008

// Falling for you //

The plane trip came to an end, and before they knew it they were in another car on the way to the venue for rehearsals. No-one particularly felt any enthusiasm they all knew this would be the longest day out of them all, the first rehearsal day always is. Nothing is ever good enough on the first day, everything gets changed up and suddenly there's double the amount to learn in the shortest amount of time. It would always be tiring.

 

By the time they'd comprehended it, Jiyong and Seunghyun as well as the others had exited the car to fans screaming and shouting with flashes going off continuously. Seunghyun wonders how they'd find out their schedules so accurately constantly, Jiyong thinks it's somewhat admirable but nevertheless runs in among the rest of the members and YG staff. Once inside Jiyong is hugged by Chaerin as she runs up to him and flings her arms around him causing him to spin her around.

 

“It's been so long” She whined in a sad tone causing Jiyong to smile softly into the embrace. Seunghyun walked in with his arm around Daesung, catching up with him. Jiyong and Seunghyun's eyes met in the process before he walked away. Jiyong tried to hide his smile growing whist talking to Chaerin.


“I know, It's been ages. Hows the tour? It been okay?” Jiyong asked in pure curiosity causing her to nod with a bright smile.

 

“It's been good.” She replied. “Soohyuk said he texted you, you're going right?” She added causing Jiyong to let out a brief laugh.


“Of course.” He said causing her to look at him up and down. “You know – I heard about it. He was pretty messed up about the whole situation...” Chaerin said feeling a little bit sympathetic for Soohyuk.

 

“But regardless, I'm glad you can both put it behind you and move forward. It's a brave move.” She said softly causing Jiyong to rub the back of his head feeling slightly awkward.

 

“Well, we all have to move forward eventually right. I've found someone and I'm pretty sure he would have done the same.” Jiyong blurted out without thinking.

 

“Jiyong! Chaerin! We need you over here” Yang goon shouted across the stadium causing them to both flinch and enough time for Jiyong to realise that he'd said too much, but luckily he'd been saved. She looked at him curiously but let it go, knowing there's plenty of time to ask about it at a later stage. Jiyong let out a subtle sigh before walking over to where everyone seemed to be placed.

 

“Right, the schedule is here. I'm going to pass it around. We have what's going to be happening day to day until the shows and when you have free time.” Yang Goon explained as he passed the sheets of paper to Seungri who took a sheet and passed them on.

 

“The next piece of paper is the set list for the show. I want you to all read through it carefully and know what you're doing. Today, we'll go through each song, one at the time. When you're not rehearsing I would still like you to be close by but I will allow time for breaks and lunch and will be lenient to those of you who smoke as well.” Yang Goon said before again passing the sheets to Seungri to pass around.

 

“So first up, is 2NE1. The rest of you are free to get some food as they have already eaten before leaving the hotel this morning. Winner, since you're in the same situation I'd like you to go rehearse and practice in the next room.” Yang said with flow, giving everyone direction.


“Epik High, Bigbang, Lee Hi, I need you all back in about an hour and a half.” He said dismissing them all before they all went their separate ways. Tablo and Jiyong walked into each other as they interlocked eyes, fist bumping and hugging in the process.


“Whatup my man! How you been?” Tablo said whist greeting him, arm around his shoulders as they walk in the direction out of the venue among everyone else.

 

“Not bad, not bad” Jiyong replied in English casing Tablo to smirk slightly “You been okay?” Jiyong added in Korean causing Tablo to sway slightly.

 

“Yeah, I've been good, Haru misses you. I really think she could be in love with you” Tablo explained slightly worried for his daughter being obsessed with a grown man at her age. Jiyong laughed out loud.

 

“What can I say? I have everyone falling for me these days – must be my y charms” Jiyong said with a burst of cuteness causing a few bystanders to laugh at it, Jiyong turned to see Lee Hayi, Youngbae, Daesung and Seunghyun laughing at his comment making him shy away slightly as he locked eyes with Seunghyun. Jiyong and Seunghyun both knew that they had to be careful – they promised not to interact more than normal in order to seem sane. It was hard though and as soon as Jiyong saw the look in Seunghyun's eyes he knew the older male was finding it hard too. He turned back though, being patient, being persistent on what they'd agreed on.

 

“Hey! Hey! Don't be shy – they're all jealous that you're such a heart throb” Tablo said whist dragging him outside. They all went to the closest food place they could find, in the process lots of chatter and laughter was heard from people passing by. They all seemed to be in high spirits and the positive emotions continued until they all had to be on stage, rehearsing.

 

Bigbang was finally up – they all knew their routines in and out, they'd become masters at it but today Jiyong was distracted. He wasn't messing up, far from it, but his thoughts kept trailing off and it was becoming tedious and slightly overwhelming. He felt like he had 'Seunghyun's my boyfriend' written on his forehead, everyone staring made him feel on edge. Maybe his weed habit had caused him to be this paranoid or maybe Jiyong just over thinks every situation he's thrown into.

 

They finish all of their stages before Jiyong storms out in desperate need for a cigarette. When under pressure Jiyong builds up slight frustration – Seunghyun doesn't care about what anyone thinks when he leaves the room a few minuets later. He cares too much to not run after the younger male. He finds Jiyong sat down on the step of the back fire exit; it always seems to be these kind of places. Seunghyun sat beside him and sighed.


“Just try and relax: there's no reason to get flustered. No-one knows Jiyong.” Seunghyun uttered softly pulling out his own cigarette being able to read Jiyong like a book.

 

“I'm that obvious?” He sighed making him feel a little worse.

 

“I heard the conversation on the plane-- you and Yang-goon. You don't think he's going to look into that? Aren't you worried? He'll find out.” Jiyong mumbled only being able to see the negative things.

 

“Jiyong... Let yourself be happy. You're worrying about something that isn't relevant right at this moment. You can worry forever. – so just take it one day and a time and relax. It's going to be fine.” Seunghyun said softly before inhaling a drag from his cigarette. The younger male sighed and looked up at Seunghyun.

 

“Sorry” He mumbled before Seunghyun rubbed his back softly trying to show a little affection.

 

“It's okay” Seunghyun uttered back before sitting in silence smoking their well needed cigarettes.

 

 

//////////

 

 

 That night Jiyong couldn't sleep, he tossed and turned so much that he got dressed and headed downstairs to the bar, knowing his schedule tomorrow doesn't start until the afternoon. It was just gone 1am, late but not as late as it could be. After today he thought he'd be exhausted but that wasn't the case. Jiyong walked downstairs towards the bar where he saw Yang goon and John talking- His mind went blank. All he could ask himself was why? Why was John here? Had Yang really confronted him about the truth? Jiyong took a deep breath seeing Yang say goodbye and walk away, He hid, avoiding bumping into Yang – he made sure the coast was clear before proceeding to the bar.

 

He didn't feel particularly any emotion as he sat next to Seunghyun's ex lover. In fact until Jiyong spoke up and ordered a drink John didn't even notice the presence of the man beside him.

 

“Jiyong?” He said almost double checking his eye sight in uncertainty.

 

“It's odd, you being here out of all places don't you think?” Jiyong asked as the bartender passed him his drink whist sitting at the bar comfortably.

 

“Ah, yeah...” John said softly – not willing to tell the truth causing Jiyong to down his drink and order another in the space of half a minuet. He sipped on his second drink before looking at John.

 

“you're not staying at this hotel, I know that much. You're here because of Yang – I just saw him walk off, don't play me off as being stupid.” Jiyong's words came out almost intimidating for John to hear but he assumed it was because the younger male had previously beaten him up.

 

“So what's the deal? What have you said?” Jiyong questioned John not feeling much fear.

 

“Look here Jiyong – What me and Yang discuss is between us.” John said seriously causing Jiyong to laugh subtly.

 

“Not when it involves Seunghyun, because that's when it is my business.” John's eyes widened hearing Jiyong's sincear and slightly angry words. John sighed softly.

 

“Let me give you a word of advice about Seunghyun – Don't ever let yourself believe your secure with him because when it gets tough, and believe me it will, he'll run. He'll run because that's what he does when things get hard. You might not have seen that side to him yet, but I have.” John said softly in full seriousness before downing his drink, standing up whist looking down at Jiyong. He looked like he wanted to say more as he opened his mouth to talk again, but instead let out a sigh. Jiyong wanted to stop him from walking away, ask him why he'd just said what he said but by the time the shock had worn off, John had gone leaving Jiyong even more confused than before.

 

////////