Hypnotized by you

예기치 않은 (Unexpected)

 

 

Author's note: Haii :) First of all, I'm really sorry for being late with the update. I know I said that I'd update it very soon but suddenly my inspiration left me. I felt exhausted and I needed some rest. Hope you enjoy reading the update though. Thank you for the subscribers again. Love you~

~*~

Jiyong insisted on picking out the clothes for you to wear and led you to your bedroom. As soon as you both went in the wardrobe room he started looking for something. 

- What are you looking for? - you asked.

- A present, - he looked at you over his shoulder and winked. For a second you forgot how to breath. 

- I bought something for you, - he continued, taking out a box. He opened it and you saw something red in it. He held it out for you and turned around. He was holding a short red nightgown. 

- Try it, - he smiled.

- Isn't it too revieling? - you asked.

- It's okay as long as you are only with me, - his smile spread even wider. You felt that he was already imagining you in the nightgown.

- What if someone comes to the house? 

- No one will come. I promise, - he said, in the blink of an eye wrapping his arms around your waist and placing butterfly kisses on your neck. - Please, for me? Just wear it until we leave home, - he asked in between his kisses.

- Are we going somewhere? - your heart was beating like crazy. You wondered if you'd ever stop reacting to his touches so strongly. 

- Yes, I have some plans for both of us, - you felt him smile on the skin of your neck. 

- Okay then, - you replied. He looked in your eyes and you saw excitement written all over his face.

- Thank you, - he pecked you on the cheek. To think about it, you both saw each other's whole body already, so why bother wearing a short nightgown? It was meaningless. 

- Let me help you, - he offered, putting the nightgown on the chair behind him and unbottoning your denim shirt. 

 

Jiyong's POV

As I was unbottoning her shirt, it felt like we were about to do something else after I'll take it off from her. After helping her take the shirt off, my eyes shifted to her bra. I loved how she liked wearing red and pink undergarments. This one was pink too.

- The shorts first, - she chuckled. I facepalmed myself. Was I too obvious when I stared at her bra? But whatever, it'd be even better if she knew exactly how I loved her. I didn't reply anything to her. I just smiled and kneeled down in front of her, pulling down her pants. I felt her body tense when my hands brushed on the skin under her stomach. I sensed that she was imagining it as if something else was going to happen after I take her clothes off. I felt happy because her reaction was the same as mine. After I threw her pants on the little table beside me, I took the nightgown from the chair and held it out for her so she could wear it comfortably. I fixed the nightgown on her body and looked at her in awe. She was too beautiful to describe. The nightgown was just her size, it felt like it was tailored for her. As always, my taste never tricked me. It showed all her curves perfectly and it was amazingly short, which made me stare at her beautiful legs. Her hair was a bit messy from changing her clothes and she looked like she just came out of bed. With just one look, she took my breathe away. 

- You're beautiful, - I said, almost whispering.

- Thank you for the gift, oppa, - she quickly pecked my lips and held out her hand to me. - Let's go downstairs now? - she offered.

We went to the kitchen and I looked at the omlette that I tried to make. As I was talking to her earlier, it burned a bit and we just left it there, planning to prepare a new one when we're back. 

She started to cook something else. I watched in awe at how beautiful she looked in the red nightgown while cooking. 

- Let me help you, - I offered, still hypnotized by her beauty.

- Can you bring the spaghetti? - she replied, preparing the sauce.

- Here, - I placed it on the kitchen counter beside her. She smiled at me in response. While she continued to prepare spaghetti I watched her and tried to learn from her. But she was too distracting for me to pay attention at anything else.

 

- Bon appétit! - she said, after we both sat. - Thanks for helping me, - she sweetly smiled at me.

- I didn't do anything other than setting the food you made on the table, - I chuckled.

- But still, - she chuckled back. 

 

After we were done eating, we quickly washed the dishes and went to the living room to sit on the couch and watch TV. I rested my head on her lap and took the remote, turning on the TV. We both decided to watch a romantic movie. We were watching "Walk to remember" while she kept brushing her fingers on my fringe. I looked at her and smiled. She smiled back, still caressing my fringe with the tip of her fingers.

 

Your POV

As you were watching the movie, you felt an urge to caress his fringe with your fingertips. Because right now it felt like he was a big baby. He was so cute and warm and at the same time you felt safe with him. He smiled at you and you heart skipped a bit. His eyes were sparkling and he looked so handsome that it took your breathe away. The color of his eyes was light brown and you felt so warm every time you looked at them. He was wearing simple sweatpants and a loose white t-shirt. It was so different from his image when he was at work or in club, where you first met. As time went by, you learned a lot about this pretty man. But he never ceased to surprise you with his uniqueness. He was someone that you never dreamt of calling your husband. And you felt lucky and happy every single day because he was with you. His plump lips, his beautiful nose, his voice, the way he walked, the way he talked, his little habits like raising an eyebrow while talking or closing his eyes when he listened to music.. You loved everything about him and you felt yourself hypnotized by him. You couldn't see anything, you couldn't think of anything. It was just him on your mind. He took your hand in his and squezed it tight. The rings on both of your fingers, that didn't bring as much emotions on the weddding day turned into something very important in your heart as you stared at them.

 

~*~

After the movie ended, Jiyong led you to the wardrobe again.

- What now? Did you bought something else? When did you manage to buy it anyway? - you pointed at your nightgown.

- It's a secret. I didn't buy anything else. I'm just going to help you pick an outfit, - he chuckled, giving your hand a little squeeze. 

- Where are we going though? - you curiously asked. 

- I'm not sure if I should tell you, - he brushed his fingers on his lips, deciding whether to tell you or not. - Originally I planned it to be a surprise, so I can't tell you, - he said after a moment.

- Why are you even so secretive? - you laughed in amusement.