Secret thoughts

예기치 않은 (Unexpected)

 

 

 It was darkening and you were sitting on the bench outdoors. You closed your eyes and took a deep breathe.

- Unnie! Unnie! Do you want some ice-cream? We've bought some, - Sae Ah came running to you excited. You smiled at her and looked at Jiyong who also came after her, sitting next to you. Sae Ah quickly took an ice-cream from Jiyong's hands and gave you one.

- Come sit on my lap, - you said to Sae Ah.

- Sae Ah, aren't you too big to sit on the unnie's lap? - Jiyong chuckled.

- Yes, unnie, I'll just sit beside you, - she said and swiftly sat on your left side.

- Let me open your ice-cream for you then, - you offered and Sae Ah nodded smiling. You opened her ice-cream and turned to Jiyong to ask him give one of the spoons for you that he was holding. But Jiyong was faster. He just gave you a spoon before you could say anything.

- Here, - you gave Sae Ah her ice-cream and the spoon. Sae Ah clapped in excitement. You turned to your right again and took another spoon from Jiyong's hands, while he held it out for you.

- Oh you have you have ice-cream on your lips, - you beamed to Sae Ah.

- Here, I have some tissues, - Jiyong said and gave you some. You wiped away the ice-cream on Sae Ah's lips and looked at her smiling. You always loved kids. They were all so adorable.

 

Jiyong's POV

She was looking at Sae Ah with such amount of affection that I wondered how affectionate she would be as a mom. I think she'd be a great mom. But wait, since we two are married wouldn't she give birth to our kids eventually? 

- I'm done eating, - Sae Ah exclaimed, looking at Jiwoo and me. 

- Don't you have prepare to bed now? And what about your homework? Have you done them? - I asked her.

- I can help with your homework, if you want, - Jiwoo gently offered.

- No, I'm going to do them tomorrow. Tomorrow is Sunday, right? - Sae Ah answered.

- Yes, - me and Jiwoo replied at the same time.

- Wow you both answered at the same time, - Sae Ah got impressed. I didn't know what to reply her. Jiwoo kept silent too.

- I will just prepare to bed now, - she said and ran off into the house.

- Isn't it funny how such different people can answer a question at the same time? - I tried to start a conversation.

- Are we different? - Jiwoo turned to me.

- I think we are, - I stated.

- Well maybe... But I can't say since I don't know you that well yet, - she replied.

- The shouldn't we start getting to know each other? - I asked hoping that she'd be more open to me in the future.

- Okay. Then let's just ask everything we're curious about starting from tomorrow, - she easily agreed. How could she agree so easily? Is she playing hot'n'cold with me?

- Why not starting from now then? - I questioned.

- Because I want to stay mysterious till tomorrow, - she smirked at me and got up, walking away from me, leaving me speechless.

 

It was time to sleep. I was watching TV lying on the bed, when she got out of shower. She was wearing a simple top and shorts. Her hair was still dripping with water when she took her hair dryer and went back to bathroom again.

- You can dry your hair here. There is a big mirror here too, - I said loudly before she could close the door of the bathroom. Why did I even blurted it out? She will be teasing me with shorts and her wet hair now. I mentally facepalmed myself.

- If you don't mind, - she came back to the bedroom.

- I absolutely don't, - I smiled at her. Maybe if I'll be warmer towards, she will open up a bit more? Yes, I have to be a little warmer towards her. 

I turned off the TV and peaked at her side, looking at her fine body. I had to admit that she had a pretty good body. She tilted her head a bit while drying her hair and it looked like a scene from a CF to me. I closed my eyes and pretended to be resting, when I felt my body heating up from watching her.

After a while I felt her tiptoeing to the bed and slowly lying on my side. My mom warned me today that I had to control myself and don't touch her till she wants it herself so I knew now why she agreed to sleep in the same bed with me. But the fact that she listened to my mom's will made me happy.

 

~*~

Jiyong felt warmness beside him when he turned to his side and put his arms around her waist and snuggled closer to her, covering them both with a blanket.