Chapter 3

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an entire week having fun with her ex-boyfriend or maybe her boyfriend now, Krystal has just arrived in Korea. Amber couldn’t pick her up at airport because she has an appointment for treatment that day.

“Uggh..I’m so tired.” Krystal said as she lay herself on her bed.

Krystal went to take a bath before sleep. When she was just about to step out from the bathroom she heard someone rang bell of her apartment. She’s wondering who’s coming this late, Amber has her key.

She opened the door and surprised at what she saw infront of her.

“O-Oppa.” Her eyes widening as she said that.

“Hai, babe.” Minho hug her.

“O-Oppa what if someone saw us.” Krystal was in panic as she dragged Minho to her apartment

“I miss you so much, Krys.” Minho said as he placed his hand on her waist, while the other hand caressing her cheek.

“Didn’t we spend an entire week just in our bed?” Krystal pulled away, afraid if Amber will come.

“But I want it now.” Minho pouted.

“No. Oppa. Go.” Krystal shooed Minho away.

“But Krys, you don’t love me?” Minho said as he pinned Krystal to the cold walls.

“I love you Oppa, but this is not the right time.” Krystal struggled  as she pushed Minho away.

“I don’t care, Krys. Because you’re mine only.” Minho kissed Krystal lips.

“Uhmmmppphhh Oppa.” Krystal said between the kiss.

Minho hands were busy holding Krystal’s hands above the girl’s head, pinning her to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter