Chapter 9

Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure he’ll follow through sajangnim?”

“How many times do I have to tell you Park Minwoo, call me appa. As soon as this is all over and he’s out of her life you will be marrying Sophie and I can merge with your father’s company. We’ll be unstoppable. We’ll have the biggest market share in the whole of South Korea.” The old man laughed hysterically as he stared out the window of the heavily tinted black limousine.

“Harabeoji my hands hurt.” The little girl in front of him complained as she tried to loosen the rope tying her hands behind her.

“SHUT UP! YOU ARE NOT MY GRANDCHILD!” the old man furiously shouted at her while Minwoo quickly stuffed a handkerchief into the girl’s mouth.

 

The little girl silently cried in pain waiting for her father to rescue her. Her heart pounding so loudly in fear as tears fell from the five year old’s eyes. The handkerchief in left burning sensations on her delicate skin and tongue, she inhaled through the handkerchief sending another wave of burning sensation into her lungs. Soon she was beginning to gasp for air. Her visions blurred and she simply laid her tiny body down on the floor of the luxurious limo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Knock knock knock

 

“Hey, I’m leaving. Jiyong my bastard see you tomorrow!” Seungri said after knocking on Jiyong’s office door. Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung who were in deep discussion over a huge blueprint that was laid in front of them on the table looked up.

“. You dare call me your bastard? I’m your hyung not your bastard.” Jiyong snapped at him.

Seungri smiled sheepishly as he answered “Don’t make me tell the time you were drunk dialing me. Opps, I just did.”

“Yah! you Lee Seunghyun! You wanna die in my hands?”

Youngbae and Daesung giggled like little girls as they watched their Tom and Jerry couple’s childish quarrels.

Seungri laughed as he dodged Jiyong’s eraser attack by closing the door. He peek his head in again.

“Oh I forgot to ask you guys cause Jiyong is so distracting, have you guys seen Seunghyun hyung? I needed to show him the sketch I have on the Lee’s resort but I haven’t seen him around?”

“I’m sorry for being one hell of a smoking bastard.” Jiyong mockingly answered him.

“I saw him leaving the office at noon but he hasn’t come back.” Youngbae answered seriously.

“He hasn’t come back? It’s almost evening. What’s he up to?” Daesung asked considerately.

“It’s okay. Hyung’s having a tough time maybe we should just let him be.” Seungri answered, waving them goodbye as he closed the door behind him.

The others simply shrugged and continued the discussion that was put on hold.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A shiny black Range Rover Evoque sped through the city of Seoul, cutting pass every car possible, speeding on every highway towards the park by the Han River. His fingers drummed the steering wheel in agitation. He was angry. He was miserable. He was restless. He wanted to know who was playing the ill fated joke on him but he had a hunch and he wouldn’t hesitate to lay another punch on Minwoo’s pretty face. His grips on the wheels tighten as he thought of Seohyun. He scampered out of his car once he reached the empty park. The documents in hand he ran around trying to find her. There was no one at the park as the mid day sun shined ever so brightly, causing burning sensations on his skin despite the suit covering his body. Sweats trickled down his forehead. He kept shouting for Seohyun but no one responded. He continued running through the park, calling her. He stopped trying to catch his breath. She was nowhere to be found. His light of hope was slowly diminishing as panics quickly overcome him. His eyes looking wildly around when suddenly he noticed a black limousine parked at the very end of the parking lot on the other side of the park. He stared at the car. Slowly and cautiously he walked towards the car. He wanted to make sure. As he approached closer,

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter