Sleepless Night

Life Is Fair

Dara couldn't sleep. How could she? The love of her life is coming tomorrow! She smiled.

 

Well, he's not her boyfriend. YET. But they have known each other since pre-school. And he has been her Prince Charming. Her oh-so-handsome, ever-so-kind, one and only. 'Kekeke~'

 

"But I need to sleep now! I don't want to look like a panda tomorrow!" she exclaimed, but covered fast. Bom was already sleeping beside her. Sleeping soundly that is.

 

She thought of ways to go to sleep. 'Counting sheep!' She shut her eyes tightly and started counting in her mind. 'One sheep... two sheep... three sheep...'

 

Minutes and minutes and hours passed, Dara was still wide awake. She can't even remember how many sheep she was able to count. 'Aisht!'

 

"Aha! Milk!' She got up and silently left her room to go to the kitchen.

 

She was preparing her milk when she suddenly looked outside the window. Then she smiled. 'The stars looks brighter tonight. They might be excited to see him as well. Kekeke~'

 

With her glass of milk in hand, she walked to her window to have a clearer view of the sky. She was looking for her favorite constellation when she heard knocks on her window. And there was her good-for-nothing neighbor.

 

She did not bother opening her window. And pretended not to hear anything.

 

But the knocks became more persistent.

 

"Aisht! This pabo!' She grumpily opened her window. "What do you want?"

 

"Good evening to you too Ugly Girl." He smiled at her.

 

"What do you want!" Dara doesn't really want talking to him. He always pisses her off. Tch.

 

"Drinking milk?" He said eyeing the glass in her hand. "You won't get any taller you know."

 

Dara's jaw tightened. 'Don't let him get into your nerves, Dara. He's nothing. God should have not created this in the first place.'

 

"And definitely won't make you beautiful once you wake up in the morning." He even shook his head for effect.

 

"Oh you---!" She was about to hit him but he started running away.

 

"Omo! Smoke's coming out of the Ugly Girl's nose! Anger alert! Anger alert!" he said, laughing, as he run to his house.

 

"Curse you, Kwon!"

 

Dara closed the window, put down the glass of milk, then walked back to her room fuming. She was able to fall asleep thinking about ways on how to kill Kwon Jiyong.

 

-----

 

wow i have readers already! thank you! *bows ninety degrees to everyone*
*\(^_~)/* happiness over load!