009

// Falling for you //

Jiyong was already at the venue, having to be their earlier to rehearse for his solo stage- Like always, his performance was practically flawless. Yang Goon had never been wrong about one thing, and that was about Jiyong being a music prodigy in the making. Still, after going through the song a few times Jiyong was already pouring with sweat from the heat. After finishing he sat where the fans would stand whist watching the concert as WINNER got up and preformed. Kim Jinwoo caught his eye, remembering the time WINNER declared which Bigbang member they were more compatible with.

 

Jiyong grinned-

 

They all got up on stage and before Yang could say a word, Jiyong yelled out a familiar phrase to Jinwoo fill of cuteness and certainty.

 

Jinwoo-ah~ You want to go out with me?” Jiyong declared causing them all to laugh out loud and for Jinwoo to smile softly looking at the floor before lockig eyes from afar with Jiyong. Jiyong needed something to cheer him up – and this, teasing a younger person, that always seemed like fun. Yang turned to Jiyong and raised his eye brow causing Jiyong to look down with a smug look before Jinwoo replied.

 

Yah, Hyung. You're going to distract me. Do you have to watch?” Jinwoo protested causing Jiyong to let out a small laugh whist grinning.

 

If you do well, I'll buy you some lunch afterwards.” Jiyong smiled as his words came out sincerely. Jinwoo smiled subtly trying to hide his blatant happiness.

 

Man, You need to lay of the guys -” Youngbae whined as he placed himself next to Jiyong, He looked up at Youngbae surprised before laughing at his comment. Jiyong had come out to YG and the members as well as close friends at the of 20- It wasn't that he was worried about people finding out about Seunghyun, it was the fact he didn't want to strain their relationship so quickly, not only that, Seunghyun wasn't as open as Jiyong, he was more confind.

 

He's 22-” Youngbae stated causing Jiyong to shrug.



“I'm 25” Jiyong said auguring back with Youngbae to annoy him more than anything.

 

He's too young” Youngbae insisted again but to no avail.

 

Jiyong was enjoying teasing Youngbae.

 

Maybe I like them younger” Jiyong winked whist trying to pay attention to the stage. The truth in the matter is that he did find Jinwoo attractive and they did get close like Jinwoo's fortune said, however, Jiyong wasn't the type to be purposely unfaithful, he loved Seunghyun and that was going to stay that way but that doesn't mean he can't torment everyone and throw them off guard about who he's really dating. Confusing people is the best way to hide the truth – that was Jiyong's current naïve strategy plan, that and he actually wanted to get closer to Jinwoo.

 

How's Hyung?” Youngbae asked in a soft tone of voice, Jiyong didn't take his eyes of the stage and kept watching, making notes of the pros and cons during the performance.

 

I don't know, I've not spoken to him since yesterday- but he was fine then.” Jiyong said calmly, not trying to act like he knew too much or not enough.

 

Youngbae sighed. Jiyong knew he wasn't satisfied with the answer.

 

You know that's not what I meant.” Youngbae stated causing Jiyong to grin a little at his reaction.

 

 

You're very curious about things- do we look like we're madly in love?” Jiyong asked wanting to know a truthful answer, and he knew Youngbae would give it.

 

No, you've not been acting any differently- I just wanted to ask, just in case.” Youngbae stated, Jiyong knew him and Seunghyun's plan was working at this state which relaxed him a little. Both Youngbae and Jiyong became interpolated into the performance and then it ended.

 

Let's treat the boys to lunch. They've worked hard enough to get where they are..” Jiyong said softly to Youngbae who agreed seeing Jiyong's common generous side.

 

Jinwooooooo~” Jiyong cried out like a child once they'd finished even caused Yang to turn around in slight frustration being interrupted a second time by Jiyong.

 

Yang locked eyes with Jiyong in a warning manner.


“Yah, Kwon Jiyong. Stop pestering the boy and let them rehearse” Yang said slightly irritated.

 

Let them have a break, They've been here since 6 this morning- Look how tired they look, I've not even been here three hours and I want a cigarette and food break...” Jiyong said whist getting up and standing next to Yang, trying to reason with him.

 

Yang sighed, giving in-

 

Fine, go take them for lunch” Yang stated causing Jiyong to shake his head in a disapproval manner.

 

No, No- You're coming too.” Jiyong insisted, causing all of Winner to stare at Yang and Jiyong awaiting instructions on what to do next.

 

Just like we all do, one day they'll look up to you like a father and remember the good times. You should be there as much for them as you were us. Now take a break and come hang.” Jiyong said almost pleading causing Yang to pat Jiyong's back.

 

Yang was secretly proud of Jiyong being so honest but he was too stubborn to admit it.

 

You're a good man with a good heart. How I managed to raise a son like you, I'll never know.” Yang's words were slightly negative to himself which Jiyong didn't hear often. It concerned him a little.

 

You do your best- you know that right?” Jiyong suddenly said, worried about what Yang had previous stated. Yang smiled softly and nodded. Jiyong remembers meeting Yang for the first time when he was 12 – since then it had been 13 years, how much they'd both grown was drastic.

 

I'm really thankful, still, to this day for everything you did for me- even now, for still supporting me...” Jiyong trailed slightly off subject portraying his real feelings suddenly, a little emotional.

 

W-What is this so suddenly? Ah, Jiyong-- You know I already know that. Stop being silly” He smirked before turning round to the stage, looking at the boys on stage. Jiyong did the same focusing his attention back on them.

 

Well, Today is your lucky day. Jiyong has convinced me to let you all have a lunch break with him, myself and Youngbae. Don't worry about paying, the bill is on him.” Yang stated causing the boys to cheer excitedly. Jiyong rolled his eyes at Yang's comment but laughed. Money wasn't an issue- far from an issue. Youngbae walked over and joined Yang and Jiyong before the boys got off the stage, grabbing their things before walking with them to one of their favourite near by restaurants.

 

Wrapped up in spending time with everyone, Jiyong soon forgot about all his problems and with that he was happy and it was radiant like he was a star in the night sky.

 

 

//////

 

 

It had just gone two in the afternoon, Winner, Youngbae and Yang-Goon had all escaped the rehearsals thanks to Jiyong's persistence and insisting, everyone was thankful of it though. Although, personally Jiyong didn't take Jinwoo out, he did however sit next to him round the table they were all placed at.. They all sat comfortably with constant conversation flowing.

 

Jiyong was actually thankful at this moment in time that he could be this happy and surrounded by people who are all like him: musically driven. It was relaxing, calm even – It gave him a breather from the constant worrying about everyone finding out about his secret relationship and with so many different dishes Jiyong couldn't even think about anything else other than his stomach.

 

Jiyong wanted a drink- He knew instantly Yang would scold him though, since they were technically still rehersing. Jiyong rebelled though- Discreetly turning to a waiter and asking him for a bottle of soju when Yang wasn't paying attention. Jiyong recalls doing this on many occasions He turned to Jinwoo and looked at him with wild eyes, Jinwoo looked a little apprehensive as to why the older male looked this way.

 

Jiyong's eyes moved down to under the table where the bottle was present, Jinwoo's followed finally seeing why Jiyong was acting a little shifty.

 

You want some? It isn't a trick question. I'm just trying not to draw Yang's attention.” Jiyong smiled causing Jinwoo to nod before moving his coke underneath the table so Jiyong could pour Soju into it. Jiyong wasn't stupid, he just didn't want to drink alone. Once he'd filled the cup up, Jiyong got his cup, doing the same routine before putting the bottle on the floor, out of the way from sight.

 

Thanks, Hyung” Jinwoo said with blatant thanks in his voice causing Jiyong to smile more before discreetly hitting his glass against the younger males in cheers.

 

Jinwoo moved close to Jiyong's ear which almost caught the older male off guard.

 

I used to think you were the strict one, until I got to know you better” Jinwoo joked causing the older male to look smug whist taking a sip of his drink before turning his body more in Jinwoo's direction, basing his attention on him and only him. One by one everyone started noticing their closeness apart from Jinwoo and Jiyong who were oblivious wrapped in their own world.

 

Man- If only.” Jiyong smirked whist taking another, rather large sip of his drink.

 

I was probably scary that day you came and told me we were compatible in comparison to now, huh?” Jiyong questioned in curiousness.

 

Hmm- well, I don't know. You seemed pretty down to earth that day. I was just really nervous, it is you after all.” Jinwoo admitted to Jiyong's surprise. Jiyong got closer to the younger male as he laughed, placing his hand briefly on Jinwoo's thigh.

 

You don't need to be nervous around me, the truth is I'm as laid back as you can get in YG.” Jiyong said also admitting a truth whist cutting a piece of meat with a knife, carelessly.

 

A sharp pain hit Jiyong as he winced in response to the knife slicing through his finger.

 

” Jiyong said subtly, hiding his pain as he cut his finger slightly. Within seconds Jinwoo had wrapped a napkin around the cut in a protective instinct kinda way.

 

Jiyong locked eyes with him as Jinwoo now stood up, hands wrapped around Jiyong's protecting his cut. There was an odd aura in the room, everyone had noticed it and Jiyong was blind as he indulged in it.

“B-Bathroom – You need to run water over it. I'll get you a plaster, you think you can manage?” Jiyong had never seen this side of Jinwoo before and he can't say he disliked it either, although, there sudden closeness had gained the whole tables attention in Jinwoo trying to help Jiyong's wound.

 

Y-Yeah” Jiyong said suddenly feeling a little faint, still he reassured everyone he was okay before excusing himself whist Jinwoo fetched a plaster. Yang have Youngbae a look and all Youngbae could do is shrug, shrug because he couldn't work out what Jiyong was playing at either.

 

The sight of blood was never good for Jiyong, he hated it in every aspect, the only time he can deal with it is when he's drunk- it doesn't seem as bad then.

 

His eyes roll back in his eyes momantary whist he staggers in the bathroom feeling faint. His breath quickens as he feels sick to his stomach-

 

Still, He runs the cold tap and removes the napkin from his cut, running it under the water but watching all the blood stream out of his cut just makes him feel even worse- his legs suddenly cave in and he falls to the floor as Jinwoo enters. The younger boy grips Jiyong in a slightly frightened manner seeing him so out of it.

 

Fu-! Jiyong, are you okay?” He states whist helping him to his feet again. Jiyong almost feels stupid for looking so weak but can't but grab the material on his shirt afraid to let ago in case he completely passes out.

 

Blood... Looking at it makes me feel faint” Jiyong admitted whist taking deep breaths- Jinwoo understood then and sighed in slight relief.

 

Don't look until I say so, okay?” Jinwoo utters softly causing the dark eyed male to nod in distress. Jinwoo takes his hand and rinses it himself, Jiyong grunts in pain slightly, but the coldness soon numbs the pain.

 

Jiyong finds the sound of Jinwoo's voice comforting. He trusts him, completely.

 

You're lucky that it's not that deep” Jinwoo states before drying off the cut, then placing a plaster on it securely, stopping the blood flow. Jiyong has no real thoughts, just the light headedness that makes him feel faint, eyes shut listening to his soft voice, trying to concentrate on it. He takes a deep breath before opening his eyesseeing a bright eyed Jinwoo.

 

Help me outside? I need a cigarette...” Jiyong asks almost helpless knowing that he's unable to walk that far without assistance. They walk out of the back entrance of the restaurant. Jinwoo grabs a bottle of water as they do so, knowing the older male will probably need it.

 

Jiyong's hands are trembling.

 

Jinwoo takes the box of cigarettes of him in a swift motion, taking a cigarette out of the box and the lighter that the older male seems to keep tucked inside. He places the cigarette between is lips as Jiyong watches almost speechless as he lights it up. Jiyong looks at Jinwoo in a rather admirable way- He realises that they might actually be compatible after all. He smiles subtly as Jinwoo passes him the lit cigarette.


“You know, you can have one if you want?” Jiyong asks and the younger male accepts.

 

Thanks... for helping- I've been a bit of a mess recently, so it was nice to have fun today...” Jiyong said whist inhaling deeply thinking about last night and the conversation he'd had with John. It still confused him immensely. Jiyong had a feeling he should heed John's warning but it felt stupid to even react to his words. Jiyong put it down to jealously.

 

It had to be that right?

 

Jinwoo's voice brought Jiyong back to reality.

 

Yeah- I heard what happened, in fact everyone has... News seems to travel fast in this industry. It's scary” Jinwoo uttered causing Jiyong to laugh subtly, knowing that in actuality, no-one in the industry really knows anything, especially not the whole story.

 

How much do you know though- I can guarantee it isn't even half of the story” Jinwoo was almost surprised Jiyong wanted clarification but he didn't hesitate to share what he already knew.

 

All I know is that you and Soohyuk broke up and that he's been depressed about it” Jinwoo uttered simply causing Jiyong to scoff.

 

Ah! I really want to know where these rumours start...” Jiyong trailed off before looking at the younger male.

 

The truth is-- and I'm telling you this because I... well I'm thankful, so let's say I'm telling you this as a token of thankfulness for your actions today” Jiyong mummbled needing a reason to suddenly go in depth about his life. It made Jiyong feel less burdensomeness this way.

 

I was with him years- I was happy actually, really happy. But in this industry things don't always work out. He'd cheat on me when away- but I didn't know, I found out he'd been doing it for quite sometime and ended it. I can guarantee that I was more hurt than him-” Jiyong said casually before inhaling, Jinwoo listened, just appreciating the time he's spending with someone he admires and looks up too.

 

But, it's fine now. I'm over that. We're still friends too, so really nothing is lost so I have no reason to feel sad.” Jiyong said honestly.

 

You're always very open about yourself and your life- do you not get scared about the pubic finding out your uality?” Jinwoo asked in pure curiosity before inhaling. Jiyong pondered for a moment-

 

I came out at the age of 20, openly I mean, but that was only to close friends and the YG family- I'm careful with everyone I date and everyone that knows has my trust 100% and with no proof, no photographic evidence, what can anyone do? I mean sure it scares me, pretty much everyday- but everything else scares me too.” Jiyong smiles whist looking up at the sky.

 

It went silent as they both looked up at the sky. Jinwoo suddenly moved, passing Jiyong a bottle of water. Jiyong smiled softly in thanks.

 

You know- today turned into a dinner with everyone, but actually, right now, It feels like it's just been you and me the whole time...” Jiyong muttered under his breath. Jinwoo put his arm around the older males shoulders and smiled.

 

I needed this” Jiyong said patting Jinwoo's head as the younger male posed in a cute way before finally sighing.

 

Today was an odd day- Jiyong was acting out of character, making closer friends and for once, he couldn't stop being happy. Jinwoo was one of these kind hearted men, the shy, timid hard to open up kind but Jiyong was always friends with these types of people. The quiet ones because 9/10 they were the wildest ones of all. Right now, Jiyong needed friends, people to talk to, to do things with, to keep his mind of the negative thoughts that fill his head on a daily basis- But deep down, Jiyong knows that whatever will be will be.

 

/////////

 

 

Seunghyun woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing violently throughout his hotel room. He looked around, almost forgetting where he was. It was the first day he'd woken up alone in a while and it felt strange – the sun was shining through a crack in the curtain causing a strip of light to enter the room. The older male lit up a cigarette in bed, feeling a little saddened ad a little empty

Seunghyun was neither in a good or bad mood but whist on the way to the venue he lit up a cigarette, one after the other after the other. He was chain smoking. Something was wrong. Seunghyun couldn't put his finger on it, since last night he'd felt odd like the security he has with Jiyong was fading. He just hoped that was him being insecure and somewhat needy.

Still, when Seunghyn walks in it's just gone half 3. Winner, Jiyong, Youngbae and Yang are all back in the venue after eating. All still relativity in high spirits. Seunghyun could sense it a mile off and it a way it lifted some weight off of him, that was, until his eyes caught a glimpses of Jiyong and Jinwoo in the corner of his eye.

 

Jiyong was sat on the floor with Jinwoo wincing in pain somewhat causing Jinwoo to laugh at his reactions as he removed the plaster from Jiyong's finger..


“Pfft- You're such a baby” Jiyong scoffed hearing Jinwoo's words.

 

Y-Yah. If it was the other way round you wouldn't be saying that” The older male replied as Seunghyun watched from afar.

 

Maybe you should turn away- We don't want you to almost faint again” Jinwoo joked causing Jiyong to pout slightly before pinching the younger males cheeks softly.

 

Ah- You'll regret being mean to the almighty Kwon Jiyong” Jiyong declared before Jinwoo snatched his hand back in a slightly dominant manner.

 

Y-Yah! Just keep still, we need to change the plaster. You don't want to get the cut infected” Jiyong liked watching Jinwoo being serious when it was out of kindness. Other than Seungri, he couldn't tease anyone else like this and doing so made him feel young at heart again.

 

Seunghyun felt himself stiffen seeing them that close. Seunghyun didn't want to watch another man get close to Jiyong, but really, he had no choice, he couldn't run over and break them up like they were doing something wrong, because in hindsight they weren't. But Seunghyun, being as possessive as he is felt a little jealous and a bit insecure. Jiyong looked up almost shocked to see Seunghyun.

 

Jiyong smiled brightly before waving happily- it was the first time he'd seen Seunghyun all day long.

 

Yah! Where have you been all day!?” Jiyong practically yelled causing Jinwoo to laugh at Jiyong's exclaimed words to Seunghyun whist changing his plaster. Jinwoo was just relieved he wasn't looking at the bloody plaster and his finger whist the plaster was being changed.

 

Seunghyun happened to be a good distraction.

 

I didn't need to be in until now-” Seunghyun uttered before sitting on the floor with them whist watching the younger male finish up on Jiyong's wound.

 

Rigggggght- I think I've done. That should be better now, since it's bigger plaster too” Jinwoo declared before they all looked at the plaster on Jiyong's finger. Jiyong ruffled Jinwoo's hair in thank with a bright smile.

 

I promise I'll take you out for a meal at some point, You've been so much help today- Hold me to my word okay?” Jiyong said softly causing the younger male to nod before standing up, excusing himself since Yang needed Winner in the next room.

 

Smoke break?” Jiyong asked Seunghyun causing him to shake his head. “I've literally just chain smoked three on the way here...” Seunghyun admitted causing Jiyong to suddenly look more than concerned.

 

Has... something happened?” Jiyong asked a little worried as why Seunghyun was acting so strange.

 

I don't get to sleep in the same room as you and then I walk in and see another man all over you” Seunghyun blurted out causing Jiyong to hold in a laugh.


“Yah- are you serious right now?” Jiyong asked, not even being able to tell if Seunghyun was being serious. Seunghyun nodded, slightly embarrassed about it. Jiyong laughed before hugging the older male, not caring who saw because he needed one.

 

Before you ask if I'm scared anyone will see: I'm not, It's just a hug. It's not like we're making out.” Jiyong uttered stopping Seunghyun from asking any more questions, removing his serious look which turned into a smile. Jiyong pulled away, seeing Seunghyun's grin- and until the end of rehearsals Seunghyun's smile stayed. It was refreshing for everyone to see, normally Seunghyun's serious face could be intimidating but today everyone felt like they could approach him. Everyone seemed to balance each other out at YG. Jiyong loved this kind of atmosphere. The hard working environment with passion and laughter.

 

Jiyong was at ease

 

////////