Past: Support

Secretly Imprinted

"Kris, I need you to come here right now. Got something important to tell. No questions. Bring the others"  Luhan said in quick raspy breath before he hang up the phone.

Hana fell asleep on Luhan's shoulder on the way home one hour ago. Luhan carried her to his room and stared at her for god knows how long, feeling contented that after a hundred years of waiting, he has finally imprinted on someone. Moreover a very beautiful five year old girl with a striking blue eyes.  Luhan smile got wider before reality sinks into him. 

 

Imprinted. 

 

Five Year old. 

 

He just imprinted to a five year old girl. 

 

What the . 

 

Not that he regretted it.  Even when Hana is only five, Luhan thought that she's the most beautiful girl he ever saw. Much more beautiful than the other matured girls or werewolves he ever met in his lifetime. 

But five year old?! People will think that he's simillar to old guys who lust on little girls because of their innocence.

The thought left as fast as it came. He doesn't and will not lust on Hana because of her innocence. Her innocent charms him, her blue eyes trapped him and her smile brighten his world. What he feels towards Hana, it's unexplainable. Luhan truly cares for Hana and it shows. Luhan knows that people will look at the both of them together and thought that he's such a caring brother, even though his feelings is way deeper  than that

But Luhan still feel very unsettled. None of his pack members ever imprinted on someone with such a big . Before Luhan, the widest between the wolf and his mate in his pack is three years, Baekhyun and Taeyeon. And now, Luhan and Hana's is 17 years apart physically, since Luhan didn't age no more after his puberty a century ago.

Yes, Luhan is 22 for a century now.

Luhan cringed. Why must he be so old? 

After pacing around for 15 minutes, Luhan's thoughts only got hazier. He realized that his thinking didn't go as well as what he has expected. Which is why he called his other pack members for an urgent meeting in his house.  

A few minutes after he called Kris, someone knocks on his door. Luhan opened his door hurriedly.

"I imprinted on someone."

The expressions of his eleven brothers on his front porch  are quite amusing. But Luhan is too occupied to even smile at the moment. After a few minutes of silence, chaos errupted. 

"What?

"Are you kidding me?"

"That's amazing!" 

"Luhan the cold prince, imprinted on someone?!"

"Can I see her?"

"She must be so pretty to be able to caught your heart"

"One down, six more to go."

"Why haven't I imprinted yet?"

"Ugh more lovebirds around. Ew."

"I'm so happy for you hyung!"

Different reactions could be seen and this time, Luhan smiled amusingly. He opened his door wider before he make his way to the living room.

"Come in. I'll explain everything." Luhan said. The others went rushing into the living room to follow his steps. Once everyone is sprawled all over the couch and floor, Luhan took a deep breath to prepare himself.

"She's only five." He revealed.

"There's five of her?" D.O asks confusingly. He widened his eyes and if the others didn't go accustomed by it, they will think that his eyes will pop out. 

"Of course not. We all know that werewolf could only imprinted on one girl for a lifetime." Luhan said impatiently. 

"Then what do you mean by five?" D.O asks one more time, still  hasn't get what Luhan is trying to say.

"Don't tell me-" Chen started. 

"Don't tell me that she's five year old!" He exclaimed. 

Luhan could tell from their expressions that they were all waiting for him to deny it, but Luhan just stay silent, confirming Chen's suspicion. Before the other could composed themselves from the shock, Lay smiled at Luhan proudly. 

"That's great hyung." Lay's smile widened. Tao turn to Lay in shock. 

"What do you mean it's great? Lay hyung, she's five year old. five!" Tao emphasized on the word five. He still can't believe that Luhan, one of the oldest member, has imprinted on someone younger than Tao, the youngest member of the pack. 

"I've heard about it. The case of imprinting on a toddler. It's rare, but it happened before." Lay explained.

"What happened to the both of them?" Luhan asks impatiently. 

"The werewolf will be the best brother in the whole world. There will be no other toddler who will look after more carefully than the toddler who he has imprinted on. As she grows older, the werewolf adjust himself to be what she needed him to be. A friend,a protector, or a listener. The werewolf will be the most understanding friend, the strongest protector and the greatest listener for her. When she came into the right age for the werewolf, he'll be her perfect lover and bonded with her so she could stay eternal like all of us."

"Luhan hyung, you'll watch her grow. You'll witnessed it. You will learn her likings and dislikings. As she grow older, you'll adjust yourself for her, just like how other werewolves adjust themselves to be what their mates needed them to be. But in your case, it will be different. Because you will know exactly what she needs. When she grows older, she'll look at you like you were designed for her. She will love you unconditionally. Even if this seems impossible, her love for you will be bigger than our mates love for us. Her undying feeling will be her payment for your sacrifices. For your waiting." 

Luhan's astonished expression meets his brothers' eyes. They were all shocked from the revelation also, but this Luhan, the one who has imprinted on a five year old, is the happiest Luhan they've known. And they found themselves being sincerely happy for him.

Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, Xiumin, the other werewolves who has imprinted on someone didn't feel jealous of the revelation that Luhan's mate will love Luhan more than their mates will love them. They were all contented of the love that their mates gave them. Just because Luhan's mate love will be the deepest doesn't mean that the other's mates' love is shallow. Before, no mates will be able to love the werewolves as much as the werewolves love them. But now, all of them sees the possibility of Luhan's mate returning Luhan's feeling completely. Both of them will love each other in the same intensity. And they know that Luhan needed that kind of love. 

Among them, Luhan has one of the worst past. The reason why he became so cold towards people before is because Luhan's broken. And all of them know that his mate's love for him will be exactly what he needs to heal. 

"I'll introduce her to you guys. She's sleeping now, but when she's awake I'll bring her to you guys. Or you all can just go bring yourself to her later. Even when she's five, she's so beautiful. Did I tell you all yet that her eyes are blue? Yes! It's blue. She's korean but her eyes are blue. It's so beautiful. It's amazing that the fault in DNA could resulted in miracles don't you think so? The shape of her eyes are catlike, so pretty. Her eyelashes are so long, and her skin is so fair! Even fairer than you, Kris! Her hair is also very healthy. It's straight black and it shines!"

The members steal glances. They have never hear Luhan talk that much about someone. About anything, in fact. Moreover excitedly. The ice that has cover Luhan's heart for years has melt. And no words could explain how happy they are for him. 

"Hyung" Sehun called Luhan.

"Yes, Sehun?" Luhan answers.  Sehun is the closest to Luhan. He knew Luhan's pain better than anyone else in the pack. Looking at Luhan's eyes that reflected happiness staring back at him, without trace of pain in them, almost brought Sehun to tears. After a century of waiting, god has finally answers his prayers. For Luhan to be pain-free and happy.  

Sehun smiled at Luhan softly and said the words he knew all of his other pack members would also want to say to Luhan.

 

 

"I am very happy for you." 

 

 

 

Author's note:

10 subscribers in one chapter?! You guys are amazing! Thank you so much to @Cheonjiy for upvoting! You made my day. <3 <3 <3 

Welcome to the new readers. I hope you guys like my story. Don't forget to leave a comment! and subscribe if you like it. :) <3 <3 

xoxo