017

// Falling for you //

Jiyong that night did drive and pick Jinwoo up.

 

He did it because it had become a routine, one which was comforting, nice and needed and the fact him and Seunghyun seemed to be over was all kept quiet, until that night. In the car on the way home Jiyong ranted about Seunghyun coming back, Jinwoo had heard many of these rants about Seunghyun in the last month, especially when he first left. Jiyong never told Jinwoo about himself and Seunghyun- thinking that the younger male was blissfully unaware.

 

“What happened? You were together right?” Jinwoo let out in a depressed yet sympathetic sigh. Jiyong turned with wild eyes almost surprised that it was so obvious but it was obvious, over time Jinwoo had just pieced the puzzle together feeling slightly guilty for getting himself entangled in such a complicated situation.

 

“Yeah.” Was all Jiyong could manage to say in that moment, but once home, latched in embrace with the other male he spilt everything, told the story from beginning to present time. Jinwoo listened, wiped away tears, became emotional support and Jiyong just felt glad he had someone like Jinwoo in his life, someone that cares, someone who'll be there at 3:00am if you need him- Jiyong needed dependency and Jinwoo gave exactly that.

 

He cared immensely about Jinwoo and feelings grew and the feelings mutual- although neither of them had admitted it and through nights of endless , supposedly meaningless with all the other benefits such as a shoulder to cry on and a spoon throughout the night, Jiyong felt at ease, happy and free. There were no strings attached, Jiyong was aware Jinwoo still had his way with other men and Jiyong also did as he wished- it seemed like the ideal situation but he knew the time would come where stronger feelings would start coming into it

 

Still, maybe that isn't such a bad thing.

 

 

//////

 

 

 

 

Another month had now passed and now Jiyong is finally able to walk again, barely.

 

From that night onwards Jiyong felt a weight lift off of him and Jinwoo and Jiyong would meet up more to the point it was becoming almost a nightly habit.

 

Yang had to called Jiyong into the office and sit him down.

 

“What is your relationship with Jinwoo?” Why are you doing this to yourself?” “Are you still hurting?” Yang's questions became somewhat of a chore.

 

“We're friends” “I'm fine” “No” Jiyong's answers came out almost programmed.

 

“Look- whatever happened with you and Seunghyun- however it ended I know it would still hurt- But Jiyong, you can't string Jinwoo along-” Jiyong felt sick even hearing Seunghyun's name- it all just came rushing back- the elder wasn't helping Jiyong only bringing back memories that he didn't want to remember. Memories that made him feel sick to his stomach, memories which pained his chest so much that he felt like he could die.

 

“It's not like that” Jiyong insisted.

 

“Is it not? Then what is it Jiyong, explain it because it's beginning to interfere with his schedules, they've just debuted they don't have time for constant overnight stays at the famous Kwon Jiyong's house” Yang snapped causing Jiyong to run a hand through his hair in frustration.

 

“He understands and through this he's the only one that helped me- He pushed and pursued his way into my life because he actually cares about me, wants me to be happy, wants me to do well” Jiyong uttered with slight irritation causing Yang to stand up, pacing his office.

 

“Do you like him? Does he like you?”

 

“I don't know”

 

“You don't know--?”

 

“I don't know”

 

Yang gave up trying on talking to Jiyong after the silence that followed he just dismissed him and Jiyong left. He breaks, moving at a pace to the nearest rest room, he falls on the ground before throwing up violently in the toilet in front of him. His tears fall.


Everything was still complicated.

 

And being here, all he could think about was Seunghyun. He couldn't escape it. Every time he'd forget, every time he felt himself being happy something would come in and ruin it- bringing back all the pain from before. He moved through the company with red puffy eyes, his eyes still watery. He moves through the corridors, blocking everything and everyone out. He needs to get out of here, away, far away.

 

He's too caught up in all the he's going through to even comprehend tears streaming down his own face. A tough grip captures his arm and his eyes fly up in the most broken and fragile way, his lips parting almost gasping at the sudden grip around his arm.

 

His heart stops- because there he is, Seunghyun with wild eyes. Jiyong almost chokes on the air as he feels himself hyperventilating. He can't breath, and with that he loses his sense and collapses on the floor completely and utterly scared. He tries to grab on to any logical thought or memory he can find- but he can't think all he can hear is Seunghyun shouting in fear.

 

“Jiyong?” “!” “Someone help!” Seunghyun's yells are desperate and Jiyong's losing sense of reality. He can't cope- Jiyong's felt this before, once with Jinwoo when he tried to walk into YG for the first time- He felt panicked, completely panicked.

 

“Jiyong breathe-- c'mon breathe”


“1-2-3-4-5 breathe, 1-2-3-4-5 breathe” Jiyong tries to breathe but everything's gone black. He feels a hand on his, gripping tightly- He manages it- He breathes, following Seunghyun's command. He can hear voices around him, all panicking and worried.

Before he knows it he's breathing like it was never a problem, like this situation never happened. His sight becomes slightly more visible as Yang and Seunghyun helps carry him back up to Yang's office. He lays there, on Yang's sofa- Seunghyun and Yang either side of him half scared to death. Seunghyun might have run away, blanked the younger boy and acted like he didn't exist but he was here now.

 

But Jiyong tried not to think about it.

 

And as his eyes closed, he didn't.

 

“Will he be okay?” Yang asked a medic he'd called in.

 

“Yeah, he seems to be fine. He had a panic attack- He's obviously going through a lot of stress at the moment and by the looks of it he's not been sleeping or eating well either... He'll be fine with rest.” the reply settled some of Seunghyun's and Yang's worry, but not enough.

 

When Jiyong woke Seunghyun had disappeared. Jiyong moved too fast as he sat up, causing his head to spin before he grunted. The sound of the door opening diverted his attention.


“Don't move to quickly” Seunghyun called out causing Jiyong to feel sick all over again. He placed his coffee down and moved closer to Jiyong. This was the first time they'd even communicated since that day and all Jiyong could do was be angry, furious even.

 

“D-Don't” Jiyong snapped not being able to comprehend all of this- he tried to get up, to escape the situation but he fell to the ground causing Seunghyun to catch him without hesitation. Jiyong felt himself tearing up again whist in Seunghyun's arms. How could the grip of someone that hurt you feel so much at home? Jiyong didn't understand anything anymore.

 

“How can you – you --” Jiyong broke causing Seunghyun's heart to break- this wasn't how he imagined finally confronting the male. Seunghyun just hugged the younger male unsure as to what to do. Jiyong wanted to calm down, he wanted to cherish this moment but he couldn't. He couldn't let himself get comfy with Seunghyun again- it would hurt more and Jiyong had some sense, however little. Yang walked in and saw the commotion and ran over to help Jiyong back up. Jiyong grabbed his phone without hesitation ringing Jinwoo in a rush.

 

“I'm in Yang's office. Can you come get me, I can't drive and I need the comfort of my own home” Jiyong spoke in a breathless manner causing Jinwoo to spring into action.

 

“I'm at YG now. I'll be a moment” and just like that the phone call ended and both Yang and Seunghyun looked shocked.

 

“Jinwoo is driving me home-” Jiyong stated which left Yang speechless, but seeing how Jiyong was Yang was almost to shaken up to say anything. Seunghyun just looked down at the floor, hurt knowing that Jiyong was at the very least ing another man.

 

Seconds later Jinwoo walked in and saw Seunghyun, his face turning neutral to angry in 0.2 seconds.

 

“What's happened-” Jinwoo called out to no avail. Everyone just had blank expressions which made Jinwoo a lot more aggressive.

 

“I said what's happened?” He shouted more aggressively.

 

“I had a panic attack-” Jiyong stated causing Jinwoo to sigh. “another one?” Jinwoo replied causing Seunghyun and Yang to look even more concerned hearing that this wasn't the first time it had happened. Jinwoo had a sudden burst of anger and grabbed Seunghyun by his collar in a intimidating manner.

 

“This is your ing fault! This is what you've done to him! Do you not feel any ing shame, showing up and acting like nothings happened.” Jinwoo screamed whist Jiyong sat there, stunned.

 

“Don't you dare show up and act like that. You haven't been the one picking him up, helping him back to his happy state. You know all about what I've done for him over the time you decided to off.” Jinwoo hissed causing Yang to grab Jinwoo and pull him back slightly.

 

“No. I do know. Because I was the same person who picked Jiyong up after Soohyuk.” Seunghyun stated.

 

“No, Seunghyun, this is different. Different because you don't realise how much he was in love with you, still is in love with you.” Jinwoo said with raw emotion with a glare in his eyes. “But you know what, after what you did, You don't even ing deserve him.” Seunghyun seemed surprised by Jinwoo's words and couldn't even say anything, no smug comment, nothing.

 

Jiyong couldn't react either and just like that Jinwoo picked up Jiyong and helped him walk out of the room. In a swift motion it was over.

 

It was just over.

 

 

 

 

 

///////