Devil-like Mom

Unforgettable

“I’m home.”

Krystal turned a door’s knob then walked into her house. She leaned against the wall, took off of the shoes from her tired-burning feet after she walked along the street alone. Her mind still wandering about what Sehun did on the street earlier. Really unexplainable. Why all of sudden, Sehun came back to ruined her life again.

 

 

She snorted.                                                                                                                                                                   

She dragged her bag as she went upstairs.

 

 

“You’re late.”

 

 

As she heard her Mom’s voice, Krystal froze, stood up between the stairs. She turned her body. She saw her Mother leaned against the wall while crossing her arm, watching Krystal with her wiseful-gaze, unusual gaze.

Krystal snapped. She was going to answer, “Not your bussiness.”, but she swallowed it before her tongue got its way to spitted out from when she saw Mom curved a little smile, “Sorry.”, the only word, the best word she could expected from her bad mouth was, then she smiled.

Her Mom returned Krystal’s smile and said, “Take a bath, now.” as she fading away from her sight. Krystal startled. Slapped her own cheecks, couldn’t believe what had just happened. She rubbing her chin and pouted,

 

 

Who was kidnapped my devil-like Mom?

 

 

Krystal shrugged her shoulder, and yelled loud, “Okay, Mom. I need to change first!”, then she continued walking to her room at second floor

 

 


 

September 14 2003

This Sunday, Krystal had not been really have any schedules, anyway. Sunday is the most her precious day. No school. No homework. No teacher killer. And of course. No Sehun.

Since that boy, Sehun, back to school, really makes her felt ashamed of herself. She even cursed herself with dark curses ( I don’t even know what dark curses is. But I watched it in ‘Once Upon a Time’ tv series). She swear, she would never be happy, if that ‘creature’still alive outside, haunting her all the time, but not for Sunday.

So, to celebrates ‘No Sehun’ day, she decided to went to mini mart, where her hot-y teacher – kai – took a part time job every weekend. She would spend 2 hours just for wandering around for nothing to showed ‘respect’ to her teacher. Kai never mind it. Because Kai, thought it different ways. There’s no such a teacher-student relationship in his dictionary.

Krystal wears her best-casual dress she had; pink-soft sleeveless blouse with floral patterns combined with denim jeans and converse. She also brought her lovely purse – black colored – to put all her stuff like wallet, mp3 player, earphones, and of course don’t forget, phone. The most important thing when she went outside.

Since Kai worked there, she used to pay visit him.

And there she was, stood  up acroos the street watching the mart she really wanted to go so bad over there. She waiting for traffic light turned into green color. As the green color appeared, she walked across the street together with  people passing through.

She put her smiled on her face as she stepped into the mart happily.

 

“Hey, Krystal! What are you doing here?”, a familiar voice called her name out, she blushing, she doesn’t turned her body around because she needed to calm down her beating hear slower. Tranquilized it.

“Oh, Hi, teacher-nim!”, she turned her body around and laugh beautifully looking at her teacher wearing white-shirt approaching her handsomely.

“What are you doing?”

“Buy some stuffs.”

“You buy again?

“Mmm-hmm.”

“Everyweek?”

“Yep. Not every week, actually. But, these days, Korea is getting hot and hotter. I need enough strength to doing my activities, right? – you agree with me if Korea is hot?”, she raised her left eyebrow and smirked.

Kai nodded, “Yeah, you right. Korea is hotter than usual. I went to bought flower earlier at the flower shop over there for my boss. He told me, tomorrow is his wife’s birthday, so he asked me how to make his wife surprise and proud of him. And I told him, to buy a flower first before he go to the next-surprise stage.”

“Woah. Sound like you are the love doctor.”

“Haha. Maybe I kinda like that.”, he laughed. Then, out of nowhere, Kai unbottoned his top button of his shirt. Showed a little part of his perfect tanned hidden chest and abs.

Krystal startled. Looking at how y her teacher was. His skin really contrass with his white shirt, despite of his tanned skin. Then Kai said, “Look, that’s how I got these bunch of sweats like this. Look!”, Krystal did what he told her, looking at his sweats coming down to his –undeniable of iness – neck.

Kai wiped his own sweats by his hand and showing it to Krystal, “Really. Korea successfully burnt me up.”, he giggled, but not Krystal. She wasn’t looking at Kai’s hand which showing her his sweats on his palm, but looking at the owner of y neck’s face.

“Krystal... Krystal... what happened?”, Kai shook Krystal body softly, worried about her, and Krystal got back her sense, and nodded, “Ah, yep. Nothing. I’m okay.”, Krystal stuttered. Hiding her blushing red face.

Kai smiled, “Okay, then. See ya.”, said Kai while tapping her shoulder like a Mom. Leaving Krystal in the middle of the crowded mart.

 

 

I don’t believe I have this feelings.

How did I get that?

Since when I got this feelings.

This is not right.

This is wrong, Krystal.

You are not supposed to be like this.

Fallin in love with your own teacher, it’s really.. really.. you know... weird.

Fear not, I need to get rid of this feelings before something might bad happen in the future. And I don’t want that.

My family, still... uncontrolable until now. But how, and why?! I shouldn’t let my feeling grows up. I need to stop it.

More I see him, more I blind.

I fallin in love at the first sight. And I’m one of those believer, believe in the power of true love. I don’t say that he is the right guy for me as my true love. But, my heart keep telling he is the one. The one I wanted all this time

Like all we knows, if our heart keep beating hard, when we standing next to someone that you loved, it means you really love him/her.

And I do believe in that.

But for now, I need to put aside my feelings first. I need a prove. Let’s say, I’m on a break. Loving someone who so much older than you it doesn’t matter, right? I don’t stop loving, but I pause my feeling for a while moment. Let’s see what’s happening between us next!