♚Chapter 5 Monday Freeday part 1

Queens♚JYP/YG/SM girl group♚We Rule!
OZ5FEnx.png
MONDAY
 

 




Today was one of those rare occasions in which they had no schedule, at least for that month. They were indeed worried for their groupmate Eunson, but some silently thanking her. Without that occurance today wouldn't have happened. Some of them choose to remain in the dorms to catch up on sleep, but they all had to leave anyway for their victory party, it was a simple party but nonetheless it was still a celebration.

Eunson finally came home upon the doctor's approval, she still needed to rest though. She came home with her leader Xin. Xin lead her to her room,but the QUEEN-J leader received a message from her manager stating that she needed to go somewhere important. Xin looked inside the other rooms of her groupmates but no one was there, apparently they choosed rest day as hang out day instead. She texted Jiyoon but Jiyoon told her that she was attending church service with her sister Seyoon.
She tried contacting B.Y. but she was also out along with Jet,Ace and Rose. They went to the YG building.

Boo,Jade and MiA choose to attend school on this day off, they already missed classes for last week.They needed to catch up on lessons.

Grace was hanging out with her sister Jessica and Krystal.

T.Eun and Hana went to the Woolim Building.

Minhee was in a photoshoot.

Only one girl remains...Alyn.

and speaking of Hwang Sooyeon, she came out from the kitchen holding a cup.

"Alyn....thank goodness your here!"Xin exclaimed

"why what's the hold up unnie?"Alyn asked

"please look out for Eunson while i'm away?"Xin pleaded with the younger girl.

"okay."
 


Jiyoon ft Seyoon

"where are we going next unnie?" the younger heo asked 

"let's go shopping...it's been a long time since i shopped" Jiyoon answered 

They just got out from their church and were now free to do whatever they wanted to do.

"we can call Naeeun unnie to hang-out with us!"Seyoon said before grabbing her phone inside her bag

"hmmm that's  a good idea..."Jiyoon agreed with her little sister

"yeobeoseyo"

hello?

"Naeeun unnie are you free to play today?"

"mian seyoon-ah unnie can't i miss you guys already but i have a schedule today...tell your sisters congratulations on the win and debut!! "

They finally hanged up and Seyoon told her sister that the Apink member couldn't make it.

"it's fine let's just go"Jiyoon said while walking first 

"we could ask chen!"Seyoon suggested

"don't make me throw this at you"She said while threatining to throw her bag at the younger girl.

"why are you avoiding oppa anyway?"Seyoon asked while tugging behind her sister

Jiyoon couldn't bring herself to go back to that time again,She's the type of person who doesn't like to lose....but what if she didn't have a choice on the matter? matters like something related to Kim Jongdae?

"come on...i need to buy presents"Jiyoon said pushing her dark thoughts away and walking faster.

B.Y,Jet,Ace,Rose

The 4 girls were now in the YGE building, they planned to visit the company today, Jet tagged along because she wanted to talk to her cousin Gdragon.Rose would be going with Jet after she talks to the bigbang leader, they needed to buy something today for the party later.

Ace felt like she haven't got anything better to do on this free time, she was planing to skateboard with some YGE trainees today, she was so busy that she didn't notice that her birthday already passed.

B.Y. was asked to report to Yang Hyun Suk about their group activities.

The girls later on separated inside the building Jet and Rose went together, while Ace went to some of her trainee friends so that they could skateboard outside.


B.Y

B.Y went inside the office of the president.

She saw that he was still talking to WINNER's leader Kang Seungyoon and apparently..

"NOONA!!!" a deep voice called out to her

Realizing that he was rather loud he appologized to the president of the company

Yang Hyun suk chuckled at the young boy "Hanbin i know you miss your bestfriend but should learn how to control your emotions next time arasso?"Hanbin nodded "yes sir"

"what are you doing here no...oona?"Seungyoon asked unsure if he should call her noona or the usual Yuka when infront of their boss

"i called her to report on group activities...but she's here early sit down dear"Yang Hyun said while directing her to sit on the chair beside Seungyoon. Hanbin frowned because he wanted his bestfriend to be seated beside him...but how can he complain infront of their sajangnim?

 

The two boys were about to leave but YG asked them to remain in their seats, B.Y went to report on their group activities.

After they were done the two guys settled themselves at her sides ,Hanbin stayed at her right while Seungyoon stayed at her left.

"oh right....Hanbin we need to practice that dance you taught me 2 weeks ago i don't want to forget!"B.Y said finally remembering what she needed to do.

"ohh kajaa noona...we better go i don't have a practice with the guys till later"Hanbin said while giving her a toothy grin.

"Seungyoon are you coming with us?"B.Y asked

"nah...i need to practice with WINNER today"Seungyoon said while shoving his hands inside his pockets and turning to the opposite direction. 

B.Y and Hanbin practiced for an hour and a half with no breaks, they were sweating a lot because the routine was fast-paced and hard. B.Y lied on the floor because she was so tired. Hanbin who didn't want to have pneumonia took off his shirt before lying down on the floor as well.

He playfully threw his shirt drenched with sweat on B.Y's face, she yelped and threw the shirt back at him. "EEWWW IT SMELLSS!!"B.Y said laughing. Hanbin stuck his tongue at her. B.Y who just observed the state he was in, the state of being shirtless was amused with how he grew those abs in a year. "WAHHHH BABY HANBIN HAS ABS!" B.Y said while beggining to fumble with his abs, Hanbin laughed at first but she continued to tap his stomach he was beginning to feel uncomfortable. He suddenly held her wrist pulling her up, their faces so dangerously close to each other. B.Y thought that the younger B.I would kiss her but he only whispered "I am a man noona" he said before releasing her hand and standing up. B.Y was still on the floor clearly shocked with what he did. He didn't want to let her feel uncomfortable, but Hanbin want to let her know that he was a Man not a boy.He laughed before offering his hand to help her up. B.Y refused his help and got up herself instead, she let out a nervous laugh. "HA HA HA but youre still baby Hanbin to me" She said...but she was not sure herself.

They didn't know that someone was observing them, Seungyoon was about to go inside the practice room to watch her practice dancing, he wasn't a good dancer himself. Instead she saw them lying on the floor...he thought that they were just resting but when he saw Hanbin pulling her up, he didn't know whether to barge in there or leave. He chose the latter.


 


Jet and Rose

Jet and Rose went inside the recording, or rather Jet barged inside the recording room. There was the Gdragon lying down on the floor locking himself up inside the area were they record. They could see him through the glass window. Jet asked Rose to wait for her outside, Jet made sure that the equipment were turned off so that Rose couldn't here whatever she had to say to the Bigbang leader. Rose settled himself in one of the sofas and observed Jet and her cousin.

Jet stormed inside the room.

She saw the bigbang leader was closing his eyes. but she knew he wasnt sleeping. He usually stays like this whenever he has a big problem. He goes inside the room so that no one would hear him vent out his anger,frustration or sadness.

but this time...he messed up.

It wasn't a big issue or scandal yet but something happened during his birthday party in Japan, he was too drunk to realize that one of his so called friends got his phone, uploaded a video of his friend Kiko Mizuhara, with a voice saying 'dear kiko', it was uploaded in his private instagram but still..people who knew it saw that. He was used once again, fooled again by his so called friends, and his real girlfriend, his baby girl 2ne1's Sandara Park more than saw it. She was upset and refused to talk to him.

" i messed up again."Jiyong said, his voice was cracking.

This time he felt so small, sometimes his persona Gdragon is blinding him from reality, even his bestfriend Youngbae didn't go to his birthday party because he knew that Jiyong was hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Jet was furious at Jiyong for letting Dara cry again, but seeing him so small and depressed soften her a little, she sat next to him...she placed her hand on his hair and began to comb it away from his face.

"oppa...we reminded you so many times to get your together. we warned you a lot of times to trust the right people...you are not bulletproof Jiyong...you are merely Jiyong why do you let people use you and let them take advantage on you...theres a saying that fool me twice shame on you but fool me thrice same on me, it's already your choices that triggered why this has happened oppa...i wish you guys will be okay i know how much you love Dara, you protected her all these years...oppa just talk to her okay? Dara unnie would understand you because she loves you...come here"Jet said while pulling him up into a hug

Jiyong hugged Jet and cried into her embrace, Jet sang him a song to calm him down. Jet really knew how to comfort Kwon Jiyong. If only she knew the truth about her birth..but would she accept it? would she hate her what she thought was her cousin but was apparently all along her real brother Kwon Jiyong? would she hate her real father?

Rose didn't want to feel like she was eavesdropping on such a private matter even though she couldnt hear whatever they were saying she didn't want to seem like she was intruding, she got her phone and read some manga,She looked up when someone called her. She saw Jet dragging along with her...was it really Gdragon? he looked like a mess, his hair was disheaveled his eyes were puffy from crying so hard.

"unnie...oppa?"Rose wasn't sure if she should ask GD if he was okay or not.

Gdragon gave her a reassuring toothy grin "hey Rose long time no see" 

Rose was mistaken, this wasn't Gdragon but this was Kwon Jiyong.Just Jiyong.


Ace

Ace was inside the YG compoud skateboarding with some of her Trainee friends, she was doing some tricks to relieve the stress she went through over the past week.

"noona...did you know we have a new model signed to YG!"one of her friends told her

She couldnt to ride on her skateboard but answer her friend "who? is it someone popular already?"she asked

"YEAH!!! HE LOOKS GREAT I MEAN I WANT TO BE JUST AS HANDSOME AS HE IS!!" he answered 

"really? how great is this model guy?" she said one eyebrow raised while doing an ollie

"Jang Kiyoung."

She suddenly fell on her skateboard.

Her friends rushed to her and helped her up.

"noona are you okay?"

"yes i am" She answered but she really didn't know...she wasn't ready to meet him again...and so close this time. She didn't know if her heart could take it.
 


Jet and Rose

Jet and Rose were now walking in Myeondong planning to shop for materials for the party later on in the evening, they had disguises on just to be sure. 

"Rose we shall meet some friends who'll help us carry stuff, they'll be in the party later too "Jet told her while getting off the bus first, Jiyong wanted to take them here but they didn't want to hassle him, people would recognize that it was Gdragon's car they might misunderstand why he was driving for 2 girls.

They were in a high end botique waiting for Jet's friends.

"unnie should we really wait in this kind of place?"Rose asked while eyeing the other people inside the store

"to avoid crowds"Jet answered her, The were in the mens section and luckilly no one was staying in that area. "oh there they are!" Jet said while waving her hands to call the 2 figures who just arrived.

Rose saw a really tall guy and someone who was rather short for a guy. Rose felt herself freeze.

"PARK CHA-L BYU- BYUN BA-??"She said rather loudly


"YAAAA" Jet imediately shushed her up before she could utter those words completely

"do you want to die?"Jet told warned her, was Rose planing to blow their covering and risks there lives agaisnt those Exotics?

The two guys went near them "yo!"said the tall guy, his voice was rather deep and familiar

"Jet...and who?"the smaller man said while pointing at her, he sounded more familiar really familiar like she heard his voice a couple of times anywhere.

Was her disguise really that good because he couldnt recognize her?

"Yoda...stand there cover her while she reveals her face so that i could introduce her to you"Jet said while pointing at somewhere. "okay "Chanyeol said while stepping into that area,Jet was really smart she calculated it her mind that his figure was enough to shield them from  passerby.

Rose took out her glasses but not her wig, she also took off her surgical mask. 

"you!"Baekhyun realized who the girl was, he wanted to see her again for so long.

"You know each other already? good lets go!!"Jet said while putting Rose's disguise on herself before she dragged Chanyeol along with her leaving Rose and Baekhyun behind.

Chanyeol and Jet were walking ahead of the two, they were walking together, but the atmosphere was so awkward. But Baekhyun decided to break off the tension, he looked for her for so long and finally he saw her...with Jet? was she?

"Baekhyun sunbae..."

"ohh..."

"i wasn't able to tell you my name...i'm Rose and i recently debutted together with Jet unnie in QUEENS"she said, her cheeks felt hot from the embarssment.

"i have a lot of questions..."Baekhyun said

"what are they sunbae?"Rose asked

"i know Andrea Silva...aka Rose...but why did you leave? where did you go? why are you calling me sunbae when you can call me Baek...bacon or whatever why are you so formal?why did you leave without saying your name...and why did you leave me when you calm me down so much...you dont even know.."

Rose paused from walking. Baekhyun realized that he was already blaberring some nonesense. Rose laughed at him, he find his heart skip a beat. "youre really funny...okay.i shall call you Baekhyun then..."Rose said while patting his shoulder. If only Baekhyun could see her smile behind that surgical mask.

"YAAA YOU TWO WALK FASTER"

They realized that they were already lagging behind.

"i'll race you to them"Rose said before running

Baekhyun ran after her, smiling again after a long time.




"
"

 

 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE. — i think i have to stop here for now <3 do you guys like the individual scenes? :D there are individual scenes for all the characters...there's still part 2  and part 3 part 2 will be for Grace,Mia.Boo,Jade and Minhee the part 3 will be for Alyn Eunson T.eun Hana and Xin and the chapter after that will be the party <3 yehet