Who Is He?

Life Is Fair

 

You can imagine Bom almost flapping her arms frantically talking to her trying to calm her down after she closed the door. Dark aura was emitting from Dara because of Jiyong. He really knows how to release the evil side of her sweet, cheerful bestfriend.

 

Dara took a full hour to calm herself. Bom talked her out of burning Jiyong's house. She reminded her that she will have a visitor today and it would be better if she will just prepare for that. She rather needed to look very beautiful today.

 

With that she tried to forget about what happened and moved on for a better day. He will be here today. She had waited for him for a long time. Today is a very special day. And Kwon Jiyong is not suppose to have the last laugh. Plan for revenge some other day. Today is heart heart day!

 

 

Later that day, Dara was being her cheerful self again. She cooked all of her visitor's favorite food.

 

Living away from her family made her better in the kitchen. She smiled remembering how she lived on instant ramen the first few weeks that she had her apartment. If not for Bom who she met three years ago in their fresh man year, she won't be able to taste real food anymore. Bom has a natural talent for cooking when she had a natural talent in eating. 'I learned from the best,' she thought while setting aside the food she cooked.

 

"Who's coming anyway?" Bom asked.

 

Dara chuckled. She was so excited she wasn't able to tell her bestfriend who her visitor is. She only remembered telling her from time to time how awesome he is. "He's my childhood friend from Busan. We were so close but got separated when she went to Japan for college while I got accepted to our uni on Seoul."

 

"Is he the guy who's constantly calling you for the past three years?" Bom eyed her teasingly. "Is he your boyfriend now? Ayieeee!"

 

Dara blushed. "No he's not. He's just a friend. I'm almost a sister to him." She frowned at her last statement.

 

"But you like him? As in like like more than friends like?" Bom poked her bestfriend teasingly.

 

"No, he's like a brother to me." Dara denied. She doesn't want Bom teasing her later. She can't risk him knowing that she is secretly in love with him. Bom doesn't know what discreet is.

 

'So she really  just want me to meet him? Hmmmn...' Bom thought.

 

 

-------

 

he will be on the next chapter!
let's see what he will do to this story :)