Present : The Nightmare

Secretly Imprinted

"Luhan, I think I'm in love with you.." 

Thud.

Luhan could feel his heart skipped a beat. The world turned sharper, his breath turned faster then his heart thumped in his chest, so loud he swore the whole room could hear it. Images started to form in his head. Him and Hana's first kiss, her walking on the altar to him, him building her a bigger house for their first child, their family..

God, he could see his future with her...it was a dream come true.

But Luhan should've known better. Dreams doesn't last. For he's awaken by the blood that came to stain his vision that he desperately wanted. The lion of his nightmare is awaken by the muted wedding bells that has just started to play in his ears, It roars loudly, ripping away his dream harshly, reminding him of his fears slowly. 

Hyera. 

All of the blood. The desperation. The tearing sound of skin.The cracking sound of bones.  Kris's heartbreak. His slumped figure. His cries. His screams. His lost.

Someone whispers softly on his ears, Are you ready to risk it Luhan? 

Without a doubt, without an ounce of hesitation, the answer came in heartbeat, 

No.

Luhan knew that once he surrender to his wants, there's no turning back. Once him and Hana date properly, he would not be able to resist her, his wolf could not be able to resist her. And once he surrender, the moment him and Hana connects internally, Hana will be mark with his scents forever. And the chance alone that those filthy coyote could smell their connection and made her their next victim already blurred Luhan's vission out of anger and fear.

No way am I letting them take her away from me. 

Just the thought of Hana, lying cold and pale on the ground tied his stomach in knots. He imagined a world where he wouldn't be able to hear her tinkling laughter in his ears. Where he wouldn't be able to feel her hands around him that never fails to calm the raging storm inside of him. Where he wouldn't be able to see her smile that never fails to brighten his days. Where he wouldn't be able to see the blue eyes that has haunted him since the moment they met.

There's no way in hell will he survive without the blue eyed girl that stands before him, nervously waiting for his answer to her confession.

Let his dreams be the sacrifice. Let him forfeit his wants. For all he needs is Hana, alive and well by his side. 

"I'm sorry Hana. I love you. But I can't love you the way you want me to. You're my little sister." He could hear his own monotone voice, sounding like a blasting grenade in his ears, shattering his heart in the process.  

Hana's crestfallen expression could bring him to his knees right there at that moment. She should just shoot him in his head already. It'll hurt less. 

"But I thought.. I thought.. You were always so nice to me so I.. I thought that.. " She stammered. 

"I'm sorry if you think that I lead you on." He continued, "My acts were nothing more but acts of concern over you as my little sister." He emphasize on the word sister, hoping that she wouldn't catch the truth in his exagerrated narration.

  As Hana turned around abruptly she whispered loud enough for him to hear, 

"I'm sorry.. Yeah you're right. I'll just go to my bed now." 

The tremble in her voice is a thousand knifes piercing to his already broken heart. Shoot me already, please.

Hana ran to her room trying to get herself away from him as fast as possible. 

Luhan followed her out of his will but he was greeted by the slamming of her door in front of his face. 

"I'm sorry Luhan, I'm just tired. I'm going to sleep early." He heard her cheerful muffled voice from her room followed by her rough laugh.

If only he didn't know her well enough, he wouldn't catch the slight difference of her pitch. He wouldn't catch the sniff between her fake laugh. He wouldn't catch her small sobs. 

But he does. He knows her way too well.

Luhan leaned on the other side of the door with his fist tightly clenched. It feels like fate is toying him. Dangling the girl that he loves in front of his eyes, knowing that he would never reach for her, for he's afraid that the fire in his life would burn her. Ruining him in the process.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.  

Is it wrong? Is it wrong to sacrifice both of their happiness for her safety? Is it wrong to give up her love for her life? Is he wrong to be afraid to take any risks? Is he too selfish to give up his heart in order for hers to keep beating? 

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.  

If only I don't love her this ing much. 

A scream brought him out of his struggle. A scream he's too familiar with. Luhan slammed the door open and the sight that he saw will forever be imprinted on his mind. A coyote had managed to get inside Hana's room and is holding her neck between his jaw. Luhan saw red as the coyote's teeth sink into her skin and blood started to trickle slowly down her neck. In seconds, the coyote snaps his teeth all together and Luhan screamed loudly as the sight of Hana's broken neck came to his view,

 

"NOOOOO!!" 

 

 

 

Dark room came to his view as he opened his eyes. He was still breathing loudly, desperately trying to get some air into his system that is still filled with terror. 

Hana. 

As if on cue, someone slammed his door open and Hana's panicked face greeted his tortured one. 

"Hana.." He whispered. She's here. 

Hana didn't waste any seconds and came running straight to his bed. She sat next to Luhan and held him close to her chest. 

"The nightmare came again didn't it?" She whispered softly, her eyebrows furrowed in concern.

Luhan wrapped his arms around her. Snuggling closer, he tightened his hold on her. Feeling her warmth that has started to calm the raging storm inside of him. She's here. 

He nods. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Hana his hair softly. Luhan felt his heartbeat pounds loudly over his t-shirt. Both from the dreams and her touch. It's a thin line between heaven and hell. 

He couldn't tell her that his rejection has still haunted him even now. It's ironic how he's the one who rejected her yet he's the one whose night got haunted. Every night his nightmare is always the same. The flashback of her confession followed by the vision of Hana's death in front of him. Sometimes he watched her death, other times he just found her body lying cold on the floor. Not one is better than the other.

No matter how many times that nightmare has came, no matter how many times he had watched those painful scenes, the amount of dread that came up to him didn't lessen. 

"God Hana don't ever leave me." His cracked voice betrayed his own facade. 

Hana lifted his face from her chest and his wet cheeks. The look in her blue eyes brought some comfort to his soul. She kissed his forehead then his temple then his nose. Luhan held his breath the entire time. She's here.

She tucked him in her arms once again and Luhan couldn't help but to sigh in satisfaction. The feel of her lips created a small hope for his redemption.

"I'm here."  She whispered again and again.  She his hair and kissed his nape in between. Trying to ease the shiver that raked his body. 

In that moment Luhan knew that Hana is the only one that can fly him right to heaven after she plunges him straight to hell.

Luhan will go straight to hell a thousand times to feel her kiss.

Even if it's never on his lips. 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! Welcome to the new readers and thank you so much for all of the new subscribers! I hit 113 subsribers in 8 chapters! That's practically a dream come true for a beginner like me! You all made my day and I'm sorry that I don't answer to most of your comments. But feel free to leave your thoughts on the comments box below.. 

To everyone who upvoted me.. I can't even express my gratitude you all made my day. Merry belated Christmas everyone <3 And I'm going to wish you an early new year greetings for I don't think I'll update my story until next next week.. I'm on a vacation :) I hope 2015 be a good year to us all. <3

Spectial thanks to those who upvoted my story! 

- BabyHan

-uchiha_yrha

-QizHerA

-nouchan

-hippo_gux

-XaceX13

-Ainizzamani

-Northpole

-nurmuyassarah

-rudelysweetk21

Krysxox

-celine9182

-tinned

-Dal-ia

-Cheonjiy

-nina3132