♚Chapter 10 Flashback Goodbye Stage

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
OZ5FEnx.png
Goodbye Stage
 

 




The Party thankfully didn't end up in disaster, Xin,Ace and Boo celebrated or about about to celebrate their birthdays were given special gifts, Jay Park sang a song for her much to Mark and Jackson's displeasure. Ace received a birthday message from Jang Kiyoung and Boo, she was given tickets to a luxury resort for her, her mother and grandparents.The girls were invited for the KBS Open Concert the next day much to their displeasure. A day they thought was freeday, ended up as work day. A day they thought was just an ordinary workday..ended up into a day of mourning.

The morning after the KBS concert the news covered an incident that broke the hearts of a lot of people, particularly to the girls who were close to them. Jet rushed to the hospital, Hana came with her because she was a good friend of Ashley one of the members of the group affected. 

The girls mourned for the deaths of their friends, Chuseok was a day of celebration but they weren't happy enough to celebrate, specially Jet,Hana and Mia who had a connection to the girls who were affected in the tragedy.

Days have passed, they had to get up and move on as well. Although Jet,Hana and Mia were depressed they tried their best to perform and retain a smiling face.

The first week of september the girls won for M!Countdown,Music Core and Inkigayo again. They dedicated their for their friends who passed away.The next week marked the series of comebacks for T-ARA and 2pm, it was though competition to go agaisnt, and there was Superjunior who's also though comepetition.

The girl's won on M!Countdown, marking a triple crown for their goodbye stage.



The girls's where also Show Champion for that week for MBC Show Champion, In KBS Music Bank the girls ended in 3rd Place for their goodbye stage. Superjunior won their 4th crown in Music Bank followed by T-ara for their comeback stage.

Music Core came next, T.Eun and Eunson were special MC's for that they, Alyn was silently thankful she couldn't deal the tension between her and Eunson anymore. She couldn't avoid her at the dorms, at least the space would allow her to think and breathe. She was clutching the handkerchief that was given to her by Hongbin that night, he told her to keep it....and return it to him once she doesn't need it anymore. She appreciates it so much, she met Hongbin after that Music Video she was in, she couldn't believe that Hongbin could still recognize her.

"you've been holding to that a lot Alyn."Came in a voice

"Xin unnie..I"she stuttered

Xin shook her head "it's fine no need to explain...but whatever it is don't think about it too much" the QUEENS-J leader said, giving her member a reassuring smile that everything will be okay. She squeezed Alyn's arm to tell her that she wasn't alone.

"QUEENS and Superjunior please proceed now"came in a voice.

That was their cue for them to go their places because it was time for them to be interviewed by the MC's

Superjunior and QUEENS went to their respective places, the MC Minho and special MC's T.eun and Eunson also came in, the two were nervous earlier but after going through a lot of artists, they were able to calm down.

"we are Back! this is MBC Music Core!!"the MCs said in unison

"everyone let me present to you the top 2 performers of the past week" Minho said while looking at the girls, but his eyes landed on a particular girl let's just call Cho Minhee, that didn't escape Minhee..she gave him a sweet smile for a couple of seconds, it was fast enough not for anyone to notice or mind but these little things that his wife does, Makes Minho's heart skip a beat.

"we are QUEENS and we rule!" Queens bowed to the camera

"we are Supeerrr~junior!!" Superjunior followed and did their signature pose.

"T.eunnie don't you know that QUEENS are ELFs?" Eunson started

"ohhh really? should they give us a sample of SUJU's Mamacita?"T.Eun asked 

MiA,Minhee,Grace,Ace,Alyn,Jade,Boo and Hana stepped up as they were the best dancers. Jiyoon,B.Y,Xin,Jet,Rose started to sing and the dancers danced along

Hey! Mamacita! Naega ayayayaya
Janinhage kkaejyeobeorin kkumi ayayayaya
Mwonga muneojigo tteonasseo nunmulmajeo da memallasseo
Gamtureul sseun ja mugereul neukkyeo! You cant do that!

 Doraseoseo dareun gillo gillo.
 Dachin neoreul wihae wiro wiro.
 Geu jarie matge allo allo
You ain’t got no chance. Nochijima hanbeon tteonamyeon jabeul su eobseo.

Hey! Mamacita! Naega ayayayaya

The crowd cheered it was a decent cover, and even the Superjuniors were impressed some were fanboying. Heechul finally stepped up...he won't lose. He grabbed Shindong,Eunhyuk,Donghae and even Kyuhyun with him.

"oh it seems like Superjunior are also Knights! QUEENS fan" Minho said looking amused

"let's see superjunior's version of Flashback!"

The manly (a/n: not XD) members of SUJU were just clapping, Siwon,Kangin. Ryeowook,Sungmin,Yesung  and even Leeteuk sang..Kyuhyun being evil kyu didn't dance but remained smiling, as the next verse came he sang. Heechul was glaring at him though.

the dancers of SUJU, Shindong,Donghae and Eunhyuk danced to flashback lead by Queen Heechul.

 

 Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby Oh-Oh-Oh
 Boini neo midgil barae
 Bo-Bo-Bo-Boy I miss you
Baby yeah-Eh-Eh
Nareul baraebwa
Naege dagawa bwa

Come back here
Cheoeum gateun nal Oh
 Come back here
Hanappunin night Oh

 Flashback


The MC's and QUEENS appluaded SUJU Heechul flipped his hair.

"wow that was amazing!"Eunson commented

"let's present the next performer?"T.Eun said

"Hot Comeback, 2PM Going Crazy!!"Minho annouced and 2pm started performing.

"wow that was a nice cover, you should make a video of it sometime"Eunhyuk told Mia

"thank you oppa..you know there's really  a lot of Elf among us"Mia said while grinning at Eunhyuk

Shindong patted her hair, Donghae squeezed her cheeks.

"really guys if Jongin will hear this he might rage"Kyuhyun said while going to their direction

"but it was indeed a good cover guys"He said while patting Grace and Minhee's shoulder

"well we had personal lessons from our head elf"Alyn said while grinning

"who is that head elf that we may personally thank her"Heechul came in, seeing Alyn who as fabulous as him earned Alyn a wink from Superjunior's Cinderella.

"Mindae."Ace said

The superjunior stared at Kyuhyun, they nudged him on the arm.

Kyuhyun was trying hard not to blush...wow does evilKyu even blush.

"come on guys we have to get to the backstage"lee teuk said, he came back from talking to the leader's Jiyoon and B.Y


Jiyoon,Xin and B.Y dragged their members, while they bid SUJU farewell they were also about to perform already. T.Eun and Eunson were still with Minho to MC for Music core

A few minutes after, Queens had to go on stage for their last stage in Music Core for Flashback and Dolls.

 




It was time for the winners to be announced once again, for their Music Core goodbye stage the girls won for the 3rd time.

Their week of music show promotions was about to end with SBS Inkigayo, the girls decided to focus on their last performance for Flashback in music shows, they just stayed in the waiting rooms. Eunson and Alyn even forgot their awkwardness for awhile.

It was finally time to perform.



Their promotions ended in a highnote they also won in Inkigayo for their goodbye stage, the girls headed home after eating in a restaurant. They all had in mind the showcase just a few days from now.

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — so no drama whatsoever in the chappie XD we should give their hearts a break too they need a rest because once the showcase will happen stress will come back into their lives again XD