007

// Falling for you //

Things went smoothly from the timid confession Jiyong made that day, they kept it between them – because for the meantime they're the only people that needed to know about it. From that day it had only been a week, and that week for Jiyong and Seunghyun was utter bliss. The comfort between them felt like they'd been together years, it wasn't a difficult transaction, in fact it was a swift motion from best friends to lovers without a problem, but that's what worried Jiyong, nothing in life was ever easy, so why was this? And in the back of his head, he couldn't let it go.

Seunghyun hugged the younger male from behind in his sleep, Jiyong was wide awake though. The thought of flying Japan in mere hours made him feel uneasy. He sighed and slipped out of bed carefully and quietly avoiding the creaking floorboards that he'd seemed to have memorized on the floor beneath him. He looked at the older male sprawled out on the bed comfortably, He picked his box from the bedside table before walking outside to the balcony, sliding the door open almost silently. Once outside he sat down, the door shutting behind him as he looked at the sky -

Without looking Jiyong assumed it must be nearing 4am, since the sky is starting to light up ever so slightly, to him, this was probably the most irritating thing about moving into the summer period of the year. The sun rising early and it setting late. Jiyong liked the dark nights, that's why he enjoyed the winter. Everything about the winter feels long, like time isn't flying away at the speed of light. Jiyong lights up a joint, he feels nerves in the pit of his stomach, a dreadful feeling that only makes him feel more anxious. He fills his lungs with smoke, for years Jiyong's been killing himself with this habit. But all habits break eventually.

His phone starting vibrating in his pocket causing him to look at it in curiosity. The first thought was 'Who would be trying to talk to me at this time?' but looking at the time, it was a reasonable question. He opened up his messages to see a text from Soohyuk, Jiyong almost looked shock.

 

Hey! Hope you've been well? I heard you'll all be in Japan for the YG tour from tomorrow. Chaerin will probably mention it but I thought I'd invite you anyway. Since I have a show in Japan over the next few days I thought we could all get together and have drinks or something? It would be nice to see you again, since we didn't get to talk much the last time we met. Hit me up and let me know, yeah?”
 


Jiyong was a kind person at heart and consequently Jiyong missed spending time with Soohyuk and their gang Nuthang in general. He'd grown up with these people, it was normal to feel detached and to miss the fun times.

 

You're up early! Your text almost startled me. Yeah, I've been okay thanks. It sounds fun, just let me know time and place when you know yourself. No pressure of anything. Haha.”

 

It was obvious the moment Jiyong received a text from Soohyuk he would reply; He needed a night out, one to feel like the past was still part of his future more than anything Jiyong hated people leaving and walking out of his life. It killed him. So he always tries and makes extra effort to be friendly and sociable.

 

I couldn't sleep, what's your excuse? I'm glad you've been okay though, I still worry sometimes, you know? Old habits seem to die hard. It's got to fit in with your tour too, so let me know when you're free when you find out yourself. We'll make plans from there.”

 

Jiyong almost scoffed at the text in amusement. Soohyuk was a lot like Jiyong in the 'not being able to sleep' aspect. Jiyong thought insomnia was a blessing for people with minds that are gifted with more talent that most people, giving them the chance to think and over think new ideas and concepts in life but that was just his wishful thinking, in an ideal reality, Jiyong would love a night sleep without tossing and turning or waking abruptly, but as stated before, that's just wishful thinking.

 

You sound so much like me sometimes. Guess my attitude rubbed off on you after all those years. Thanks for worrying, Yeah, I know what you mean – I do my fair share of worrying too. I'll let you know, that's if Chearin doesn't beat me too it. ;)”


 

Jiyong decided turned off his alarm at this point, knowing that in 15 minuets they'd have to be up anyway. It was later than he anticipated, but still, the lack of hours sleep was bothersome. He watched the sky light up as his joint got smaller and smaller until it burnt out. He crawled back into bed minuets before the alarm was due, and in the process Seunghyun seemed to have woken up, looking up at Jiyong in slight confusion.


 

You have trouble sleeping again?” Seunghyun groaned in his deep voice, still half asleep. Jiyong wriggled up against the older males body, his body heat warming up Jiyong as they embraced softly.


 

You know how it is, at least I'm getting some sleep.” Jiyong said after sighing, Seunghyun leant down and kissed Jiyong almost spontaneously causing the younger males heart to race in the process. The kiss as soft and gentle as it was went from innocent to extremely heated in about 0.2 seconds. Jiyong's worries melted away instantly as he indulged in the one thing that kept him sane – Seunghyun.

 

////////
 

ing hell! We're late!” Jiyong grunted in annoyance in a complete rush to make it to the airport on time. Seunghyun just smirked in amusement whist throwing on the first thing he found in his wardrobe. They rushed to get ready, knowing that indulging in their pleasure this morning caused them to slow everyone down. It wasn't long before they were both dressed – it was getting close to 5 in the morning, they were hardly going to look their best at that time anyway.


“You better be thinking of a good excuse Seung!” Jiyong shouted causing the older male to stand in the door frame with Jiyong's phone in hand. Jiyong raised his eyebrow at the older male.


 

You lost your phone, I found your phone. That's your excuse, see how easy was that.” Seunghyun uttered completely convincingly. Jiyong walked up to Seunghyun before placing a soft kiss upon Seunghyun's lips.


 

Why don't I just tell them what we were really doing?” Jiyong joked causing Seunghyun to wrap his arms around Jiyong's waist before kissing him more.


 

Well, If I can't keep my hands off of you in that car, then they might just witness it” Seunghyun growled in his deep, husky voice that makes Jiyong melt every time. Seunghyun's phone rang interrupting them causing Jiyong to laugh subtly before taking his hand and dragging him downstairs.


 

We need to leave” He stated knowing fully well the car was already outside waiting. Seunghyun followed and like that they walked over to the car, chucking their luggage into the boot before actually entering the car. Jiyong looked into the car seeing Seungri, his ruffled hair and sunglasses indicated lack of sleep, but at this time in the morning it wasn't really surprising to see. Seungri flashed both Jiyong and Seunghyun a small smile whist greeting them.


 

What on earth took you so long?” Seungri whined causing Jiyong to sigh.


Couldn't find my phone—” Jiyong replied fairly convincingly causing Seunghyun to hide his smirk in reflex.

 

Typical, it's either your ipod, or your phone” Choi Soon Ho muttered.

 

You're all just lucky that I found it, if not we really would have missed our flight.” Seunghyun stated as Jiyong caught his eye.

 

Where's the others anyway?” Jiyong asked Soon Ho in a curious manner.

 

They got another car, we're picking up Yang Hyun Suk on the way-- which is odd, none of us have been in a car with him recently but he insisted but then again, this is another YG family tour, so maybe this is normal.” Soon Ho mentioned causing Jiyong and Seunghyun to look at each other subtly.

 

Since the night Seunghyun came back from Japan, they'd kept things quiet, not saying much to anyone about it. It was strictly private right now and for good reason. Jiyong could see Seunghyun looking a little stressed and slighed softly and this trip was going to strain what they had and they both knew it-- It was only a matter of time. 2014 YG family tour: would all the secrets pour out during this money making trip? Jiyong thought negativity.

 

This is going to be one long trip” Jiyong stated almost in a depressing manner; and no-one questioned it, maybe because they didn't think he was being serious but Seunghyun, he brushed hands with Jiyong ever so subtly, trying to cheer him up, or even reassure him.

 

Before they knew it they were at YG, Yang Hyuk Suk got in the back with Seungri, Seunghyun and Jiyong which almost surprised them all – there was an obvious spare seat in the front  – he chose close and personal. Jiyong and Youngbae had known Yang Hyuk Suk for years – longer than any other members and that somewhat scared Jiyong, he was scared of him finding out, because Hyuk-Suk was like his second father and consequently he had an influence in Jiyong's life.

 

You're late” He spoke somewhat seriously when entering the car.

 

Yeah – that would be my fault. I misplaced my phone.” Jiyong replied, taking responsibility so his manager didn't have too.

 

I'm sorry” He added, bowing his head politely.

 

Hmm--” Yang Goon looked at both Seunghyun and Jiyong intentivly.

 

I hear you're both living together now?” He brought up out of the blue causing both men to slightly stiffen up in shock.

 

Yeah-- but how?” Jiyong asked before looking at Seungri who looked slightly shifty.

 

Wait, how did you even know?” Jiyong said snapping at Seungri ever so slightly.

 

You act like I'm oblivious to these things” Seungri mumbled in annoyance before removing his sunglasses.

 

Well, Youngbae doesn't gossip, so unless it was Choi Soon Ho, no-one else would know?” Jiyong asked, knowing none of them would leak that information.

 

Was I or was I not at Seunghyun's house party? I saw your luggage, I just didn't say anything-- not only that we just picked you both us from Seunghyun's at 5am?” Seungri declared causing a slight sigh of relief to leave Jiyong. Seunghyun just tried to remain cool and calm at this point in time. Jiyong hadn't even thought about being picked up from Seunghyun's or how other would perceive it.

 

Okay, fine, so we're living together? What's wrong with that?” Jiyong boldly questioned; behind Seunghyun's darkest shades his eyes widened secretly. Yang Hyuk Suk looked at Jiyong slightly concerned at his attitude.

 

Yah-- Can't I take interest in my boys? I've not seen or spoke to you all in a while. It's nice to be updated about something like that.” Yang Goon said softly, not wanting Jiyong to shield himself away so much..

 

I'm just looking after him-- Whist he figures some stuff out.” Seunghyun muttered taking the strain off of Jiyong but with a statement like that he wasn't sure whether it would work, after all Yang Goon is mostly inquisitive but luckily he didn't ask, in fact he didn't pry into the situation any more.

 

How long until our flight – I'll need a cigarette break” Seunghyun uttered softly. “Yeah, I need one too. I didn't get the chance whist trying to find my phone.” Jiyong added causing Yang to frown at them.


“You both really should quit...” Yang said almost scolding them before sighing. “We'll find time-- don't stress.” He added before talking with Soon Ho.

Jiyong had previously sat Seunghyun down: he'd told him excactly who had suspitions about their situation. Youngbae, Daesung and Soon Ho. The three he'd been to dinner with, Since they've brought it up, Jiyong always denying somewhat convincingly from that point onwards. From that Seunghyun knew that around them, he needed to be extra cautious and that worked for him because he was just as worried as Jiyong about the whole situation-- But still, Jiyong couldn't help but rest his hand breifly on Seunghyun's – a small touch, almost unnoticeable. They'd gotten good at this, the subtle hints that only the two could understand and respond too. Sooner than later they arrived at the airport--

 

We'll meet you inside – we're going to smoke round the back so fans aren't around” Jiyong uttered letting everyone know what was going to happen.

 

Fine! But hurry back! You have literally ten minuets whist we get coffee's and whatever food everyone wants – do you want anything?” Yang declared in his serious manner.

 

Just an Iced lemonade for me if you're going to costa.” Jiyong added before jumping out of the car after Seunghyun.

 

An expresso please” Seunghyun added before they disappeared quickly, fast paced trying to get a rushed cigarette break into thier hectic day.

 

! I thought he'd caught on as soon as he brought that up. I'm was almost terrified.” Jiyong said whist walking faster, Seunghyun had no problem keeping up since he was taller than the younger male.

 

I know-- Even I panicked a bit but I don't think he's suspicious – there's no proof off anything, unless they see or we tell no-one would ever know.”Seunghyun uttered whist removing two cigarettes from his pack of 20 marlboro, lighting both of them in his mouth at once whist walking; once lit he passed one to Jiyong who obviously needed it. Jiyong smiled softly.

 

What would I do without you.” Jiyong sweetly mumbled causing a bright smile to stick to Seunghyun's face before inhaling on his cigarette as they reached their destination. Seunghyun sat down on a grit bin whist Jiyong stood in front of him; not feeling the need to sit. He watched Seunghyun in interest whist he smoked; how did I manage to fall for such a perfect man-- how did he even fall for me. Jiyong asked himself that in that moment. Seunghyun stood up; locking eyes with the younger male.

 

Jiyong, are we ever going to tell the boys?” Seunghyun asked curiously, knowing that Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung weren't at all a threat. Jiyong pondered.

 

Yeah – I mean, obviously but – what would we even say?” Jiyong asked before finishing it himself “Hey, me and Seunghyun are boyfriends” He said in a such a way causing Seunghyun to laugh.

 

Is that what you're going to address me as? You're boyfriend. Oh god – I never thought I'd hear that coming from you” Seunghyun laughed almost chocking on his smoke, Jiyong smiled and looked down embarrassment.

 

Lover? Partner? Boyfriend? It's all the same, right?” Jiyong smiled softly. “But seriously, I don't even think they'd believe it completely... maybe we should just let them come to us about it, act normally around them three, and only them three?” Jiyong suggested.

 

But I mean, just them three. It can't be anyone else, no staffs, no YG family, no-one else – I'm not ready for the whole company to find out.” Jiyong added causing Seunghyun to nod, finishing his cigarette whist Jiyong took his last drag.

 

Jiyong-- you already know that I'll support your decisions” Seunghyun uttered before smiling softly.


“I know--” Jiyong added before they headed for the airport, trying to be as discreet as possible, not wanting to draw attention. They made it in, a few people looking at them, it was easy to find the rest of their band, and others from the YG family from the commotion from afar. They looked at each other and headed over to Jiyong's manager who was ordering coffee's from costa with Yang-Goon.

 

We're back” Jiyong exclaimed before Soon Ho passed both of them their desired coffees. They both smiled in thanks as Yang-Goon turned round to greet the both of them.

 

Do you need anything else before we go?” He asked causing Jiyong to shake his head.

 

Okay, let's go catch our plane then, before it leaves.” Yang declared as Soon Ho and himself walking with Jiyong and Seunghyun, trying to avoid the crowds which now surrounded them. Their serious faces came alight as they tried getting past people. After a few minuets of walking, going through security and having their luggage checked they finally got to boarding the plane.


“Yah – Jiyong, what seat are you?” Seunghyun whispered discreetly. Jiyong looked down at his ticket curiously.


“15, You?” Jiyong replied causing Seunghyun to look somewhat shocked.


“16...” He replied causing Jiyong to look up at him.

 

“We're being tested.” Jiyong laughed subtly causing Seunghyun to smile and bow his head in a shy manner as they found the seats. Two together, this really was a test. Since they'd gotten together they'd barely been able to keep their hands off each other – The burning passion and ual desire that Jiyong craves so much was something that Seunghyun was able to give and give without hesistation-- ually they were a good match. Everyone had always mentioned that they had good chemistry together-- It took Jiyong years to figure it out. They sat together, getting comfy in their seats. Jiyong sat and sipped on his lemonade as Seunghyun did the same to his coffee.  Lee Hi and Epik high soon appeared and greeted them all before sitting down themselves. On the left of them with the aisle separating them was Daesung and Lee Hayi whom seemed more than comfortable in each others company causing Jiyong to smirk slightly seeing how bright and bubbly they both are.

 

Yah-- How many people are already in Japan?” Jiyong asked Soon Ho who was in front of them, causing him to turn to Jiyong.

 

2NE1 are as well as Winner are already in Japan, they'll probably already be at the venue by the time we get there – you lot are lucky you can get a few more hours sleep on the plane.” Soon Ho uttered causing Jiyong to nod, his curiosity slowly dying down. The airhostess took her time going through all the saftly procuders, everyone from YG had probably heard it countless times, so much so, Jiyong found himself mumbling along to the words.

 

He put his headphones in, he really didn't want to listen – He pulled out a device that allows two headphones to plug into one jack.

 

Wanna listen?” Jiyong uttered to Seunghyun whom pulled his headphones out from his pocket. “Sure” He replied whist plugging them in. It was peaceful, no more safely procedures, no more unnecessary noise. Seunghyun felt relief just like Jiyong whist listening to music. A two hour flight wasn't really long though – so it was easier to deal with. Seunghyun opened his eyes about an hour later to Jiyong sleeping, resting his head on Seunghyun's shoulder. He smiled and then looked around, the plane was dark with a few lights on, everyone else was pretty much sleeping too – Everyone seemed exhausted. Seunghyun took hold of his hand, knowing that no-one would see. Jiyong opened his eyes slowly, seeing Seunghyun's sign of affection. He looked up at Seunghyun and smiled.

 

Well isn't that bold” Jiyong uttered quietly, almost inaudible for anyone else to here.

 

Not as much as this” Seunghyun smirked before quickly placing a kiss on to the youngers lips and then pulling away quickly laughing subtly. Jiyong flushed red looking flustered and embarrassed. Jiyong punched Seunghyun playfully causing the older man to laugh at that point Yang got up and looked down at the pair who now looked up, surprised by the sudden movement. Yang goon looked at them, nodded his head and walked further down the aisle to go to the toilet. Seunghyun and Jiyong looked down to their interlocked hand and let go of each other.

 

Do you thin--” Seunghyun uttered causing Jiyong to shake his head.

 

It's unlikely – don't worry.” He whispered back before getting comfy again, shutting his eyes blocking out the situation . Yang come back minuets later and sits back in his seat, the flight turned quiet again. It must have been at least ten more minuets before Yang bent down next to Seunghyun. Seunghyun was almost shocked, he didn't know what to say, or how to react - it was sudden and uncalled for but it was obviously something Yang couldn't keep to himself by the look of uncertainty on his face.

 

I spoke to John yesterday” He said in a discreet manner, Seunghyun just blinked unsure what to say.

 

He told me what happened at yours” He added causing Seunghyun to look flustered and slightly irritated that John would even have the balls to breathe a word about what happened that night.

 

Did he tell you why he deserved it? Did he tell you why Jiyong attacked him the way he did? Did he say what provoked that? Did he tell you how afterwards he completely trashed my car?” Seunghyun said cockily. Yang looked taken aback, obviously not knowing the whole story.

 

When you find out, then scold me – because I'm sure in the right.” Seunghyun added, Yang just nodded not sure what to even say – Seunghyun was right and Yang would just have to take Seunghyun's word on it for now. Jiyong eyes closed heard the whole thing and his heart broke knowing that this wasn't going to be as easy as he once imaged.

 

 

///////