Past: First Encounter

Secretly Imprinted

When Luhan crosses path with a five year old girl named Kim Hana, his whole world shifted. It's not the gravity that hold him in place. It was her. She was sleeping, on a cardboard at the road and Luhan was just going to give her a piece of bread when she woke up suddenly and stared at him. Luhan looked into her blue eyes and everything changes. He knew that he'll fight to be her everything. Her protector, her brother, her friend. 

Hana observe the guy in front of her when the sight of the bread in Luhan's hand caught her attention. She looked at the bread hungrily, not noticing the intensity of the older guy's stare.

"Can I have some sir?" Hana looked at the bread with longing. 

Luhan stared at the toddler in front of him for another minute before he gave her the bread. Hana took the bread from his arm and eat it hurriedly. 

"Thank you sir." Hana smiled at Luhan.

"What's your name little lady?" Luhan asked. He has to admit, this toddler smile is the most beautiful thing he's ever seen, more precious than any women's smile he has witnessed in his lifetime. 

"I'm Kim Hana."

"Where's your mommy Hana?"  

"I don't know Sir. She told me that she's going to grab us something to eat but she didn't come back since last week."

Luhan grimaced. He look at Hana and smiled kindly. 

"I'll take you home. Come on." Luhan kneel down and offered his arms so he could carry her.

"But I don't have a home. This is where I live." Hana pointed at the cardboard beneath her.  Luhan's heart tightened at her words. 

"I'll give you my home. There's bed for you to sleep on, food for you to eat. And tomorrow, we'll buy clothes for you to wear and toys for you to play with. "

Toys! There'll be toys and food! Yes! Yes! 

"But what if mommy look for me?" The five year old Hana looked at Luhan innocently. Luhan smiled sadly, knowing for the fact that her mom wouldn't come back. He couldn't even smell her mother anymore. But he couldn't break the girl's heart by telling her the truth. He couldn't hurt her. Dammit I'd rather cut off my own head. 

"We'll go back here everyday to check."

"You're not going to hurt me aren't you?"  

"I can't even imagine myself hurting you in anyway. Trust me, I'll take care of you. I'll protect you, and I would never hurt you. I promise."

Hana looked contented with Luhan's answer and jumped into his arms happily. Luhan quickly composed himself and cradle the toddler in his arms with care. 

 

"Yes! Thank you sir! Let's go home!!" Hana slightly pulled herself from his hold to look at his face. Looking at the stranger's kind expression, she knew that he will never hurt her. She smiled and burried her little face on Luhan's neck. 

 

Luhan smiled genuinely for the first time in his life. He asked Hana whether she wanted to bring something with her but she refused, telling Luhan that she doesn't have anything. Luhan stood up and carried Hana to his home. On their way, Luhan nudges Hana softly and whisper.

 

"Hana, don't call me sir just call me Luhan" Hana took her face from Luhan's neck and look at the kind stranger's eyes. At that moment, Kim Hana knew that she could trust this stranger called Luhan completely. 

 

"Luhan" 

 

 

Author's Note:

Thank you for subscribing and reading! This one is just a short epilogue. I'll try to update the next chapter probably next week. And in upcoming chapters, I'll show you guys the event that changes Luhan's mind about being her lover :)

Thank you for the support! you guys are the best! :)