Stop flirting with me!

Unforgettable

Until today, I didn’t get a chances to see my Brother’s face when he was dying and suffering from the pain, or at least, to say goodbye.

He is the one who care about people around him

He is the one who always being loved by everyone.

He is the one who never complained when he fell sick.

And ...

He is the one who should stay here, live his life together with his parents, not me.

If I could, I would like to exchange my souls with him.

I’d rather die than staying in this world longer.

 


 

September 9 2003

 

9 am it’s break time.

 

One hour before art lesson begin.

Everyone went out from the class, including Krystal.

 

“Roof again?”, asked Hakyung to Krystal as she stood up from her seat. Krystal nodded softly. Hakyung and friends left Krystal alone heading to canteen, “See ya. I’ll call you. Sleep well you sleepyhead!”, Hakyung pouted as she closed the class’s door

 

Everyone in this class knew, one of Krystal habits is sleeping on the roof when break time. It’s strange for girl student goes up to the roof alone. Oddly, no one dare to disturb her sleeping beauty.

 

Krystal went up to the roof; it was where she always went to escape the idiot-unbearable-drama life. Everyday she’d go there and sleeping on the half wooden and half steel-bench near the edge of the roof. She wasn’t scared, honestly, she’d enjoy it herself.

 

 

Its one hour before art lesson.

 

 

A guy walked up the next two stories of the school and reached the roof. He’s newbie. So, it was his chance to take a walk little bit before his class started. He looked at dark-brown-wooden door across the corridor. He walked closer and opened the door slowly.

 

He saw a figure lying down on the bench near the edge of the roof. Krystal. He walked over to her, she was sleeping quietly. He sat down next to her and watched her sleep. He smiled as he saw how peacefully she breathed. He took his time to admire her features.

 

Her pale skin.

Her black-long hair.

Her cute-small lips.

Her perfect collarbone.

Her perfect nose.

Her perfect jawline.

Everything looks so.damn.perfect.

He can’t describe it how perfect she is.

 

He pulled his courage to touched her face softly and said, “Hey, wake up, you sleepy head. Students are not supposed to sleep here.”

 

Eyes opened. They stared into his eyes. Her soul still lost somewhere. She open-close her eyes several times slowly, regained her mind to recognize who this hell guy daringly sat down next to her and stop her daydreaming.

 

 

 

“WOAAAH! YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Krystal fell down from the bench after she doing her high-kicked because she shocked after she recognized who the hell is this guy, “You SCARED ME! Oh God!” she stood up as fast as she could, wearing back her shoes, and tidy up her rumpled uniform, then sat down next to this guy.

“Sorry for bothering your sleep.”, replied his as he took up Krystal’s earphone on the ground, and gave it back to her. Krystal threw her face away, she doesn’t care guy’s hands waving in front of her face holding on her earphone.

 

A guy understood.

He put it down on her lap, “So, how’s your vacation?”

Krystal raised her left eyebrow, thinking hard what this guy just said.

 

 

 

Vacation? What vacation?

 

 

 

“Jeju Island.”, said a guy

 

 

 

 

WHAT? How did he know that?

 

 

 

 

“Someone whispered on me.”

 

 

 

 

You stalker!!

 

 

Krystal turned her head face to this guy as she pouted, showing her grumpy face, and trying to talked telephaty through her eyes.

 

You jerk!

 

“huft...”, she breathed out a hot sighed and calmed down her mind, while thinking hard what word should she said to this stalker guy, “What?”, asked her calmly without blink as she tilted her head little bit

 

Before this guy answered Krystal’s questions. The school bell was ringing, “OH GOD. SHUT IT UP! – ART CLASS!”, she cursed, then stood up, and jumped over the bench. She forgot that she’s a woman. Not a man. A guy surprised at her acted, she really doesn’t care and not pay so much attention to anyone around her. Moreover she knew, she’s not alone on the roof, there’s a guy. And a guy didn’t believe what just happened actually. Looked at Krystal who running toward the door.

 

Suddenly, Krystal froze.

 

Oh my God.

Krystal squeezed her hands and bit her bottom lips as she realized something. Cursed herself.

 

 

 

STUPID YOU, KRYSTAL! HOW DID YOU DO THAT IN FRONT OF HIM?! OH GOD!

 

 

She turned her body slowly to that guy who still watching her amazingly and smirking to her. Krsytal grinned as she acted cutely and smiled to that guy, “Hehe... I’m sorry, Mister Kai. Forgive me, pleaseeeeee.”, Krystal begged while she rubbing her both hands together waiting for forgiveness

 

Kai stood up and walked closer to Krystal who still in begging-for-forgiveness position. He smiled. Krystal didn’t realize when Kai already past her and standing next to a door, holding a knob’s door, because she was closing her eyes all the time.

 

“Come on. Let’s start my lesson, now.”

 

Krystal surprised, and opened her eyes widened, turned her head and looking at Kai leaned against the wall waiting for her to walked in. He smirked.

 

Krystal pouted, and walked in to building. Placed her hand on her face. Embarrased.

When she walked passing him, she smell something good from Kai’s body. It makes her want to smelling Kai’s body over and over.

 

 

Is it his body’s scent, isn’t it?

 

Stop, Krystal, stop!! He is your teacher!!

 

 

“Why you looking at me like that?”, asked Kai in husky voice as he smirked to Krystal and raised his left eyebrow showing his ert gaze.

 

 

Oh no!

 

 

“YOU! STOP FLIRTING WITH ME! – GET OUT OF MY WAY!”

 

 

 

“Over confident, aren’t you?”