Author's note (Happy Eid Mubarak)

Unforgettable

 

1....2....3....

 

 

Hi!

안녕하세요 ! (annyeonghaseyo!)

Assalamualaikum!

Apa kabar!

! (Ni hao!)

(Konnichiwa!)

Guten-tag!

Zdravstvuyte!

(Sawadee-ka!)

And hello!  for everyone in the entire universe! (sorry I don’t know how to say ‘hello’ in many different languages, because my brain is not that smart, keke ^^)

 

 

It’s already 7th chapter of this story.

First, I would like to say sorry from my deepest heart to all of you  because the beginning chapter of story, I used ‘Subscriber Only’ thing. Sorry for uncomfortable that I made for you. I’m not smart in grammar. Everyday I learn how to make my grammar better. Slowly, I’ll fix my grammar of each next chapter step by step.

 

Basically, I dedicated this story to all of my beloved-people out there who willingly shared their love story to me. (If you hear them telling you right now, I swear you’d cry out loud). But as the time goes by, I discovered new ideas to make this story little bit out of ‘True love story’ concept. I’m really really sorry.

 

I’m not forcing you to leave a comment or subscribe mine. I just wanted you to enjoy reading my totally-boring story full with randomness, pointless, and weirdness. If you subscribe mine, I’ll thank you. If you don’t, still thank you.

I have no interest to scold you or hate you or blame you if you unsubscribe mine. Don’t worry, guys. We both reader and author. Always up and down.

I’m doing this because this is my way to show my gratitude and appreciate to you. Please forgive me if this stupid speech disturbing your eyes xoxo.

I’ve told you, I’m not good in english, lacks everywhere, but i’ll try my best to keep up my work and fix my mistakes in the future. Amen.

If you understand how my story plot will be going, I’d appreciate it! And give you standing applause *claps hands*

Because, english is not my mother languages, but as my second languages, so bear with me! if you found out something weird come out from this story ^^

I choosed to write these boring speech instead of update the next chapter. I feel sorry guys. To show you my responsibilities, let me pay my sorry. I’m going to spoiler you!

 

Arrangedmarriage      Murderer         Bullies            One-sided love           Runaway

    Pregnancy       Love-hate relationship           Jealousy          Lie       Promises         Divorced

 

Those words above were belong to main character of the story. You should find out which one who belong with by yourself. This isn’t going to be happy ending. I’ve told you, not happy ending.

 

I made this story with concept ; short story for each chapter

Bear with it!

 

 

By the way, I’d like to say something for Moslem around the world -who celebrate their precious time after fasting over a month together with families- which Eid Al Fitr 2014/1435 H will begin to be celebrated globally on Mon July 28 or Tues July 29

 

     HAPPY EID MUBARAK 1435 H

 

 

I wish you a very happy and peaceful Ied. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all people around the world, also fill your heart with joy and your home with good cheer today and always. Amen.

 

Sincerely,

Me. smokeysmokerson.