Chapter 16

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was all a lie, It was just to make Krystal leave from Amber’s life.

 

Jessica’s POV

I walked towards Amber who was sitting on her bed, leaning against the bed post.

“Am, is this true? All of this?” I held back my tears.

She just smiled timidly. “I had to, Jess.”

WHAT..

WHAT?

“What!? Mind if you explain it to me,Am?” I sat on the bed.

I stared at Amber’s teary eyes, I knew that she wants to cry but she held all those tears. “I didn’t receive the surgery, this..” She pointed to her bald head but it was covered with bandage. “was an act.” “w-what..” She smiled. “Nah, I think it wasn’t, sorry. Hehe I slowly losing my hair tho.” She smiled dorkily. Aish, this girl, how can she smiled at this situation.

“Did taeyeon know?”

“She knew all of this. I was the one who planned this with her. Even if I had done the surgery, I wouldn’t survive, Jess.” She said and tears started to flows down her cheeks. “I love her so much, Jess. What can I do..” I caressed her cheeks, wiping her tears. “You will find your happiness soon, Am.” She grabbed my hands and caressed it with her thumb. “I wish I had more time.” She smiled and I just smiled back at her.

“I wish I had a family with her, having child, being a parent.. I wonder how that feels.”

She hung her head low. Words can’t come out from my mouth so I kept silent. I can’t do anything about this now. It’s all about time now.

“I wish Krystal will find her happiness soon, even without me, I hope she can find someone who’s better than me.” She was sobbing.

“I know it’s hard, Am. But.. atleast can you just talk to her about this?” She looked at me, furrowed her brow.

“I don’t want to.”

“Why?”

“I know it’s selfish, but.. It would be harder for me to leave her.”

“It’s up to you then.” I smiled.

We fixed our tears and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter