The return of that guy

Unforgettable

September 10 2003

 

Krystal massaged her sore neck and shoulder, stretching out her body a bit. She smiled when she heard ‘cracking sound’ came out from her back. She yawned against the back of her palm, looking at her teacher tiredly; she doesn’t want to turn her brain on, processing for unattractive lesson.

She spun her pencil rapidly.

Counting on how much seconds left she must bear until the bell rang.

Krystal hadn’t really been paying attention to the lesson. Honestly, she never really does. She would lay her head down, playing her pencil. Sniffing for nothing then rubbing her eyes roughly.

 

 

I hate chemistry.

 

 

At this time, she’s supposed to be on the roof, right now. But she doesn’t.

Listening to boring-teacher just makes her wanted to fell down from her seat and got conscious. Then someone would bring her to infirmary room, and voila! She would be free by now.

 

 

10 minutes has passed.

 

She lifted her head slowly as she heard her beloved-bell school rang.

 

 

Yeah! Get back to sleep. No time for the roof. Sleep here would be better, now.

 

“Do you want anything, Krystal?”, asked Hakyung patting Krystal’s hair softly before Krystal could take her soul go to another dimension. Krystal shook her head a little, then blinking her sleepy eyes, and put her head down back again.

 

“I’ve already brought something, Hakyung-ah. Cookies.”, she mumbled with her eyes half opened, she swung her hand . Hakyung took it as ‘leave me, now, Hakyung-ah’, then Hakyung nodded and leave.

And Krystal fell asleep. Let her soul went out for a moment

 

 

5 minutes before the next lesson begun. History lesson.

A tall-pale-skin man went in to the classroom, carried bag on his right shoulder, dragging his leg lazily to take a seat near the window. Let the sun shone come through the window. He sat down. Looking around. Creepy. Only Krystal left in this room. Snoring like a dog. But he could tell that Krystal really tired today.

He smirked, “Sleep like a boss.”

He ping his hoodie, put it in his bag, then stood up, tucked in his shirt into his pants..

He took out something from his bag, a small-carton-milk box with vanilla flavors. He opened. Drink it in one shot.

“Aah~ It taste good...” he praised on his own drink, as he squeezed out the carton milk in his big hand.

 

 

RIIING! RIIIING! (imitating phone call ringing)

 

 

“Woaaah~”, Krystal yawning as she looking at her phone’s screen lazily. Hakyung. “W-what’s wrong, Hakyung-aaah~”, Krystal answered a phone call half-conscious, with her sleepy voice, derp face, and something water-y in the corner of her lips. Yes. She was drooling all this time.

“Ah, that’s right. 5 minutes before class. Thanks for waking me up.”, she ended up the call as she swalloed her own saliva.

“Dirty .”, a man voice appeared out of no where.

 

 

SOMEONE CALLED ME ‘’?!

 

 

She titled her head forward little bit. Furrowing her forehead. Thinking deep who’s talking, and dare calling her ‘’. She let her hair hung in the air, covering her face from letting someone watching her grumbling.

She wiped with her hand roughly.

Silent.

As she saw a shadow beside her’s. She turned her head a little to the left, then tucked her hair behind ear of hers, she blinking her eyes, trying to find a good word to start conversation with someone who called her ‘’.

 

“Yah! You, Sehun-ah!”, Krystal choosed these words randomly

Sehun froze. He raised his right eyebrow instead of answering Krystal’s question.

 

 

NOW, YOU DON’T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO MY WORD, AFTER CALLING ME A ?!

 

 

“yah! Sehun-ah. Where have you been? It’s already a month you left this school, especially, this class. – why you suddenly showing yourself like this? And btw, you’re late.

“I don’t.”

“What?”

“I’m not late.”

“Yes. You are.”

“No. I don’t.”

“Okay, you don’t. But, yes you are.”

“Whatever. But, I don’t.”

“Screw you!”

 

Krystal letting out her anger to this cold-blooded man – Sehun – by kicking her desk abruptly. She doesn’t understand, why on earth this Sehun always acting out like that toward her, but not with others. It is hard for her to start conversation with him. They always ended up fighting each other. It makes her on fire.

 

 

SCREW YOU, SEHUN! EVERYTHING IS BETTER WHEN YOU IMPRISONING YOURSELF IN YOUR LIKE-HELL HOME!

 

 

 

Without realized it, Krystal kicked her bag which lying on the floor, made her lunchbox shown up.

 

 

 

SCREW YOU, TOO, LUNCHBOX!

 

 

She kicked her lunchbox ‘again’, but now, she doing it on purposed.

Sehun saw that lunchbox, and suddenly he asked Krystal, “What is that?”

“None of your bussiness, Mr. Cold-blooded Man.”, replied Krystal as she put back her lunchbox to her bag

And Histroy lesson begun.

 


 

After the class finished. Everyone were packing their belongings and ready for home early. Because there was teacher’s meeting, discussing about welcoming party for a new teacher. Kai.

 


 

Everyone already went home. except, Sehun and Krystal.

After Krystal packing her stuff back in her bag, she went to park behind the school – they called it . Usually, when the sunset coming after school finished, she would be dashing off to park, just for feel the nice air softly caressed her face while watching the beautiful scenery of nature for welcoming the night comes.

 

 

And so for today.

 

Krystal walked closer to the big mapple tree over there. Swaying her bag happily, humming to the song she listening to, put her biggest smiled on her face, and now, she really enjoying her free time herself. No burdened.

 

She arrived.

She stood up, resting her back against the big mapple tree behind her. Holding her bag with her both hands front of her chest. Let the music player playing some random song through her earphones.

 

She looking at the sky. Not blue. Not dark. Not yellow. Not also orange. You know, combination of sky color when the sunset comes. Perfect color. Just the way they are. The birds flying across the sky. Flying happily without hard feeling. They all can go wherever they want, together with theirs beloved-one. Together flying from one place to another. Find a new place somewhere only they know. They could watching the sun fading away slowly right in front of their eyes, anytime they could.

 

And now,

 

 

She wants it.