Bom and Herself

Life Is Fair

 

'Oh no!'

 

Bom could not believe her self. She has seen lots of good looking men. I mean, she had dated and flirted a lot. Not to mention Dara setting her up with random guys in search of true love. And she does not go for so-so goodies. She had dated the most popular guys in school. She is an head turner herself.

 

But never, as in never in her lifetime was she so awestruck by a guy!

 

'Damn! And I told him I like him in our first meeting! Get a grip Bom... and stop staring!'

 

"A ha - ha ha ha" Bom laughed awkwardly pulling her hands away from TOP. She fidgeted not knowing what to do next.

 

'Sheeesh. Dara  did not prepare me for this!'

 

"Uhhmmn.." she searched her mind for an excuse. 'I can be a candidate for Ms.Create-Your-Own-Awkward-Moment! tch'

 

Dara was just looking at her with eyes that she couldn't read.

 

'Do I really look that stupid? Good job Bom.'

 

And then TOP. 'Omigod! I don't want to look at TOP!' Bom bit her lip in frustration. 'Think Bom, think. You can get away with this!'

 

Her eyes then lit up. "Oh! I'm hungry! Gotta go home and eat! Bye!" Bom blabbed without looking at TOP. Then she hurriedly hugged Dara and left without a second glance.

 

She ran away from the house and stopped a couple of houses away from Dara's.

 

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" she stumped. "What happened to you there Bom?"

 

Frustrated, she sat on the side walk and sighed. She had to breathe in and out because she just realized that her heart was pounding hard on her chest.

 

"What's wrong with me?" Bom whispered to herself.

 

 

-------

 

shout out to my new subscribers fashion12, ieqa3101, masoledad and VivianKC! ^______________^

 

and hi to my new readers as well! :D
i wasn't able to update the past few days. i was literally crawling to bed everytime i go home. aisht.

enjoy guys and gals! :*