New teacher has arrived

Unforgettable

“Eww, it tastes bad...”Krystal cursed at her spicy kimchi and put a bowl of kimchi beside her bed, “I swear, I’d never go to that shop again, ever!”, she murmured as she walking downstairs to answered a phone calls waiting for her.

 

 

“Amber? What happened?”

“Nothing. Where are you?”

“Home. Why? Btw, you still in Busan, right?”

“Yep. Together with these crazy girls and some unnies here.”

“I realy want to go there... hiks hiks.”

Yep. I’m so sorry.But, wait – your twins needs to talk.”

“Okay. go ahead.”

“Hi, Krystal!”

“Oh, hi, Yoona Unnie. What’s the matter?”

Umh, what do you think about a short trip to Jeju Island. Sound nice?”

“REALLY? I’d love to!! But when?”

How about next weekend?”

“Sure! I’m in !”

Great. See ya.”

“See ya.”

 


 

August 4 2003

 

“Hey! Krystal! Over here!”, shouted Hakyung called Krystal to came over to her friends. She dragged her bag lazily, “Yah, don’t drag your bag!”, yelled Nana as she saw Krsytal’s bag going to exploded.

“What’s wrong with you today?”, asked Amber while she dragging her seat near Krsytal’s seat and followed by others. Krystal let her heavy breath out. She rubbing her eyes, “I don’t know. I got insomnia yesterday.”, said Krystal while Minho were talking out loud,

“Hey, guys. Listen up! Today is our first day of senior year. And unfortunately, our beloved teacher, Teacher Kang has been sick for 3 months because a road accident, and sadly, he got  his both leg surgery, and maybe he would be absence for a year.”, explained Minho

“And, that is the bad news. Now, here’s the good news.”, added Minho. He took a marker and wrote something down on the whiteboard, “WE GOT A NEW TEACHER.”

 

 

“WHAT?!”

“That is NOT A GOOD NEWS, you know?!”

“Holy crap!”

“Oh, no! My precious vacation! Huwaaa!”

“No more holidays for us. Screw us!”

Everyone complained.

 

 

And then, Minho talked again, “Okay, shut up guys! Sorry for interrupt your complains. But this is not my fault. So, STOP BLAMING ON ME! A BUNCH OF JERK.”, Minho went back to his seat right after the bells rang. Everyone back to their seat.

 

And suddenly,

 

 

“Good Morning, Guys. I’m your new teacher.”

 

Everyone opened their eyes wide as the good looking man made his entrance into classroom. His tanned skin, his black-messy hair, his y gaze, and of course, undoubted for his hidden abs. Every girls in the class dropped their jaws and starting to imagine some crazy fantasy,

 

“I’m Kai. Whatever you call me, I accept that. After graduation, I signed up for Teacher form, but i failed. So, to continue my own life, I decided to take a part-time job in mini mart, not far from here. I think some of you knew me. Hehe. Btw, I will teach you, art. I’m pretty good in dancing. Try me.”

 

 

“Woah, still young and fresh!”

“So honest!”

“He looks like a college student.”

 

 


 

 

Wait. I think I know him. Wait. What?! Is he Kai? Kai who save that bad kid yesterday? Oh My God. What a fate!

Ah, that’s right. He got scras on his face -_-

He is employee of that mart? Oh no way. This isn’t happening. How did it turns out like this?

And now, look at this class. The girls are attacking him so many questions about his. And the boys are... yeah you know, a new rival has come. Hahaha

Everyone asking him a question. But, not me. i’m trying so hard to hide my face when these girls asking him with overwhelming questions.

 

‘How old are you, sir?’

‘I’m 22.’

‘Married or not?’

‘None.’

‘Or engaged?’

‘sorry. That is private question.’

 

oh great. Everyone trying to get his attention while I have to go out of here before he notices me and call my name out. But...

hey, he didn’t know my name yet, right?

I decided to covering my face with Hakyung’s bag until...

 

 

 

“Oh, you! You are a girl who went to mini mart yesterday, right?”, asked Kai as he smiled while he pointing his finger out to Krystal

 

 

 

Goddamn it! He notices me! oh God save me!

 

 

 

Before Krystal answered his question, every girls looked around trying to found out who is the girl he meant. Krystal show him her disgusted face, it was her sign for ‘Stop talking nonsenses!’

Everyone asking him so many questions just because his idiot talking.

“Hehe. Nothing. Nothing. My eyes getting blur. Hehe. Don’t mind it. Never mind, okay, guys.”

 

 

Still stupid.

 

 

 

It’s already a month, but Kai’s popularity is on the rise. He is become famous in a blink of eyes. He also voted as the most handsome teacher in the school. Even his skills dancing also gained so much attention of publics. But not for Krystal. She’d never fallen for that kind of guy. She admitted, at first, she is amazed at him because his perfection. But, not for now.

 

Because of his popularities, every young girls were trying to target him as their next victim and  makes him become their boyfriend. So childish. But, luckily, beside his ert looking, he still has high-pride to handle these mess.

 

 

 

 

He knew his own limits. Because he has something to do first before he enjoying this life.

 

 

 

 

 

that is, He must pay what he has done.