Start of Forever

Life Is Fair

 

Dara and TOP stood for a few seconds not knowing what to do after Bom left before he broke the silence.

 

"Your friend is cute," TOP said amused.

 

Dara looked at TOP. 'What did he say?'

 

Then TOP chuckled, "But my Tokki is cuter of course."

 

"Deh?"

 

TOP laughed. "I know. I'm awesome." Then he put his arms around Dara's shoulder.

 

'Omo! Tabi is close! So so soooo close!' Dara forgot about Bom just running away. The three of them was supposed to eat lunch together.

 

But Dara's mind can't think of anything else. Her tangled brain nerves became more tangled in the tangled-most ever nerves can get.

 

"What did you order for lunch?" TOP asked.

 

'Tabi ala mode. Kekeke~'

 

"I'm hungry Tokki. This is not the right way to treat a visitor," TOP pouted.

 

o.O

O.o

 

 

OoO

 

'A POUTING TABI! Omo! What the heck! I can stare all day!'

 

 

 

"Stop drooling Tokki."

 

That brought Dara to her senses. 'Omo! Denial, Dara. Denial is the key!'

 

"What? I'm hungry too." she said trying to plaster a poker face.

 

TOP chuckled.

 

"I cooked lunch."

 

"Is it edible?"

 

"YAH!"

 

"I'm kidding Tokki. But you know the nearest hospital right? Just in case..." TOP did not stop teasing. Three years ago, Dara didn't even know how to turn the stove on. She didn't know that pots are not used for frying. She didn't know the difference between the vegetables and her fingers when chopping. Dara was a walking disaster inside the kitchen. Dara and the dining table get along better.

 

"Don't eat then. There's a fast food chain th--"

 

Dara stopped talking when she saw TOP walking to the dining table where the food is ready and sampled one of the food she cooked.

 

Dara waited. The world seemed to stop revolving. She held her breathe. TOP chewed the food slowly. Dara's heart filled with anticipation as he swallowed the food. Then he looked at Dara.

 

"Tokki! The food is delicious!"

 

Dara's heart danced with happiness.

 

"I'm so proud of you! My Tokki is a grown up lady!"

 

'Waaaaaaaah I can die now!' Dara thought happily. She saw TOP get his plate and served himself.

 

"I can go here and eat with you everyday!"

 

'He liked it! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-- wait!'

 

"Everyday??"

 

"Oh haven't I told you?" TOP asked settling on one of the chairs with plates full of food. "I'm going to stay for good. I was already able to find myself an apartment not far from here. Transfer of school records are already done. We'll be schoolmates this school year!"

 

O.O

 

Dara can't believe her ears.

 

-blink-

 

Then Dara heard wedding bells ring.

 

'Is this the start of Tabi and Tokki together forever? Kekekeke~'

 

She bit her lip, trying not to smile like a lunatic because deep inside she wants to squeel and scream because of too much happiness.

 

"Why?" Dara asked.

 

"Because I want to be with you."

 

'KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!'

 

 

 

 

 

-----

 

shout out to my new subscriber annadara! ^_________^

 

and i do appreciate you guys taking time to comment. keep them coming. mwah mwah mwah :D