Battle of minds

예기치 않은 (Unexpected)

 

 

 

- Jiwoo-ah, can you say Jiyong to come downstairs and have dinner? - omoni asked, when you were done with setting up the table.

- Of course, omoni, - you smiled and went upstairs searching for your soon-to-be-husband. You opened the door slowly, thinking that he was still asleep and you found out that he wasn't on the bed. You knew that he was probably in shower and so you walked towards the bathroom... When the bathroom's door suddenly opened and revieled a half- Jiyong with a towel wrapped around his waist. You automatically closed your eyes and opened them again when you realized something. That he was your soon-to-be-husband. If you were going to sleep in the same bed, then shouldn't you be used to seeing him shirtless. Plus, you didn't want to look weak in front of him, so he wouldn't look at you as just a weak shy girl. 

- Omoni is calling you to have dinner, - you looked straight into his eyes. 

 

Jiyong's POV

"Omoni"? Then shouldn't I be called "jagiya" or "yeobo" too soon? I smiled to myself. 

- Okay, I'll come downstairs now. But you can wait me, if you are not that embarassed to see me shirtless, - I smirked at her. I got curious, I wanted to know how long she will be playing the strong girl? As long as I know girls can't keep playing the strong ones longer than 2 days. 

- Okay then, I'll be waiting for you here, sitting on the bed. Make sure to finish everything in 5 minutes, not longer than that, - she simply said and sat on the edge of the bed, crossing her arms. 

How fiesty! We will see how strong you'll be pretending when I'll be wearing my clothes in front of you. 

I went back to the bathroom and took my other towel, just casually walking in the bedroom again and drying my hair with it. Before that water was dripping from my hair. I'm sure she went crazy inside. She's just good at hiding her feelings.

I threw her one last smirk before I took my and started wearing it under the wrapped towel around my waist. I watched her expression and she slightly looked away, not meeting my eyes. Then I unwrapped the towel from my waist and started pulling up my tracksuits. This time she was watching it all, not looking away. I put on my t-shirt while she was staring at me. If we were not in arranged marriage I would think that she wants something else. 

- Are you done now? Let's go downstairs now. Your mom has been waiting for us, - she said with a calm voice and looked at me questioningly.

- Let's go, - I replied and closed the door behind us when we both went out of the room. 

How could she not react? I was in confusion.

 

Your POV: 

"I won! I won!", - you were feeling ecstatic just from the thought of him being fooled by you. You managed to hide your devilish smirk and focus on the food. When the dinner was over you rested downstairs to help Jiyong's mom. Sae Ah was happily running around when Jiyong decided to take her out to a supermarket.