Excited Dara

Life Is Fair

'Dear Diary,

 

HE'S COMING BACK!! OMO!'

 

Dara didn't know what to write anymore. She's... 'Is there any word beyond happiness and excitement?!' *squuueeeeeeeel* 'Thank you summer!'

 

Roll over the bed once. Roll over the bed twice. Stand up. Happy dance. "Yeah yeah yeah!" She jumped back to bed face down and let out a muffled "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

 

She grabbed the nearest pillow and smiled like an idiot to herself. 'I'm acting all so crazy and he's not even here yet!'

 

"Calm down, Dara." She sat straight up and crossed her legs in an indian sit. "Breathe in, breathe out." She fanned herself as she steady her breathing. 'Oh damn this heart beating so fast!'

 

She inhaled, in all oxygen inside her room like she's not going to breath anymore later, held it... held it... and... HAH! exhale!

 

"Congratulations, Dara, you were able to calm yourself."

 

And then slowly, she smiled to herself again.

 

She reached for her phone and read the last message she received.

 

'Stay home tomorrow and wait for me Santokki. I miss you!'

 

"Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" she let herself fall back to her bed, eyes twinkling dreamily. She held her phone to her pounding chest. 'HE'S REALLY COMING BACK!'

 

 

--------

 

yey first chapter done! ^___^