Chapter 1

Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER’S POV

“You had tumour in your brain.”

“There is still a lot of chance you will survive if you do surgery as soon as possible.”

I sat on the chair near the window, watching water dripping from the sky. It was raining hard, It was cold. I sat there alone with a lot of heavy thoughts. Will I survive? I don’t have money to do surgery right now. What do I do? I want to survive only for you, Krys. You are the reason why I’m scared to die. Even though it’s hard for me to fight with this huge pain on my head alone, I won’t give up. But I don’t want to tell you that I’m dying right now. I don’t want to become a burden to you. Am I selfish? I’m dying here but I don’t want to lose you. Who wants to date a dying person? It’s just waste of time. But I don’t want you to leave me. I’m so pathetic. As I was in deep thoughts, I was surprised someone was back hugging me. She smell good. Strawberry and vanilla, It was addicting.

“Hey..” Krystal said as she backhugged me.

“Hey.” I said as I turned to her not breaking the hug.

She cupped my cheeks, I stared at her and she stared back at me.

“Am, I have a business trip to Jejudo tomorrow.” She said as she caressed my cheeks.

“Ah..For how long?” I smiled at her.

“A week.” She smiled back at me.

“O-okay” I pouted and she immediately captured my lips with her lips.

Her lips tasted like kiwi. It was sweet. Addicting. She bit my lower lip, asking for entrance but I didn’t do anything, so she pinched my back, It was actually hurt, so I parted my lips, haha I enjoyed teasing her. Soon after I parted my lips, her tongue began to exploring my mouth, as our tongue met, she my tongue hard. I groaned. I can feel that she’s smiling right now. We both pulled away because lack of air.

“I love you.” She said as she panting hard.

“I love you too, and I will miss you.” I said as I hug her again.

I hope we can stay like this forever, Krys. I love you so much.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter