Present : Her Departure

Secretly Imprinted

"No." Luhan's answer was firm and final.

"You're not going to make the decision Luhan. I am." Hana sighed, exhausted of this whole ordeal. The softness in Luhan's eyes were gone in an instant. Hana watched as the man masked his desperation with fury in a blink of an eye.

"We're going to sort whatever this problem is no matter how or where or with whom! You're not leaving this house and that's final!" Luhan's voice boomed all over the house. 

"Please don't do this." Hana whimpered but Luhan's anger has masked his ears. 

"You are not leaving me!" He shouted to the small girl in front of his eyes. Frustrated, Luhan grabbed the nearest utensils and throw them at the wall behind the girl. The sound of her scream echoed the shattering sound of broken plates. The glass pieces had bounced off the wall and Hana felt the stinging pain of tiny glasses piercing onto her arms. 

She looked at the man she once knew. The man who she has believed and trusted to not hurt her. The man she loved. The man who hurt her. And for the first time in her thirteen years, Hana doesn't recognize the brown eyes that stared back at her full of agony and regret. 

"Hana... I'm sorry." He whispered tearfully, feeling utterly disgusted with himself.

He hurt her. 

Luhan took a step forward but Hana held her bloody hand. 

"Stop." She whispered.

The sight of blood on her hands, and the trace of tears on her eyes shattered Luhan. Oh god, he hurt her. He hurt her. He hurt Hana, the girl who has found his heart and made it beats, who has chased away his nightmare and gifted him with the sweetest dreams, the girl whom he loves and loved him back unconditionally. He hurt the girl whom he has sworn to protect with his life, the one who has brought the light into his life and made him smile. He hurt Hana.

There is no pain, not even the beatings and the broken bones that he has encountered in his hundred years of living that could compare to the pain that her wounds has caused him. And there is no one, not even the filthiest devil, thay could hate someone as much as Luhan hated himself in that moment. He has hurt his own mate. 

Luhan sobbed. 

"I'm sorry Hana, please." He cried, falling onto his knees in front of her. 

"You've hurt me." Hana said as a tear fell from her eyes. Luhan visibly flinched from her words and he slammed his fists on the floor, crying loudly out of pain and regret. 

He wanted to apologize, but no other sound except from his whimpers came out of his mouth. Unable to see his breakdown, Hana ran to the nearest bathroom. She locked the doors and leaned her whole body on the wall, slumping to the ground as her blood dripped to the marble floor. His broken sobs echoes throughout the house and Hana grabbed the nearest towel and stuffed with it, silencing her bawl. The sound of his weep hurt her even more than thousands of tiny glass shards could ever does. 

Over time, his sobs silenced down. Hana forced herself up and shoved the dirty towel on the floor. She clean her wounds and grabbed the first aid kit to bandage her hands roughly. The cuts were not deep, but as Hana remembered the person who caused her gash, she swore she could feel the glasses cutting deeper, straight onto her heart. 

After she's finished, Hana quickly went to her bedroom and packed her belongings. She pulled out a random suitcase and stuffed her clothes into it. Her tears blurred her vision as she slumped back once more and cried out of dissapointment and pain that she felt for him. 

She walked down the hallway that night. Looking at every inch of the house, trying to remember the place that has taught her about love, friendship and life. This is where all of the memory of her and Luhan took place. Hana looked at her bedroom and felt her heart throbbed as she remembered the nights where he held her tiny body as he read her a nightime story. She looked at the old hellokitty doll that sit on her nightstand, the very first toy that he has ever bought for her and felt a small smile coming onto her lips as she remember that day, and the other days where he has made her the happiest girl on earth. Hana walked down the hallways and peek at his bedroom. The room where she held him every night to soothe his nightmares. She felt a pinch in her heart as she realized that she's not going to stay long enough to even know what his nightmares is about. 

Hana walked down the hallways and looked at the pictures that he hang on the wall. A small gallery of their journey. There's a picture of the both of them celebrating her fifteen birthday. He has took her to the most amazing pizza shop ever and order her more pizza and ice cream than she could ever consumed in her entire life. Next to it is a picture of them in a theme park when Hana was seventeen. She was holding the biggest teddy bear that Luhan won for her with a big smile on her face as Luhan held her in one arm, smiling widely out of happiness. The last picture was her favorite. It was a photograph of the both of them when they went to a picnic with the other pack members on the beach. Hana remembered that day clearly. Chen has sneakilly took picture of the both of them as Luhan told her a joke that made her laugh uncontrollably. To everyone's surprise, the picture came out nicely. He was looking at her as she giggled with an unamed emotion written on his eyes. For a moment, Hana could even feel his love coming out of that picture for her, and she smiled bitterly as she remembered the days where she stared at that photograph, imagining a life where Luhan love her as much as she does. Hana grabbed the picture and put it in her bag. 

She shook her head in distress and walked down the stairs. Hana gulped her tears as she saw the couch where he first told her that he's a werewolf. The couch where they watched endless numbers of movies and gossiped about other people. The couch where they drank cups of hot chocolate in a blanket as the raindrops hit the windowshield. Hana let out a tear as she remembered the laugh that they shared, the argument, the smiles, the hugs. Oh, how she'll miss him. 

Hana turned to the kitchen and was shocked to see his frozen figure still kneeling on the floor. She walked forward and hold down a sob as she saw him crying silently, his body shaking slightly out of the tremor that he felt. Hana walked down towards him and dropped down on her knees next to him. As Luhan turn his head to her direction, her suitcase came to his view. He smiled bitterly as he looked at her defeatedly. Hana rest her palm on his swollen cheek and Luhan felt a sob raking down his body as he saw her bandaged hands. He closed his eyes and leaned his head on her palm. 

God, I know I'm selfish. I know I'm a filthy creature who does not deserve his prayers to even be heard. But I'll give anything, I'll go anywhere, to not let this be the last time that she touch me. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered. 

Hana his cheek and kissed his forehead for the last time. 

"It's okay." She said, "Thank you Luhan."

And Luhan watched as the girl took her suitcase and left the apartment, taking his heart with her and breaking his soul with every steps that she took.