Mall Part1

Life Is Fair

Dara's POV

 

 

Did I ever tell you that Kwon is the most annoying creature that ever walked the earth?? Can I just tell you that he IS the beyond hateful?? Aigoo.. I think I'm losing half of my life span just being near him.

 

I guess Bom and Tabi still think that going to the mall is a good idea, and so does that Kwon creature. Bom and Tabi seems to be having the time of their lives, enjoying each other's company and laughing at my expense. Aisht.

 

Right now we are at the mall's department store. Bommie decided to go window shopping. We just finished eating. Or should i say, 'they' just finished eating. I wasn't able to eat properly because that Kwon creature got almost all the food in my plate. I tried asking help from my two bestfriends but they favored the Dara's food thief. Tabi said I should not have ordered a meal full of food that will upset my stomach. Aisht. But those are the delicious ones!

 

And how did that Kwon creature know which food I shouldn't eat anyway? Tsss. Oh he doesn't know! That should just be a very big coincidence. He was just trying to get on my nerves again. That-- that-- that--- argggghhh!

 

"What's with the long face Tokki?"

 

Tabi startled me a bit. Omigosh, I'm zoning out again. Why am I wasting my time thinking about that Kwon anyway? Tsss.

 

"I'm hungry Tabi...." i said with puppy eyes as i tagged the sleeve of his shirt.

 

Really, I'm hungry. Who wouldn't? Aisht. Kwon did try to give me his food when he was eating mine, but duh! why should i eat his food? Eew.

 

And Tabi offered some of his too. But Bommie was there and I think she was getting a bit jealous because Tabi's attention was in me as well. So i declined his offer. Aisht. During times like those, I really wish I don't know Bom that much. She didn't offer me any food though. We ordered the same meal. Best buds, same taste buds. If Tabi and that Kwon wasn't there, she'll let me eat those food and then give me meds and take care of me after. She's the kind of friend who let me have my way with food once every two months.

 

I hate having tummy problems especially since i'm such a foodie. Hmf.

 

"Let's get you some food then." Tabi said as he put his hands around my shoulder. "Would you mind guys if i'll just go with Tokki to buy her food?"

 

"Maybe we can just all accompany her?" Bom said.

 

Aisht. I don't know if I'm really such a good friend, if I'm a martyr or just plain stupid. I said, "Oh no, it's okay Tabi. I'm not really that hungry. Let's just eat again later." and then i winked at him for effect.

 

Deep inside, my large intestine is eating my small intestine and my heart is battling with my brain.

 

"I'll just go with her." suddenly Kwon spoke up. "Anyway I ate her food. We'll just text you."

 

Kwon grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from Tabi. Before I could react, Bom grabbed Tabi's arm and said, "That's a good idea!"

 

Bom seemed so happy knowing that she will have her moment with my Tabi.

 

"But--" that's Tabi.

 

"No, we're fine." i said, "Kwon here will pay for my food. I'll make sure to eat a lot!" i made the fighting sign as Kwon continued on dragging me.

 

"Text us okay?" Bom said and I looked back with an okay sign.

 

 

------

 

 

Bom and TOP continued window shopping when Jiyong and Dara was already out of sight.

 

Bom was smiling ear to ear and not minding all the clothes they are passing by. They are supposed to be window shopping. But right now, being alone with TOP, she can't help but daydream again.

 

In Bom's la-la land, she was holding hands with TOP, laughing at something she said, not minding the other people who's looking at them with envy. Bom sighed dreamily, they'll make a beautiful couple. Hihihi.

 

"Is Jiyong close to Dara?" TOP suddenly asked, bringing Bom to reality. "She never mentioned him to me."

 

Bom chuckled. "No. Today is the longest that they've been together. And you saw them at lunch. They're start World War everytime they interact." (Dara did not tell Bom about the night Jiyong's mom left.)

 

TOP pondered a bit. "Jiyong seems to know Tokki so much. And he seems to look after her in his own way."

 

"Well.." Bom doesn't know what to say. She was really surprised by the way Jiyong acted during their meal. He ate all the food that is not good for Dara. That was actually the first meal they ate with Jiyong. "Maybe that was just a coincidence. Jiyong loves to tease Dara."

 

"I see.."

 

Out of the blue, Bom grabbed a hanger to change the subject, "How does this dress look on me?"

 

She saw TOP's forhead creased and then he chuckled.Bom's gasped at his reaction. Then she pouted. 'Aisht'

 

"That a man's t-shirt." TOP said, stiffling his laughter.

 

Bom looked at what she's holding. Her eyes widened as she realized that it is NOT a dress. 'Omona!'

 

Without looking at TOP, she hanged the shirt back and walked straight ahead. 'Good job, Bom. You managed to make yourself look stupid again.'

 

 

------

 

shout out to my new subscribers sleep19, AmyG2glamour, priss1007, piratess, and wenkie0414! ^_______________________^

 

and im soooooooo sorry for super duper late update!! *sowwweeeee*
it took me time to think about what they can do in the mall ><   
i have this fic on track again so i might be able to update sooner    ..   DARAGON moments on the next chap :D
anyway thank you for hangin in there supporting this fic.. mwah mwah!