Confession

예기치 않은 (Unexpected)

 

 You were lying on the bed, blankly looking at the ceiling. You knew that it was stupid running to the hotel just because Jiyong didn't explain what he would be talking about with Ji Hye. But it hurt you. It hurt you so much that you couldn't stop thinking about him from the moment you got to the hotel. 

- Jiwoo-ssi? It's Taeyang. Can you open the door please? - you heard knocking on the door.

- Jiwoo-ah, baby, - you heard Jiyong's voice. He seemed like he was drunk. The Jiyong that you knew wouldn't start calling you "baby" so randomly. You opened the door and saw drunk Jiyong whose arm was wrapped around Taeyang's shoulder. 

- Sorry. He drank too much, - Taeyang quickly helped Jiyong to walk to the bed. Jiyong plopped down on the bed.

- Thank you, Taeyang-ssi, - you sincerely thanked him. He excused himself and got out of your room as quickly as he went in. You closed the door behind him and went to the bed where Jiyong was mumbling something non-stop. You went up to him and tried to help him take off his suit. But he was so heavy that you couldn't make him move. He suddenly took your hand in his and got up. 

- Why do you keep ignoring me? - he whispered looking into your eyes. His brown eyes looked dark.

- When did I ignore you? 

- You always ignore me. Sometimes you are warm and sometimes you are just distant, in your own world, where I can't reach you. I don't know what to think anymore. You're driving me crazy. You ignored me even now. Why did you went to the hotel not telling anything to me? Wasn't it because you were sad that I went to talk with Ji Hye? Then why aren't you asking me anything when I'm back? Why won't you ask me if I have feelings towards Ji Hye? Why won't you ask me what did I talk about with her? Because I want to ask you too. Do you still have feelings towards that Woohyun guy? - Jiyong said never losing eye contact with you.

- I wasn't intending to ignore you. It's just my personality... - you were going to say something else when he cut you off:

- No, don't blame it on your personality. I know that you can be warm. You were just clearly ignoring me.

- No, I'm not. Because I'm a person who's afraid to love again. Because I don't want to get hurt...

- I was someone who decided not to fall in love so fast again. But I forgot about it. Do you know when I forgot about it? It was when I first saw you. I like you, Jiwoo. I'm falling for you, - with his other hand Jiyong caressed your cheek. You felt like a firework exloded in your chest after hearing those words from him. You were still speechless when his face got closer to yours.

- So I am asking now. Do you like Woohyun or me? - his face came closer to yours as if he was searching for an answer in your eyes.

- What about Ji Hye? - you couldn't say anything unless you were sure that he didn't feel anything towards her anymore.

- Jiwoo, do you like Woohyun? Do you like him that much? - his voice was desperate. His hold of your hand tightened. You felt his anger boiling up.

- Do you like Ji Hye then? - you felt angry too. Why didn't he answer your question about Ji Hye?! Was he hesitant? If he started falling for you, doesn't it mean that he forgot about Ji Hye? 

- I'm asking. Do you like me or Woohyun?! - he said loudly and before you could answer he locked his lips with yours. He wrapped his arms around your waist and in one swift motion pulled you towards him, making your upper body crash on his chest. His lips were moving passionately towards yours and after a while you started responding to him. You s your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Your tongues were fighting for dominance and Jiyong won, your lower lip. You returned a little bite on his lower lip. He pushed you down on the bed and hovered over you, pressing his body on yours. You gasped from the sudden closeness. His hands went exploring your body and caressed your hips. You helped him take off his suit and started unbottoning his shirt. He trailed down kisses from your jawline to your neck, making you moan. You caressed his chest and closed your eyes in pleasure. 

- I don't give a damn about Ji Hye. I told her to disappear from my life, - Jiyong said in between his kisses. You couldn't describe your happiness when you heard it from his lips. He stopped kissing you and went back up, looking into your eyes. His face was just inches away from yours.

- I stopped thinking about Woohyun when I met you, - you confessed looking in his beautiful brown eyes. - And I think that... I think that I started falling for you too, - you said almost whispering. You couldn't describe how light you felt on your chest after finally realizing it and saying those words with your lips. Jiyong just kept staring at you for a while, before he smiled. The smile that you've been missing so much today. The brightest smile that he has ever given to you.

- Really? - he asked, smiling like a kid.

- Really, - you chuckled at his expression. You caressed his cheek with your thumb and s your both hands around his neck, pulling his face closer to yours. You locked your lips with him. Your kiss was affectionate and gentle. You tried to show him all the emotions that boiled up inside of you. You tried to show him that you've never met someone so warm like him in your entire life. You gave him one last peck and pulled away. You smiled at him and he looked at you with sparkling eyes. Before you could say something he crushed his lips on yours, caressing your legs and pulling your top a bit to caress your stomach. You found yourself and felt like melting under his touch. 

- I think I've just fallen for you even more, - Jiyong whispered, attacking your neck.

- Me too, oppa, - you smiled. But you were starting to feel nervous. It was your first time. And you wondered if you were ready for what was going to happen next. 

The phone the bed table started vibrating. You got distracted.

- Oppa, shouldn't we take it? - you stopped Jiyong and he looked up.

- Let's just ignore it, - Jiyong smiled. The phone kept vibrating. 

- Oppa, let's just take it, - you suggested. You felt worried that the caller was so persistent. You looked over at the phone and Jiyong picked it up, sighing in defeat.

- Hello? Umma? What?! Grandmother?! - Jiyong panicked.

- What happened? - you panicked too. Jiyong put down the phone and got off you with the speed of light, picking up his shirt from the floor.

- What happened, oppa? - you got up too and hold onto his arm. He looked down at you and you saw his teary eyes.

- My grandmother... She passed away, - he whispered. It seemed like he could start crying any minute. You just hugged him tight and it felt like all his pain was yours. Because you sensed his pain too clearly.