Past: The Aftermath Vow

Secretly Imprinted

Okay, first of all before you guys read the next upcoming chapter I want to clear something out. I know I'm really late, but the news about luhan leaving exo broke my heart. He's one of the least member I expected to do something like this so through the fanwars and arguments that is happening I decided to stand on my own thought. I honestly doesn't blame SM 100% and yes, I'm very dissapointed in Luhan. But, this is his decision. It doesn't matter who's at fault. This is his decision. He decided to leave. And as a fan, the only right thing that I can possibly do is to support him and the rest of remaining EXO. I kind of feel wronged though. My first fanfic, the last promise, the main character was Kris and in the middle of writing it, Kris left EXO. Now in my second fanfic, my main character is Luhan and in the middle of writing it, he left exo. A sick coincidence huh? 

Anyway, there's nothing I wanted more than to see EXO get back together as 12. But I'm not going to be delusional. It's not going to happen in reality. But these fanfics. The one I'm writing is a fantasy. And if can't see EXO as 12 in reality, I'm going to keep these twelve boys together in my fantasy world. and I hope you guys understand that. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyera funeral was held on the top of a mountain one hour drive from Luhan's house. Kris has insisted to bury her beneath a big tree in the middle of a meadow and even though it was hard to dig the soil there because of the roots, the pack members didn't say any protest at all and complied to their leader wish quietly. 

Kris held Hyera's body in his arms. His face stoic, but anguish was clearly written in his eyes. Right before he placed Hyera, he softly whispered, "You're home, sweetheart. Sleep well and don't worry about a thing. I will be okay. I love you. If you need anything, I wont be far." 

Tao and Taeyeon sobbed the hardest as they burried Hyera's body. Baekhyun came up to her and held her close. Lily, Lay's mate, Kiera, Chanyeol's mate, and Reeza, Xiumin's mate bowed their head down as they whispered their silent farewell to their friend.

After the burial, Hana held Luhan's hand tightly, not minding the dirt on his hands from the soil. 

"It's beautiful" Hana whispered. 

"Huh?" Luhan answered her but his gaze is set on the grave and Kris's slumped figure beside it. 

"The meadow. It's beautiful." Hana said as her eyes lingered on the meadow that surrounded them. 

"Yes. It is." 

"She's not coming back is she? Hyera unnie's gone?" 

Luhan smiled sadly as he brought his gaze towards the ground and nod his head. He then shift his eyes to Hana and held her hand tighter as her blue eyes met his. Hana looked away and stared at Kris.

Then she starts to sob.

Luhan was about to carry her but she struggled in his hold and insisted on standing on her own feet. 

"She won't visit us again will she? Why did god take her away from Kris oppa, Luhan? Kris oppa needs her. Did god knows that?" 

"I'd like to think that god do knows that. You're right, Kris do need Hyera. But there's a posibility that heaven needs her more."

"Is heaven in trouble?"

"We never know. But maybe they needed a hero so they took Hyera. " 

Right after Luhan said those words, Hana froze. Luhan looked at her and was shocked to see anxiety written in her eyes. 

"Hana? What's wrong honey?" Luhan kneeled down in front of her and grabbed her shoulder. 

Hana stared at him in shocked before she forcefully freed herself from Luhan's grasp. Hana then ran towards the meadow, picking the closest flowers in her sight in hurry and ran straight to Kris.

No, to Hyera. 

Hana put down the flowers next to Hyera's tombstone and straightened out her posture.

"Hyera unnie, if heaven is really in trouble. If heaven's needing a hero so they took you home, can you help them? I heard that Kris oppa called you his hero. So it does makes sense that they choose you when heaven's in trouble. But If you can't help them, I'm scared that they will take my Luhan. Because my Luhan is my hero..." She then took a deep breath and continued her speech. Not hearing the sharp intake of breath from her mate, or the pack member's shocked eyes that surrounded her. 

"But Hyera unnie, if you're tired of fighting, if you just want to rest in heaven than it's okay. Just please tell them that if they need someone else, I'll be ready. I'll help.. Hyera unnie be happy in heaven okay. You don't have to worry about anything else. I'll take care of Kris oppa for you."

Hana then turned around and face Kris who could only stared at her in shock. Hana looked at him shyly. 

"Before we came here, Luhan told me that you're hurting because Hyera's unnie's gone. " Hana said as she reached for something inside her pocket. 

She then let out a single bandaid and gave it to Kris. 

"Here.. this is the biggest bandaid that I can find in the house. You can put it on where it hurts so it'll heal faster. That's what I always do when I scraped my knees. I always put the colored one on though, it's prettier. I am sorry that I can't get you the colored one.. This white bandaid is the only one I have left." 

Kris grabbed the bandaid and stared at it. His eyes speak millions of unspoken words.

He then smiled.

Kris smile so big that it turned to laughter. He look at Hana and pulled her in his arms. 

"Thank you, Hana." He chuckled.

Hana smiled and hugged Kris tighter. His laughter turned harsher on her shoulder and Hana felt something wet seeping inside her sweater. She was about to ask when Kris pulled his head out of her shoulder and stared at her. She then realized that the sound of his harsh cackling laughter on her shoulder was nothing more than the sound of his heavy sobs. 

"Hana, I promise you that heaven won't need Luhan. Hyera's really strong, but even if she failed, even if heaven will need someone else, I promise you that I won't let them take Luhan from you. I'll help them myself. You just need to take care of him for me here okay?"

"But who will take care of you Kris?" 

Kris sharply took a breath and look at the girl in tenderness.

"I'll take care of myself. You don't have to worry about a thing."

Hana flashed him her briliant smile. A smile that Kris soon vowed to protect. I promise you Hana, that you will never have to go through this pain. 

"Thank you" 

Hana said, as though as she heard the promise that Kris made in his heart. 

 

-----------

 

bad quality chapter sorry.. :(