

//

The doctor and nurse went inside the room and immediately checked up the girl.

“Please wait outside.” The nurse said to Krystal. She nodded and went outside with heavy heart.

“Hey..” Krystal turned around and found Jessica stood in front of her. “Hey.” Krystal looked down to the ground.

“Is there something wrong with her?” Jessica said as they sat on the chair outside Amber’s room.

“She…*sobs* She..” Jessica looked to the girl beside her, she was sobbing hard, her appearance was very messy.

“Krys.. It’s okay, you can tell me.” Jessica told the girl beside her and Krystal turned to faced her.

“She has amnesia.” Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter