Oh No!

Life Is Fair


'Why isn't he calling or texting me yet? Did he change his mind?' Dara was going back and forth while continously checking on her phone.

 

Bom was sitting on the couch reading a magazine. She's feeling dizzy following Dara's movements.

 

"Can you please sit down? I'm the one getting tired of you walking there guarding the door."

 

"I can't. I might trip if someone suddenly rang the door bell."

 

Bom made a face.But yeah, everywhere is an accident prone area for Dara.

 

Then the door bell rang.

 

Dara deeply sighed before opening the door. 'I swear if it's Kwon again, I'll punch him in the face!"

 

And then... the heaven and angel sing! Heaven and angel sing! hehe

 

The sunlight blocked Dara's view of who's standing by the door. But the built and the height certainly wasn't Jiyong. The man stepped forward. Dara can then see the person smile widely at her.

 

"Tokki!"

 

Dara took one step back. "Who are you and what did you do to my Tabi?!" she exclaimed pointing to the new comer. Only her Tabi calls her Tokki.

 

He chuckled. "You're still the crazy rabbit." He moved forward and attempted to hug Dara.

 

But Dara stepped back again, still gobsmacked. "Who are you? You are too gorgeous to be my Tabi!"

 

"I don't know if that's suppose to hurt me," he laughed.

 

"Tabi?" Dara recognized his laugh. 'But my goodness! What had three years done to him that it did not do to me?!' She looked at him slowly from head to toe. 'He's taller. And he's gained muscles? Whoa! Tabi surely evolved from being handsome to a drop dead hot guy!' And Dara couldn't help but fall deeper. 'Aisht! He should stop smiling too!'

 

"Instead of you devouring me with your eyes, why don't you hug me and tell me you missed me?" he laughed again.

 

'Oh yeah, here he is now! The man of my dreams! In front of me, asking me to hug him!'

 

"Tabi!!!" Dara clang to his neck tightly "I missed you! So much!' She didn't know she can feel such bliss just by hugging him. How she waited for this for so long.

 

He hugged her back. "I missed you more..." he said softly.

 

Then his eyes darted to the girl sitting on the couch, a magazine in hand, but staring at him like she's seen a ghost.

 

A handsome ghost if Bom was to correct that.

 

"You've got a friend with you." he said as they broke their embrace.

 

"Oh yeah," she forgot about Bom. 'Silly love sick bestfriend!' Dara scolded herself. She walked him towards Bom. "Tabi, this is Bom, my bestfriend. And Bommie, this is TOP. You can also call him Tabi since you're my best friend," she winked at Bom.

 

But Bom's eyes was still glued to TOP. And Dara did not fail to see that.

 

"Nice to meet you Bom-ssi" TOP said offering his hand.

 

"Yeah," Bom said, still in a daze. She slowly accepted his hands. "I like you too."

 

TOP laughed thinking it was a joke. She's Dara's friend anyway.What did they say about birds that has the same feathers?

 

However Dara's eyes grew wide after hearing what Bom said. The way Bom was looking at her Tabi, 'No no no no! She can't be---'

 

-------

 

 shout out to my new subscribers Minimy, Badchick2ne1, kawaii-queen, Mayra_205 and lizacabias! ^__________________^

 

Enjoy reading everyone!