Dara's

Life Is Fair

 

TOP already left.

 

But she is still in the same chair in her dining table.

 

She's still in daze. Spacing out, but smiling to herself.

 

"Because I want to be with you."

 

'KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!'

 

Squeel! Roll over! Jump! She does not know what her heart wants to do. Dara felt her soul leave her body. All she can feel is her heart going thump-thump and dugun-dugun.

 

She remembered her Tabi telling her how his life was back in Japan, how his school was like, his family, their business. But she was not able to take everything in. Her mind stopped processing after he told her those words. How can TOP do that to her?

 

'Hihi.

 

I can be a willing victim if Tabi will always make me out of breath because of giddiness. Kekeke~'

 

 

Dara sighed. How she wish her life is like one of those dramas where soon they'll be told that her parents and Tabi's parents arranged them for marriage. They are business partners anyway.

 

But Dara knew her parents wouldn't arrange such things for her. They are so cool, they let her have her own way. Hers are parents who even though worked hard to be where they are right now, know that money isn't everything. They did not even force her to live with them in Japan.

 

It would have been easier for her love life if her parents were like those selfish business tycoons in the dramas she and Bom watch.

 

But then...

 

She still has to think about Tabi. He has always been kind and reliable and sweet. Her prince charming.

 

'But that doesn't mean he likes me the same way I like him. I can be nothing but a sister to him.'

 

She frowned at that thought.

 

 

 

'Especially now that Bom seems to like him.'

 

She took another deep sigh.

 

She can't help but remember how Bom looked at her Tabi. And Bom told him she likes him. Dara is not Bom's bestfriend for nothing. Even if it seemed like a slip of her bestfriend's tongue, she knew better.

 

'I know she doesn't seem to be on her right mind but... Aisht!'

 

 

 

She is nothing compared to Bom. The face, the figure, the confidence. Bom is like a shining star in the sky.

 

'I am like a dust somewhere.'

 

Dara nibbled her lips.

 

'Tabi might just fall for Bommie.'

 

TOP never really dated any girl back in Busan. And he did not tell her about his love life in Japan.

 

'But Bommie is unlike any girl. They suit each other.'

 

 

 

 

All she wanted was for TOP to come back to Korea, to her. For them to be together. Maybe see each other differently. She had tried to improve in the past years to be ready for him. She thought, her being more responsible and mature would make TOP look at her differently. Look at her as something beyond a sister figure.

 

'Oh well...' Dara sighed.

 

 

 

And then...

 

"Omma!!"

 

"Oh !" Dara was startled by someone outside. She nearly fainted. When she is deep in thoughts, she does not want anything unexpected to happen. It is a good thing she does not have a frail heart.

 

"Omma please!!" she heard that person again. The she heard a car door closed (or was it slammed? so loud). Just at the same time, she heard the car sped.

 

"Ommaaaaa!!" she heard someone wailed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Kwon?'

 

 

--------

 

shout out to my new subscribers Xxxbellaclaritaa and Rishina8! ^________________^

 

finally i was able to update again..whew! thanks for waiting and reading this fic..
please comment if something seems to be lacking here okay? :D

mwah mwah mwah!