Past: The Event

Secretly Imprinted

There's one event in our life that could change our life forever. That single event shifted ourselves to a path we never planned. That single event changed something inside every single one of us. It changed our thinking, our perspectives on our life, and ourselves. That single moment has changed our decision.

For Luhan, tonight is the moment.

It was a rainy night. Luhan has tucked eleven year old Hana to bed and was just to get himself some sleep when familiar howls meet his ears. His eyes widened, his breath quickened, Luhan ran to Hana's bedroom and checked her one more time before he locked the door and sprinted outside of their house. In no time, only fabric was left in front of their porch. A sign that he has shifted.

Kris pained growls was the first sound that came to Luhan's ears in the forest. His eyes widened and his tail stiffened as he saw his pack members lining up in front of coyotes' back. They were all in their fighting stance and Luhan wondered why they didn't attack the coyotes immediately. 

Luhan hid himself between the bushes as he slowly crawled closer to the coyotes. Just the perfect positioning, he thought as he saw the coyotes' back.

Just as he was about to jump onto the one of their back, Chen's eyes met his. Luhan thought that there will be approval and understanding in his eyes as he saw Luhan... but the only thing that Chen's eyes emanate was horror.

Luhan stopped dead immediately. 

Chen slowly shook his head. His panicked eyes staring back at Luhan urgently. Just as Luhan leaned his head in confusion, his eyes catched a stray of red fur right in front one of the coyote. His eyes widened as realization came up to him.

Hyera!

Kris's mate looked helpless in her wolf form as the coyote held her on her neck. The coyote put enough pressure to slice her skin and held her in place. Kris growled painfully as Hyera's tear slipped. Through the distance, Luhan could see Hyera's wolf form slowly turned human. Kris growled turn louder as his girlfriend body came to his view. The blood that came from her neck looked more vivid on her white skin. 

'I love you'

Even though Luhan knew that she was in so much pain, he could see the trace of smile on her lips as she mouthed her last three words to her mate. Then she closed her eyes one second before the coyote's jaw closed, followed by the sound of breaking bones that echoed around the forest. 

Luhan jumped immediately and attack the nearest coyote in his view.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

It was over in seconds. The coyotes bloodied bodies sprawled all around the dirt. Luhan looked around and flinched when he saw his strong leader Hyera's wound desperately. Kris looked pathetic as he put his wolf ear on the girl's heart, putting more pressure as the seconds went by, seemingly trying hard to feel a trace of his mate's heartbeat. When only silence met his ears, Kris's body turned human. He kept his face on Hyera's chest and wrapped his arms around her as his tears started to escape from his eyes.

"Come on baby, wake up. We haven't even have our own little wolves yet. You promised me you'll stay with me forever remember? Oh god, It's not funny Hyera, please. I can't do this without you. Wake up." 

Suddenly, Kris eyes snapped and he looked around frantically until his eyes landed on someone.

"Lay! Heal her! Heal her! Help me. I am begging you. I'll give you the alpha position, I'll give you anything just please heal her!"  Kris pleaded as he look into one of the wolf's eyes. Luhan teared up in the corner when he heard the tinge of desperation clearly laced in his leader's raspy voice. His strong leader. His Kris. 

Lay let out a tear as he slowly shook his head. There's nothing I can do Kris.

"Why are you just standing there Lay?! COME HERE. HEAL HER! HEAL HER! SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! SHE CAN'T! SHE PROMISED ME! " 

All of the pack could only stand there and watch as their leader's cries turn to desperate screams. They can only watched as Kris hugged Hyera's body tighter and sobbed in her neck. They can only watched as he groaned in pain and clutched Hyera's cold body tighter on his skin. They can only watched as he choked in his own sob and gasp desperately for air. They can only watched as their strong leader slowly crumble for the lost of his dearest. 

 

And in that moment, Luhan promised himself to always keep Hana safe by his side. Even if it means that he have to lie to her of the fact that he has imprinted on her, on their very first meeting.  

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I AM SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES! The school has been pretty crazy! I hope I can update soon though! In the next chapter I'll put more details about this event so I hope you guys will look forward for it!

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! and dont forget to comment below! 

I love you guys <3