Past: Revelation #2

Secretly Imprinted

"What are you talking about?" Hana asked Luhan, "You are normal Luhan. You don't have blue eyes like me." 

Luhan ignored her question and gently carried her down from his lap to sit on the couch next to him. He then stood up and move the coffee table in front of them to make some space in the living room. 

"Luhan, what are you doing?" 

Luhan then stood up in front of Hana, creating enough space for his transformation. His body is trembling, not because he's going to change, but because he's nervous about the girl's reaction. Oh god, please let Lay's words come true.

"Hana, you know that I could never hurt you right? I will never hurt you. Do you trust me?" 

Hana looked at the older guy in confusion. Of course, she trust him. She trust him more than she trust anybody else in the whole world. If there's one thing that little Hana could be sure of, it's that Luhan will never hurt her.

"Of course I do Luhan."

That five words from Hana is what Luhan needed to finalize his decision. Luhan took a deep breath and open his t-shirt. Before Hana could ask more questions about his actions, Luhan's eyes turned yellow. 

Hana could see a glimpse of the older guy's yellow eyes for a moment before Luhan closed his eyes tightly. He felt himself changing as the inner wolf inside of him take control of his body. Within minutes, Luhan opened his eyes and he looked at Hana. In his wolf form. 

Before Hana could think properly, she saw the huge wolf in front of her crouched down and lie his head low, looking like he's bowing to her. Hana's breath quickened.

"Luhan?"

The wolf then lift his head up and down, nodding to her. 

Hana heard about werewolves before. She knew about them through the fairytales books that she reads before she went to sleep. But if Hana is not mistaken, she just saw Luhan turn into a werewolf in front of her, not in a book or in her imagination, but right in front of her. Am I dreaming?  Hana pinched herself to check. Ouch. Okay, then she's not dreaming at all. And Luhan is a werewolf.  Is he going to hurt me?

Hana look at the wolf in alert. That's Luhan, she thought, answering her own question. He's not going to hurt me.

With the thought and trust she have in Luhan, Hana jumped from the couch and approach the wolf slowly. It was when she was right in front of him that she finally realized how huge the wolf really is.  Even when he's crouching, his head is still one foot taller than Hana's standing form. Hana lift her right hand slowly. She then stopped her hand right next to the wolf's jaw. Luhan's jaw. 

Sensing her hesitation, Luhan leaned his head slowly, closing the distance between the girl's palm and his jaw. Hana gasped before she started to his fur.

"You're so soft." She whispered, moving her hand to the back of Luhan's ear and him there. Luhan purred in satisfaction and leaned his head even closer to Hana. He closed his eyes, savoring the girl's loving touch.

The sound of her giggles caused Luhan to open his eyes. When Hana look at his yellow gentle eyes, Hana gasped in awe. 

"Your eye color is so pretty"  She said before she hug the wolf's neck and bury her face on his soft grey fur. Luhan inhaled Hana's hair and leaned his head down further, burrying his face on her hair. Luhan then lift one of his paw and gently put them behind Hana's waist, his paw holding Hana closer to him. 

"You're so squishy" Hana squealed happily and hug Luhan tighter. The wolf grinned. 

Hana then pulled away from Luhan and stared at his wolf's eyes. Luhan stared back before he leaned his forehead onto hers and closed his eyes in content, Hana's giggle sounding like music to his ears. 

Suddenly, Hana stiffened and pulled away completely from him. She took a few steps back and look at him in concern.

"Is this the reason why you said you weren't normal, because you're a werewolf?"

The wolf nodded.

"But everyone accepted you right?"

The wolf look down slowly before he shook his head. 

"What happened?" Hana asked him, doesn't know the fact that werewolf couldn't speak when they're in their wolf form. Luhan lift his head up, and Hana could clearly see the pain behind the wolf's eyes. Before Luhan could even make a sound, Hana turn around and started to make her way to the couch. She then sit on the floor in front ot it, leaning her back to the front part of the couch. Hana patted her lap and said,

"Come here."

The wolf almost too eagerly make his own way to her. He leaned sideways, careful not to break any furniture with his huge body. After satisfied with his position, Luhan leaned his head onto Hana's lap emanating warm for the little girl. Hana Luhan's face with one of her hand while her other hand played and his ear. Luhan almost kicked his left foot because of the sensation. He purred loudly when Hana his ear on the right spot. 

"You can't talk when you're in your wolf form?"

The wolf nodded on her lap and closes his eyes in content.

"I'll just ask you some questions and you can just nod or shake your head to answer"

The wolf nodded. 

"Was it your dad that doesn't accept you?"

The wolf shook his head. 

"Was your dad a werewolf too?"

The wolf nodded. 

"Was your mom a werewolf as well?"

The wolf shook his head.

"Was it your mom then? The one who doesnt accept you?"

After a long pause, Hana could feel him nodded slowly on her lap. 

"Why? Doesn't she know the real identity of your dad?"

He shook his head. 

"She thought he was an ordinary human?"

He nodded. 

"Your dad wasn't there when your mommy saw your transformation wasn't he?"

He nodded and from her view, Hana could see the tears that pooled in his eyes. Hana gasped slowly. She has never see him cry before. 

"It's okay Luhan, I'm here." She whispered and kissed the top of the wolf's head. Her innocent gesture cause Luhan to close his eyes as a tear slipped. 

Hana felt weird seeing her strong Luhan cried. Before she know it, she said the words that has been wanting to slip out of since the moment Luhan asked her why she never told him about her problems. 

"Luhan, I didn't tell you about the realization of my mom departure and the bullying that my friends did because everytime I wanted to tell you, I always forgot about it the moment I see you. And then I realized that it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that my mom and my friends left me. As long as you're gonna stay by my side, I think I'll be okay." She said innocently.

And the wolf felt his heart skipped a beat.